• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nuuuu, another week ;.;

Edited by Herr Ronin
9 people like this

Posted

It is time my children

start_the_fires.thumb.jpg.a810c8be39ea3c

46 people like this

Posted

Found out on mmorpg before the official announcement. Thanks anyway though @CM_Praballo

11 people like this

Posted

Well well

Posted (edited)

Time to #13thorRiot :ph34r::ph34r:

Okay guys, now all calm yo tits and chill.. they listend to release announcements a week ahead!  So we are fine :)

Thanks @CM_Praballo that we can chill out now and dont have to speculate on soon anymore. Now you have to expect Ninja threads ;)

Edited by BaRa1
9 people like this

Posted

Hahaha, So expected.

Popcorn at the ready...

1 person likes this

Posted

Time to freeze myself for a week x(

3 people like this

Posted

I've been excited for these classes since I saw them in the Korean version BUT can we PLEASE change their names to something else. Blader/Samurai/Plum, anything else would make more sense.

14 people like this

Posted

oh gawd....brace yourselves, crazy shitstorm is imminent.

3 people like this

Posted

Holy hell, an announcement a week beforehand. You guys listened. This is so much better then waiting till the last minute to tell us things. THANK YOU!

26 people like this

Posted

Does the Musa not have a bow?

Posted

Looking forward to one shotting trash bladers/plums in low gear at catfish with meteor. 

Thanks Daum.

8 people like this

Posted

Nice

Posted

64498577.jpg

17 people like this

Posted

:|

Posted

All I can say is:

tumblr_mm8z0sPUBo1spjn7ao1_500.gif

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

LOL. not tomorrow. And butthurt in 3...2...1....

Edited by Toldorn
4 people like this

Posted

Apparently you guys needs to learn how many days there is in a month and how the clock works! 15:00 CET is not 15:22 CET, Mid april is not Late april! Atleast we got a date now, but damn.. its so damn stupid how you treat the community.. that we have to search around to even get any info.. 3 party sites etc.. But yeah thank you for the news. 1 more week of no gaming.. :)

20 people like this

Posted

one word... BOOO  april 20th? gl with the other games that are out this week

Posted

Looking forward to one shotting trash bladers/plums in low gear at catfish with meteor. 

Thanks Daum.

Can't wait to dumpster dickbags like you with a full set of premade +15 and duo/tri accessories ;)

17 people like this

Posted

Thanks for the solid information and dropping the "soon" and "very soon."

5 people like this

Posted

I've been excited for these classes since I saw them in the Korean version BUT can we PLEASE change their names to something else. Blader/Samurai/Plum, anything else would make more sense.

I may be wrong, but I believe the names we are getting are the true and accurate names for these classes from the Korean version.

17 people like this

Posted

Can't wait to dumpster dickbags like you with a full set of premade +15 and duo/tri accessories ;)

haha right?  I'm at 1200 amity on yuria guy, will have +15 yuria, +15 armor and duo accessories right away soon as I make my blader.

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

We are happy to announce today that a pair of new classes is coming to Black Desert Online on April 20. The highly anticipated Musa and Maehwa bring unique abilities and a very different play style from the roster of characters currently available.

Watch the Musa showcase video on YouTube

The Musa is a melee class that relies on high speed and fast reactions to stay ahead of the enemy. With incredible mobility and a specialty for AoE-focused attacks, the Musa excels in small-scale PvP. The Musa is at its best when dashing across the battlefield to dispatch enemies with powerful AoE attacks, but each uncalculated move can be deadly due to his lower defense.

Watch the Maehwa showcase video on YouTube

The Maehwa is the female counterpart to the Musa class and boasts similar stats. Like the Musa, the Maehwa fights with a Blade and Short Bow while quickly moving about the battlefield to avoid enemy attacks. While both classes are melee oriented, the Short Bow affords the Musa and Maehwa a selection of ranged attacks used to knock down targets and provide an opening to deliver close quarters attacks. Unlike the Musa, the Maehwa specializes in one-on-one combat with the impressive ability to lock down single targets for an extended amount of time.

The Musa’s focus on AoE and the Maehwa’s powerful single-target attacks make the pair an excellent choice for group fights.

SOOOOOOOO this isnt the 13th why? @CM_Praballo

Edited by Shrowded
2 people like this