• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted

Musa in portuguese (pt-pt) means MUSE,it's really weird for us ._.

Same in Finnish.

Posted

mid april- is not 20th, and where did you get that info? thats right.. 3rd paty sites! maybe think alittle before replying ;)

I didn't get the 20th from 3rd party sites........................................ It literally says it in this threads OP. :P 

I also knew that everyone was rumoring and I took everything said as a rumor because thats all it was. Until you hear official word, you can't know. 

The people who are mad are the people who assumed it was tomorrow based off rumors. 

Posted

Good to know an eta :) Now I can focus on title grinding and getting to how to get gear :)

Posted (edited)

The announcement hitting MMORPG.com before here and the additional week. This sums it up for me....

KITN.png

Edited by Kalmortia

Posted (edited)

Still sounds bad compared to Blader/Plum :)

Maybe to you.

But to me, it sounds better with the proper translation and meaning than the un-offical localisation,
Just like Beserker used to be called Giant xD

Edited by blindfoldedchaos
english
2 people like this

Posted

...these community posts are somewhat distressing. I mean good grief. You'd think people would be happy with a second big  content release within the first 4 months, including the release of 2 new classes. You all have been begging for them now since launch. ...and now are upset when they give you an actual date? gees.... you guys are coming off as self-entitled spoiled pricks.

Posted

Should have been released from launch. TO LATE IS TO LATE

3 people like this

Posted

I didn't get the 20th from 3rd party sites........................................ It literally says it in this threads OP. :P 

I also knew that everyone was rumoring and I took everything said as a rumor because thats all it was. Until you hear official word, you can't know. 

The people who are mad are the people who assumed it was tomorrow based off rumors. 

i ment Mid-April not the announced date.. lol. Anyway a guy allready wrote a great comment here wich i agree 110% with! 

Some are saying that this date gives us an extra week to prep in anticipation of release. Many of us who decided Musa/Maehwa to be our main classes have been prepping since launch to the point where we don't want to continue doing grinding on a character that's going to be abandoned. Everyone expected the classes to be out tomorrow because of the way Media was handled. While I'm happy we have a solid release date now, at the same time I'm probably going to not play at all this week since I have nothing I want to do ingame on a character I'm dropping like a hot potato when my main arrives. 

Posted (edited)

Glad to finally have this confirmed! I do not even care how you name them. I barely logged in game for the past week because none of the current classes is what i really want to play. 1 more week to start getting serious in game.

excited.gif

Edited by Lilitrix

Posted

Ohh and to people who want the names change, do some research on them. Imo these names are better than Blader, and some degree Plume. Fair enough, my korean background might make me abit biased.

Posted

54990073.jpg

Posted

Maybe to you.
But to me, it sounds better with the proper translation and meaning than the un-offical localisation,
Just like Beserker used to be called Giant xD

Giant also sounds alot better but hey! new class in 1 more week :(

Posted

"Hello, I'm Bill. I'm your new PR manager."

istock-18586699-monkey-computer_brick-16e5064d3378a14e0e4c2da08857efe03c04695e.jpg

Bill would be more competent.

2 people like this

Posted

Ohh and to people who want the names change, do some research on them. Imo these names are better than Blader, and some degree Plume. Fair enough, my korean background might make me abit biased.

It's the whole Beserker was Giant argument all over again xD

the new names make sense,

Posted (edited)

All thoose butthurt people, im just waitning. Another week isnt so hard ;)

Edited by Misaki

Posted

istock-18586699-monkey-computer_brick-16e5064d3378a14e0e4c2da08857efe03c04695e.jpg

RIP Rick.

Posted

People are really retarded when they released mediah people -----ed that they did not have time enough to prepare and now when they give u a week to prepare u -----, stfu and stop being such entitled assholes.

So what you're saying is you don't actually understand why people are upset?

Fair enough, it can be hard to decypher such things.  But heres the deal... The expansion was released with no warning, which was a failure of PR and they got blasted on it.  This we knew was coming, but when exactly we didn't know.  Its fairly evident that they knew last week that it wasn't coming out this week, however they never stated such.  They refused to say anything definitive.  Another failure of PR.  And then they announce a release date for when they'll release the release date, and then are late to their own release party.  On top of the abysmal failure of co-ordination, when they released the date of todays announcement they knew it wasn't coming out this week and said nothing.  And on top of that you have a PR rep being a ----- to customers.

So you have this build up that occurs because of this.  Based on past actions the evidence would say they were announcing today that tomorrow they were going to release the class.  You have them doing absolutely nothing to discourage this line of thinking.  You have a PR guy deliberately poking at customers.  All this over a highly anticipated feature.  And then ontop of that they're not even the first ones to announce the date.  That ends up being a third party, after they set the date and time for this thing themselves.

All of this could have been avoided by one simple statement last week:  "Currently we do not expect to release the new classes next week, please stay tuned we'll have more information for you in the coming days as we finalize our planning".  Instead we got "We can't give you any information at all".

Yes people feel entitled to a company providing halfway serviceable community relations.  Thats not too terribly much to expect from a company like this.  

11 people like this

Posted

i ment Mid-April not the announced date.. lol. Anyway a guy allready wrote a great comment here wich i agree 110% with! 

I completely understand his comment and why he'd be frustrated. But either way... Everyone was basing tomorrows release off assumptions that turned out to be false. 

Posted

SO I HAVE A QUESTION.............how long before we see threads about how much the Blader/Plum  suck because people dont know how squishy they are  and dont care enough to learn to play them ................because you know it has to be the class that sucks ...IT CANT POSSIBLY BE THEM 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It's the whole Beserker was Giant argument all over again xD

the new names make sense,

It is just a crazy discussion in my opinion.. And before that people complained about Blader being stereotype and Plume just strange.. The gamer community is hard to please :D

Edited by Dreamforger

Posted

Hi Bill

Posted

"The highly anticipated Musa and Maehwa"

Highly anticipated... Euphemism. We riot all over your forum because you hold them from us.

Anyway, a week to go and I can finally feel like the game's out for me.

Posted

why-so-salty.jpg

Posted

"happy to announce" LOL. You have to wait more, but its ok you'll get it Very SOON TM. 

1 person likes this