• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

At least the classes were announced a week instead of a day before hand, got to at least give them something,

Somehow quoted the wrong person, ^ you are right.

Edited by Wanderlore

Posted

Well they did say monthly MAJOR content releases were going to be their thing.
With the headliners being:
Musa/Maewha in April
Ninja/Kuno in May

Valencia is due for June

MID-April*

Posted

Its prob only because they cant release a new class when only one region is getting a double exp weekend this weekend. Too many cry baby EU players complaining because we could get double exp on NA but not on EU.... that would be my only guess, oh well ARK here i come again

Posted

CalmDown.thumb.gif.94ecc3007eea006a50b3a

3 people like this

Posted

This community... what a bunch of whiny babies... holy -----ing shit.

Daum gives time so you can prep and you ----- about it... xD

Anyhow, great news guys. More free space to grind to 55 and beyond :D

we have been waiting for 6 months with out of drop of info...... know your facts. 

Posted

Put down the salt people, I highly suspect the update will NOT only have blader and plum but also additional content. (Some) things like +20, night vendor, random accessoires, whaling and pirate island...

Think about it: Translating a class and adjusting it for our version does not take too long. They probably had it ready for  a while. The delay must have a reason. Additionally, mmorpg.com is writing about the next BIG content update. I am pretty certain there will be more than this.

I really -----ing hope that isn't the case, would like to have some fun on plum for at least a little while with the playing field balanced. 

Posted

People are really retarded when they released mediah people -----ed that they did not have time enough to prepare and now when they give u a week to prepare u -----, stfu and stop being such entitled assholes.

1 person likes this

Posted

All the butthurt idiots, lovely.

Can't wait to camp all the level 45+ sites and ----- the shit out of Bladers. So many tears incoming, can't wait.

yh, because every1 is guildless and doesn't got +15 armor already.. scrub.

3 people like this

Posted

Daum is running a children daycare confirmed. Wouldnt otherwise be able to explain the ammount of babies in this -----ing Forum.

Also people need to learn how to read. they said CET NOT CEST this means that the updated was expected in 23 minutes NOT 37 MINUTES AGO. That MMORPG -----ed up their timetable isnt really Daums fault. They also said AROUND mid april not ON mid april. 20 is still around. People need to -----ing learn how to read.

2 people like this

Posted

Lol this is what you all get for assuming the release date. 

Daum never said they would be releasing the class tomorrow. You guys just assumed rumors were true. Its what you get for assuming things rather then checking to see if an official post is out. 

I guess yeah, mediah was announced and released the morning after. Not enough time to prep at all. But this time you have a week :P 

All we knew was this month. :) Stop being so salty and butt hurt. If you took off work before they even announced then your a derpy baka butt mmk, mmk! 

Daum is giving you a week to take off work and get ready for the grind. 

Stop complaining, you got the date and blader is on the way. 

We complain because they SUCK at communication with the community! Wich does force us to rely on 3rd party sources etc to get info! If this doesn't bother you, then i feel sorry for you. If you can play a game where you have NO CLUE when or whats happening in the game, you're way to ignorant xD But atleast they gave us a date, but yeah they suck at dates! mid-april does not mean LATE april :)

2 people like this

Posted

I really -----ing hope that isn't the case, would like to have some fun on plum for at least a little while with the playing field balanced. 

It WILL come eventually. Maybe not next week though. Still, they said they want to balance it a bit more without changing mechanics.... The rest of the things I mentioned should help level the field a bit though.

Posted

Sometimes Daum can't say a date, because what happens if they can't deliver? spoilers, they get ripped into,Daum to me seems to be still learning the ropes when it comes to timing things,
They gave you a weeks notice, at least give them the fact they are slowly learning how to do shit

----- that shit nu uh 

Posted

Would you idiots stop whining over having to wait a week. Go outside and play, let them prepare for the release. It's not like you just got told your Oculus Rift is delayed another month!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm butthurt it doesn't come out tomorrow....

Get Mediah 1 day after announcement, something simple as two new classes take a whole week to implement. #sad

Im not too much whiny but this is what i think.

Posted

MID-April*

Mid-April was just an estimated date, with them also saying it wasnt set in stone

Posted

This community... what a bunch of whiny babies... holy -----ing shit.

Daum gives time so you can prep and you ----- about it... xD

Anyhow, great news guys. More free space to grind to 55 and beyond :D

for many players theres NO reason to prep anything, theres ALOT of players waiting to play the game before they get the class they want :) Thats just how it is, because if u don't know what class you wanna focus more on, its hard to wanna play the game on a different class while you wait.. sincet this game is VERY time demanding! :) my 2 cents

Posted

Guaranteed its being released on the 20th as to not conflict with the launch of Dark Souls 3.  A week is ample time for people to finish a run of DS3 and migrate back ready for blader/plum.

Posted

yh, because every1 is guildless and doesn't got +15 armor already.. scrub.

yeah because I will be solo? xD please think before you write, I know it's hard for you but try

Posted

but yeah they suck at dates! mid-april does not mean LATE april :)

Mid april was never set in stone, it was a rough estimate,

Posted (edited)

I was happy for a second then I realized that they made us wait this whole time for nothing. From what I can see they didn't change a single -----ing thing, I don't even see more hair/facial options which is already a bullshit reason to not release a class. My main is ninja so while i'm a little happy they didn't ----- up the classes I don't understand what they have been doing this whole time. I would ask for an explanation but it seems daum won't/can't even do that, so ----- it. Time to sit here chopping trees for another -----ing month, already got full +15 and lvl 55. Don't want to go further when i'm going to have to restart either way.

Edited by NamePending

Posted

I would usually agree with the crybabies in this thread, but this time we finally get a notice one week before (what everyone has been complaining for) DIRECTLY ON THE FORUMS. People still cry. This way they're just going to stop giving us info completely again and I wouldn't even judge them for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah because I will be solo? xD please think before you write, I know it's hard for you but try

Scrub

Posted

another week of fishing ......... 

Posted

you mean a pair of new characters, not a pair of new classes.

Posted

u dont make sense, i guess i just leave u to it..