• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted

large.thumb.jpg.3724b58b98db77ed8bcb8f9c

Posted

We complain because they SUCK at communication with the community! Wich does force us to rely on 3rd party sources etc to get info! If this doesn't bother you, then i feel sorry for you. If you can play a game where you have NO CLUE when or whats happening in the game, you're way to ignorant xD But atleast they gave us a date, but yeah they suck at dates! mid-april does not mean LATE april :)

I feel sorry for the guy who tells me he feels sorry for me not having a clue when game content is coming out because they literally just told us the new classes are coming out on the 20th and even then before that they said mid April. 

Pretty sure they just told us when and what lol. 

Posted (edited)

I can understand the pointless outrage.

They did say mid April and kept saying "soon" "soonish"  with yesterday being said they will anounce it today so most people really expected it to come tommorow.

If Daum said "expect it by the end of April" than everyone on this forum will be "HELL YEAH!! we dont have to wait till 27th" everyone would have been happy about this post and if it would really come the last day of April you still kept your word since it is what you announced,  long story short quit with the "soon" and start with saying "If no complication arise we will try to push a launch of "content "by the end of "date"

Edited by Laner
3 people like this

Posted

I would usually agree with the crybabies in this thread, but this time we finally get a notice one week before (what everyone has been complaining for) DIRECTLY ON THE FORUMS. People still cry. This way they're just going to stop giving us info completely again and I wouldn't even judge them for it.

I would wager they cry because they actually have got the news from a third party source, and only after this info spread they made their announcement.

Posted

I wonder why women are more deadly 1-to-1 combat....

Oh I see. Nevermind, carry on, Pearl Abyss. I see what you did there.

;) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

I suggest locking this thread to avoid further negative replies from disappointed people.

Edited by elynia_sunless

Posted

I feel sorry for the guy who tells me he feels sorry for me not having a clue when game content is coming out because they literally just told us the new classes are coming out on the 20th and even then before that they said mid April. 

Pretty sure they just told us when and what lol. 

mid april- is not 20th, and where did you get that info? thats right.. 3rd paty sites! maybe think alittle before replying ;)

Posted

Woo, so I only need to scrounge together $20 by the 20th! At this point I'm probably not gonna delete any of my alts, but I won't have the last 1400 loyalties for a slot by the 20th which sucks.

Posted (edited)

the Maehwa specializes in one-on-one combat with the impressive ability to lock down single targets for an extended amount of time

Hellow CC Nerf.

Edited by DavidPS
3 people like this

Posted

Some are saying that this date gives us an extra week to prep in anticipation of release. Many of us who decided Musa/Maehwa to be our main classes have been prepping since launch to the point where we don't want to continue doing grinding on a character that's going to be abandoned. Everyone expected the classes to be out tomorrow because of the way Media was handled. While I'm happy we have a solid release date now, at the same time I'm probably going to not play at all this week since I have nothing I want to do ingame on a character I'm dropping like a hot potato when my main arrives. 

9 people like this

Posted

Some are saying that this date gives us an extra week to prep in anticipation of release. Many of us who decided Musa/Maehwa to be our main classes have been prepping since launch to the point where we don't want to continue doing grinding on a character that's going to be abandoned. Everyone expected the classes to be out tomorrow because of the way Media was handled. While I'm happy we have a solid release date now, at the same time I'm probably going to not play at all this week since I have nothing I want to do ingame on a character I'm dropping like a hot potato when my main arrives. 

You described the problem xDDDDDDD 

I'm just reading for fun, i will be probably ranger all the time but i'm reading this and couldn't decide who was right owo 

Posted

10/10

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Serimorph said:

10/10

11/10

Edited by Bunty

Posted

DAUM EUROPE shame that, please change those names really are called Musa and Maehwa? their real names are Blader and Plum, hahahaha Hight Trolls

2 people like this

Posted

I wonder why women are more deadly 1-to-1 combat....

Oh I see. Nevermind, carry on, Pearl Abyss. I see what you did there.

;) 

Beauty can always be deceiving :)

Posted

DAUM EUROPE shame that, please change those names really are called Musa and Maehwa? their real names are Blader and Plum, hahahaha Hight Trolls

Actually their real names are musa and maehwa, blader and plum were the un-official translated names

4 people like this

Posted

Shh... Can't you see? All this time they were busy trying to westernize the new classes! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah boy, it's time...

Posted

Norwegian players get to play as a mouse.. yay.. (Musa - the mouse) just realized xD Blade and Plum sounds alot better.. but whatever

1 person likes this

Posted

Hot damn, this thread is on fire.

Posted

Norwegian players get to play as a mouse.. yay.. (Musa - the mouse) just realized xD Blade and Plum sounds alot better.. but whatever

Well Musa and maehwa are the original names + make sense considering what they are based on

Posted

I expected this tomorrow, since you never announced anything until the day before, but meh, at least you announced it with time.

Next time, try to announce it on social media and forums before random news sites no one uses? thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Musa in portuguese (pt-pt) means MUSE,it's really weird for us ._.

Posted

Well Musa and maehwa are the original names + make sense considering what they are based on

Still sounds bad compared to Blader/Plum :)

Posted

I liked the other names Blader and Plum, these names are very ugly for that class