• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted

Quite possibly the worst PR department in the history of gaming.

You let us find out shit through outside -----ing sources. Appaling.

Your PR guy Rick is being an asshole to your customers on his twitter, great PR guys. Well done. Good job hiring that guy.

And you keep information from your players, I hope you understand that when you build up hype like this, and fail to deliver, people will be mad,

eventually, if this behaviour keeps up, you will lose players.

With players goes revenue, with revenue goes your company.

Get a -----ing grip, and put some pressure on your PR department to act their -----ing part.

You deserve a cookie. +1

Posted

I don't understand what people are raging about?

What Daum announced was that we will get content pretty much every month. So now, last month, we got Mediah, this month, its a new class (and probably some more stuff along the way). Now, here they announced it one week in advance, which is a good thing compared to the Mediah expansion that hit me (and a lot of players) like a truck out of nowhere.
Also...from what i get, tons of people were crazy about the Blader/Plum, and now here they get it.

So...whats the friggin reason for people to freak out? Because some other resources posted rumors of the class being released earlier? How is that Daums fault?

I really don't get it. 

However, thx for the update, although I personally don't care for new classes yet (I still got way too much stuff to do that keeps me from alting). 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand what people are raging about?

What Daum announced was that we will get content pretty much every month. So now, last month, we got Mediah, this month, its a new class (and probably some more stuff along the way). Now, here they announced it one week in advance, which is a good thing compared to the Mediah expansion that hit me (and a lot of players) like a truck out of nowhere.
Also...from what i get, tons of people were crazy about the Blader/Plum, and now here they get it.

So...whats the friggin reason for people to freak out? Because some other resources posted rumors of the class being released earlier? How is that Daums fault?

I really don't get it. 

However, thx for the update, although I personally don't care for new classes yet (I still got way too much stuff to do that keeps me from alting). 

"Because some other resources posted rumors of the class being released earlier? How is that Daums fault?"

means you didn't do your research.. these were not "roumers" these were from the staff and the PR team :)

Posted

This is just the perfect example of Americans (I am one myself before anybody rages) thinking that they are the only people in the world. YOUR PLAYING A KOREAN GAME!!! So seriously, what in the hell did you guys expect? Comparing Korean game devs to people like Blizzard is pretty absurd. I want to play my Plum to, but guess what, they have no reason to tell you the exact time they come out with anything. So just enjoy the game, wait patiently, and if you can't do that, why the hell did you buy it?

Posted

HOWWWWWW?... I wanna do that too but I can't access the korean client q-q

Pretty much googled "Blader and Plum presets" o.ob

Posted (edited)

This is just the perfect example of Americans (I am one myself before anybody rages) thinking that they are the only people in the world. YOUR PLAYING A KOREAN GAME!!! So seriously, what in the hell did you guys expect? Comparing Korean game devs to people like Blizzard is pretty absurd. I want to play my Plum to, but guess what, they have no reason to tell you the exact time they come out with anything. So just enjoy the game, wait patiently, and if you can't do that, why the hell did you buy it?

Someone havn't bought or played the game until this class. Stop beeing so narrow and only think about urself and ur opinions :)

TERA is not blizzard, even TERA is using better ways to announce new stuff! they are releasing a new class and they only told us "may 2016" wich means we have an ETA and we know its gonna be within that month.

What Daum is doing is far far away from this. They announced mediah 1day before it came, they were talking about it alittle in beforehand, BUT they did the exact same thing with this class! 4 weeks of "soon, very soon, mid april" and more. They need a better PR team, this is facts, even if you don't want to believe it or not.

So with this information.. Trailer 1 day before maintance, mid april 11th-17th (makes more sense since its the 2nd week out of 4 weeks). + how they handled mediah.. people would assume it to be today as the release. 

The fact that allmost noone is understanding this, is scaring me abit.. if some of the community doesn't even give a **** about how Daum is handeling the PR and community etc... this won't help us in the future. I just hope they won't hype the next big thing that people are waiting for.. For some the game has just begun or is beginning at 20th and for a few the game has only been a grindfest for silver etc to be able to be ready for the new class :)

Edited by mikkis2k

Posted

Those that are saying "I'm not playing till plum is released" could still use the time wisely imo. Get more alts past lvl 39 for huge increase in daily contribution points so that you can get near to the soft cap, to earn more passive income/storage etc, work on maxing energy via knowledge also. You will always have a harder time if you choose to use just one character for everything.

1 person likes this

Posted

Musa and Maewha sounds a lot better than Blader and Plum. Plum for me is like a Plumber.... doesn't fit in my mouth. Blader just sounds stupid. Musa and Maewha sounds cool! and very original. 

Posted

Why is everyone so hyped for these classes? Theres literally going to be hundreds of re-rolls running out of Olvia on the 20th.

Posted (edited)

Musa and Maewha sounds a lot better than Blader and Plum. Plum for me is like a Plumber.... doesn't fit in my mouth. Blader just sounds stupid. Musa and Maewha sounds cool! and very original. 

