• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted

How to piss off all your players 101 - From the expert themselves Daum, Damn Daum back at it with pissing off your players

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the best thing Daum could do in response to the whiners is switch Balder/Plum and Ninja/Kunoichi.

The tears would be delicious.

And i would get my Kuno...

Posted

How to piss off *a tiny vocal whiny minority* of your players 101 - From the expert themselves Daum, Damn Daum back at it with pissing off your players

Fix'd that for ya

3 people like this

Posted

tell me one -----ing reason to do release blader+ ninja together?

oh rightttttttttttttttttttt............. YES DAum.... many players gonna test blader... they gonna buy all costumes... gili.... wight limits... bla bla bla bla...

and then ninja comes on the game in + month... and again... same story ... money money moneey money.... all about money.... 

nice job daum.............

Posted

Wall of text

20th is mid 3rd month of april wich is late april, not mid april. theres 4 weeks, and 3rd week is not mid-april atleast thats what makes more sense for me. Anyway, yes they have been hyping it up for those who have been waiting for this class. Twitter, 3rd party sites interviews, "soon" "very soon", trailer today, and the way they handled mediah, a normal person or any person reading this would think this week would be the release. 

Even tho you are saying that you've read topics about people complaining about the class not beeing there etc, doesn't mean anything for me. I'm talking 100% about how Daum is handling the community. And as i said.. i just got an interest in this class 1week ago.. So im not one of those that whines on alot of topics around this forum and stuff, im just stating the fact that you can't blame people for beeing salty, when the staff basically told them the class would be mid april, 11th-17th (in my head). And for the guy on twitter taunting people alot and hyping them up like a bunch of puppies waiting for the new owner.. doesn't make it better.

And as ive stated before, im glad we got a date.. yes i am.. but if they want to continue with this they should stop with the "soon" "mid(month) "very soon" and just tell the community "it will be released in the end or before of (month)" so they don't confuse the masses of people waiting for that class or this and that. 

I'm sorry if you feel im not mature, but this is how i feel, and this is what i think atm of the case of this scenario. I'm used to play WoW where i have allmost 0 clue about whats comming until mmo-champion is releasing something or blizzcon.. as they are handling the community like kings and queens imo. But i guess this has a influence on how i'm treating Daum atm. 

Posted

Thank you! Looking forward to the release!

Posted

RIght now I'm at 60mil but not much blackstones and a T4 Horse. Not ready to breed though.

Yellow food ? This is expensive af ^^ is green food (grain soup) also good to go ? I already cooked 500.

Yeah,u can use green fod but the yellow is faster

Posted

Will we get more character slots available? What will be the max amount of characters you can have per server?

Posted

Glad I have Dark Souls 3 to pass the time now at least. Made my own Blader there. Short bow + Uchigatana, pretty fun combo. 

Posted

....yaaay

Posted

20th is mid 3rd month of april wich is late april, not mid april. theres 4 weeks, and 3rd week is not mid-april atleast thats what makes more sense for me. Anyway, yes they have been hyping it up for those who have been waiting for this class. Twitter, 3rd party sites interviews, "soon" "very soon", trailer today, and the way they handled mediah, a normal person or any person reading this would think this week would be the release. 

Even tho you are saying that you've read topics about people complaining about the class not beeing there etc, doesn't mean anything for me. I'm talking 100% about how Daum is handling the community. And as i said.. i just got an interest in this class 1week ago.. So im not one of those that whines on alot of topics around this forum and stuff, im just stating the fact that you can't blame people for beeing salty, when the staff basically told them the class would be mid april, 11th-17th (in my head). And for the guy on twitter taunting people alot and hyping them up like a bunch of puppies waiting for the new owner.. doesn't make it better.

And as ive stated before, im glad we got a date.. yes i am.. but if they want to continue with this they should stop with the "soon" "mid(month) "very soon" and just tell the community "it will be released in the end or before of (month)" so they don't confuse the masses of people waiting for that class or this and that. 

I'm sorry if you feel im not mature, but this is how i feel, and this is what i think atm of the case of this scenario. I'm used to play WoW where i have allmost 0 clue about whats comming until mmo-champion is releasing something or blizzcon.. as they are handling the community like kings and queens imo. But i guess this has a influence on how i'm treating Daum atm. 

Firstly, I'll apologize for transposing... the "You" in my responses were not directed personally to you, more to the group complaining. I meant nothing direct towards you yourself.

However, if what I have stated regarding my prior knowledge of the subject "doesn't mean anything for you", then there is nothing left for us to discuss.

Enjoy Blader, when it releases. Peace ^.^

Posted

BRUH I WANTED IT ON THE 13TH, GIVE US BLADER TOMARROWWWWW 

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't wait to own some scrubs who gonna reroll thinking these new classes are strong.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'am out, Dark Souls 3 won now cyaa!!!