Just wait until the 20th people will be complaining there is no ninja class added yet. Maybe they will start calling the Ninja the 'Knifer'. I agree Musa and Maewha sound a lot better.

Edited by Vampsvzombies

Posted

Good the best class BDO, now prepare.

Posted

BTW: Why not go with Blader/Plum for the names? Just wondering.

Blader/Plum are just fan-translations of the korean names. Musa and Maehwa are the original, traditional names for the classes. They are names taken from traditional korean warriors. This keeps it within the lore of the world, where Musa, Maehwa and the Tamer are supposed to be from a different continent (which has not been added yet) that has an eastern inspired culture.

Someone wrote a nice explanation of the names on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4ehca4/musamaehwa_megathread/

1 person likes this

Posted

Quite possibly the worst PR department in the history of gaming.

You let us find out shit through outside -----ing sources. Appaling.

Your PR guy Rick is being an asshole to your customers on his twitter, great PR guys. Well done. Good job hiring that guy.

And you keep information from your players, I hope you understand that when you build up hype like this, and fail to deliver, people will be mad,

eventually, if this behaviour keeps up, you will lose players.

With players goes revenue, with revenue goes your company.

Get a -----ing grip, and put some pressure on your PR department to act their -----ing part.

57152584.jpg

Posted

Oh nu, The fanboys be raging. Shoulda brought out the ninja first :(

Posted

Just wait until the 20th people will be complaining there is no ninja class added yet. Maybe they will start calling the Ninja the 'Knifer'. I agree Musa and Maewha sound a lot better.

Just wait till sieges/node wars. All the inexperienced musa/maewhas will be re rolling back when they realize at max lvl PvP endgame they need more skill/pot chugging than any other class to be viable.

Posted

Just wait till sieges/node wars. All the inexperienced musa/maewhas will be re rolling back when they realize at max lvl PvP endgame they need more skill/pot chugging than any other class to be viable.

Yeah, because those who want to play blader didn't play it anywhere else and were good.. nah, just because they whine blah blah they have to be bad.. go away troll. 

Posted

Did You grind long for ogre rings and tree belt? :P I only have 2 witch earrings atm and a good necklace xD

I grinded for the belt for two weeks. My lucks pretty bad lol. Lvl 7 node with +5 luck. Have reset the knowledge a lot but no s and no belt. Just been using duo bares stuff till afk fishing makes me enough monies

Posted

New classes, woot :)

Posted

ᕦʕ ⊙ ◡ ⊙ ʔᕤ   

~~~~~ aiaiaiai I am a butterfly, I need your protection, be my samurai ~~~

( •̀ω•́ )σ

1 person likes this

Posted

ᕦʕ ⊙ ◡ ⊙ ʔᕤ   

~~~~~ aiaiaiai I am a butterfly, I need your protection, be my samurai ~~~

( •̀ω•́ )σ

lol what?

Posted

lol what?

I'm not sure that you wanna know :D  but.. this is from a song: Die Antwoord - Enter the ninja

1 person likes this

Posted

Are we going to get a character slot limit increase?
We now have 9 slots and 10 classes, with 2 more classes coming soon and at least one more announced for the future.
Good cash shop item if you utilise it properly. I'd happily buy more.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hell I know how it feels to not be able to play the class you want. I'm in the same position, waiting for Blader so I can start playing properly. But you don't see me crying like a child over spilt milk. I made a warrior and I'm doing prep work.  

As for the SoonTM it's a standard thing to say. They didn't want to say an exact date when asked before because if they did and couldn't deliver on time it would probably be even worse. Hell the worst scenario is not saying anything at all. Besides "mid-april" interpretation varies from person to person. Example: For me mid-april is 13th-20th.

Back when we were childs, crying was the only way to have milk. Nowadays, things changed a little bit: we tend to get angry, a LOT.

You guys have the bad idea that when someone tries to express their feelings in an angry mode (maybe because he got screwed over and over again) he's just crying.

No one, (not even me sitting at my cumputer) is crying. BUT we are very disappointed with this company. And we need to say aloud.

1- Bad communication between company and players (Misinformation on patch notes and announcements)

2- Not caring/understanding community base (No response in forums at all)

3- Not fixing the real problems of BDO (Dsync, One-Shot Bosses, PvP) but instead bringing new costumes to the pearl shop (yay!)

P.D: Did I said "One-shot bosses"? Others could say: "L2P mechanics", and I answer to them: Look at Red Nose, the moment he raise his arms 3 times and then all ppl in 20m in a frontal cone gets obliterated by... air? I mean, a super shout? super air shout? super invisible air shout? humm... nice mechanics, oh! how about the glitchs and teleport from the boss? And.... whatever.

I'll just sit here, watching a movie while I fish on the other monitor.

jackson-eating-popcorn-gif.thumb.gif.ac2

Edited by Riskbane
2 people like this

Posted

Wth is a musa? cant we just call it a blader like the rest of the normal world? :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this mean that Musa will suck 1on1 vs Maehwa or any other class?