And still, you and your likers are still lurking here... weird, if i hate something i close the door behind me and dont go back stampeding the door to shout im realy gone!

:D

Posted

This community is goddamn atrocious. Seriously, all I ever see are complaints.

Wait a couple weeks? Fine by me. Have final exams to write anyways. My life doesn't revolve around waiting for updates or threatening to leave the game every other day on forums.

4 people like this

Posted

Awesome.  Thanks for the info.

Posted

Can't wait to own some scrubs who gonna reroll thinking these new classes are strong.

aHHH THE TEARS 

Posted

Probably the wise thing to do WAS wait until the 20th, I imagine a lot of people will be playing Dark Souls this week.
My favorite complaints are the long, detailed, thought out ones.
The ones the devs and publishers probably won't ever even see :D

Posted

Firstly, I'll apologize for transposing... the "You" in my responses were not directed personally to you, more to the group complaining. I meant nothing direct towards you yourself.

However, if what I have stated regarding my prior knowledge of the subject "doesn't mean anything for you", then there is nothing left for us to discuss.

Enjoy Blader, when it releases. Peace ^.^

Didn't mean it like that, i was thinking about those other topics etc that you were talking about :)

Posted

oh rightttttttttttttttttttt............. YES DAum.... many players gonna test blader... they gonna buy all costumes... gili.... wight limits... bla bla bla bla...

and then ninja comes on the game in + month... and again... same story ... money money moneey money.... all about money.... 

You're a -----ing idiot. Not only is it not "all about money" (granted it is forsure some to do with it, they are a gming company and they arent doing the HUGE CASHGRAB shit every other company lately has been doing, they still need to make money) name me one other compant that just says hey guys here is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No, they are smart about releasing stuff with time in between to not only let everyone try out all the new content together but its also an insensitive for players to continue with the game. I bet you would ----- just as hard if they release all the way up to Valencia on release and then nothing for 8 months... something like "WTF DAUM NO CONTENT UPDATES ON A GAME U JUST SHIT OUT." 

Here's a great idea, Shut The ----- Up Off The Forums -----got

2 people like this

Posted

Simply because I have not wasted an ounce of my days before now responding to the masses of topics about the Blader class, does not mean this is the first topic I have read. I check the Reddit, and these forums, daily. I assure you, this is not the first I have read. Let me reiterate for you... They only mention the class, because YOU all mention the class. If they ignored the constant questions, you would all be complaining even more (Should it be possible) that they are poor communicators. They talk about it, because you talk about it.

Also, in my eyes, the 20th of April is still mid april. April has 30 days. Is it the far end of Mid april? Yes... but its still mid april. Its within the 10th to 20th scale of a 30 day month, in the second third of all possible days. That, dear mikkis, is MID april. If you all knew it would take a while, as you claim above... then why have there been topics since before Mediah, since week one of launch? Why was there requests for it to be a release class? Do not make falsehoods up, You all weren't patient, understanding people, you have been like the spoiled children in the supermarket crying for your sweets.

They never hinted that it would be released this week, they said soon... they said very soon last week, they never once suggested the 13th as a release date. That, once again, was the camp of "Blader Mains" presuming, and assuming, based upon rumor and their own hype.

As for telling you to grow up? Stop acting like a petulant child, and you will not be advised to grow up. I care about the case, I am awaiting Maewha just as much as you are all waiting for your Musa. However, there has been plenty within this game to keep me entertained during my wait. The game is more beneficial with Alts, so I have been working on three characters, leaving one slot open for my Maewha... the fact I have had to wait is a non-issue for me... because I have this little thing called perspective, and measured expectations.

I will again state, I know the history, I know what has been said on both sides of the camp.... it is not the fault of Daum that you all falsely hoped it would be tomorrow.

Oh, yes... and for the record, not that age is a quantifiable justification... 32 years old, so certainly not an ignorant teenager.... though even had I been... It would be a higher maturity level than half of the complainants in these forums.

Somebody with common sense on these forums? I didn't think it was possible!

Too bad your message won't get through to the shrieking masses though. Unfortunately I can't upvote this enough.

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

...... what ?

I dont get you and I guess it better of like this.

Your not forced to buy anything and your responsible for your own action

Edited by Inomi

Posted

Ok I'm not "that guy" who judges everything a company does, or tries to tell them how to run their business, but this is actually not okay. People have been not playing the game due to the fact they don't want to play a class that's not their main (Blader/Plum in this case) and now you're making them wait another week? Psshh.

Posted

Wow nice. Looks like I will need a couple more slots!