• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Two New Classes Join Black Desert Online

607 posts in this topic

Posted

Game hasn't been out for 2 months yet dickhead lol

So whats beta -4 stop sucking your ----- plz

Posted

I'm not upset but anyone else think that they should have used the names Blader and and Plum? Those names traditional or not are just too, well, difficult. They changed Beast Master to Tamer. Why not just leave it Blader Plum to make it easy for us Eu/Na people to spell, pronounce and understand.  

Agreed. I will always be calling them blader and plum 

Posted

how would u compare them in the !squishy" factor compared to witch? :)

They are not squishy,just hard to play (well,male ninja is a bit);according to Koreans wizard is the worst class x_x (probably they are going to fix it on the Weapon Awakening)

Posted

You're wrong ;) It's not the community that is ruining this game or a good game. It's the publishers lack of information, lack of communicating with it's community, a bad PR dude on twitter etc.. and the lack of correct words when telling the community that they are releasing something.. "soon" does not mean 4 weeks etc :P but yeah. It's salty, but its not salty for fun :P

i just dont c how its the publisher is at fault for saying there going to release a class next week and then every1 -----es at them cuz they got nothing else to do and its most of the ppl complaining about mediah coming out cuz all they did was release a vid a few hrs b4

this time there giving u a weeks notice and u still all cry like little school girls and u say it publishers fault u need to wake up

Posted

Thanks for the info!  I'm so excited to play this class.

It's too bad I can't change the first name of my current character though.

1 person likes this

Posted

They are not squishy,just hard to play (well,male ninja is a bit);according to Koreans wizard is the worst class x_x (probably they are going to fix it on the Weapon Awakening)

So blader would be a good idea then? im a witch at 50 and im killing it :P But i want to try blader before i choose my main class! :D

Posted

Thanks for this! I was gonna just craft my owns yuria's but Don't know what workshop I need to craft the bows so might go for that alfredo dude!

He is in Velia, GL:D

1 person likes this

Posted

4/20 Blade it

bladermeme.png

1 person likes this

Posted

i just dont c how its the publisher is at fault for saying there going to release a class next week and then every1 -----es at them cuz they got nothing else to do and its most of the ppl complaining about mediah coming out cuz all they did was release a vid a few hrs b4

this time there giving u a weeks notice and u still all cry like little school girls and u say it publishers fault u need to wake up

First off, you should learn how to type to some degree if you are going to try and argue a point. Although, with that forum name I can see why that may be a problem for you.  

Posted

People talking shit about the names being Musa and Maehwa.

Probably aren't going to be talking shit about the names for Ninja and Kunoichi being Ninja and Kunoichi.

lmao

Posted

they did tell the community through some 3rd party that they'd release the class mid-april, and they've been hyping it up alot for like 4 weeks and telling us "soon" and "very soon" ... so dude wake up and stop ignoring the fact that Daum sucks at communicating! Im glad we got a date, but with all the stuff up until today i did expect it to be this week :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I love this game, but i really can't stand the retards lurking the forums and reddit.

You've gotten the 1st expansion, the first batch of classes and content way earlier than any other server, can you stop crying like little  -----es?

Posted (edited)

...these community posts are somewhat distressing. I mean good grief. You'd think people would be happy with a second big  content release within the first 4 months, including the release of 2 new classes. You all have been begging for them now since launch. ...and now are upset when they give you an actual date? gees.... you guys are coming off as self-entitled spoiled pricks.

Absolutely agree, in fact I wish I could swing a ban-hammer on all of their accounts because its -----s like this that will be posting hate all over the web about this, and are usually the arseholes in game...

Edited by Wolfhammer
1 person likes this

Posted

People talking shit about the names being Musa and Maehwa.

Probably aren't going to be talking shit about the names for Ninja and Kunoichi being Ninja and Kunoichi.

lmao

Why would they? Kunoichi is a female ninja, and Ninja fits the male so yeah :)

Posted

I love this game, but i really can't stand the retards lurking the forums and reddit.

You've gotten the 1st expansion, the first batch of classes and content way earlier than any other server, can you stop crying like little  -----es?

We didn't get the "first batch" of classes earlier. If that was the case we would have Blader. We got shit out of order, which also caused things to be out of balance. 

Posted

Game hasn't been out for 2 months yet dickhead lol

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We are happy to announce today that a pair of new classes is coming to Black Desert Online on April 20. The highly anticipated Musa and Maehwa bring unique abilities and a very different play style from the roster of characters currently available.

Watch the Musa showcase video on YouTube

The Musa is a melee class that relies on high speed and fast reactions to stay ahead of the enemy. With incredible mobility and a specialty for AoE-focused attacks, the Musa excels in small-scale PvP. The Musa is at its best when dashing across the battlefield to dispatch enemies with powerful AoE attacks, but each uncalculated move can be deadly due to his lower defense.

Watch the Maehwa showcase video on YouTube

The Maehwa is the female counterpart to the Musa class and boasts similar stats. Like the Musa, the Maehwa fights with a Blade and Short Bow while quickly moving about the battlefield to avoid enemy attacks. While both classes are melee oriented, the Short Bow affords the Musa and Maehwa a selection of ranged attacks used to knock down targets and provide an opening to deliver close quarters attacks. Unlike the Musa, the Maehwa specializes in one-on-one combat with the impressive ability to lock down single targets for an extended amount of time.

The Musa’s focus on AoE and the Maehwa’s powerful single-target attacks make the pair an excellent choice for group fights.

Hello

Thanks for posting a head of time.

Now if only we could be allowed to make our Musa/Maehwa a head of time, by using that character creation program :). Please allow this to happen if it's even possible.

2 people like this

Posted

Absolutely agree, in fact I wish I could swing a ban-hammer on all of their accounts because its -----s like this that will be posting hate all over the web about this, and are usually the arseholes in game...

Both of you need to check the background behind the whining instead of just ignorantly complain about those who is not happy with em delaying it 1 more week. :) Theres allways a reason for the salt! ;)

Posted

Norwegian players get to play as a mouse.. yay.. (Musa - the mouse) just realized xD Blade and Plum sounds alot better.. but whatever

Oh! Musa means mouse in my language too xD Maehwa also means "papaya" o3o

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would they? Kunoichi is a female ninja, and Ninja fits the male so yeah :)

lol

Posted

So blader would be a good idea then? im a witch at 50 and im killing it :P But i want to try blader before i choose my main class! :D

Try the class,it's fun andnot hard to level up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpJNfX41RJs&nohtml5=False

Posted

We didn't get the "first batch" of classes earlier. If that was the case we would have Blader. We got shit out of order, which also caused things to be out of balance. 

sorry, i forgot we didn't have tamer upon release, and we are getting musa/maewha in 2 months after release, instead of 3+ like Ru, or even more like kr

Posted (edited)

Wtf happened? They finally give a date and the "community" loses its shit.

As time passes, I lose more interest in this game mainly because of the trashy people playing it.

Online games these days... I just can't find decent people anymore.

EDIT:

To Daum: Could you guys remove the name restriction so we can delete our placeholder character and reuse the name for our Musa/Maehwa without waiting 30 days? @CM_Praballo

Edited by HeavensSword

Posted (edited)

sorry, i forgot we didn't have tamer upon release, and we are getting musa/maewha in 2 months after release, instead of 3+ like Ru, or even more like kr

So you don't even know what the original "first batch" of classes was? lol. Good job.

Don't bother answering that. Just going to ignore you like the rest of the white knights. 

Edited by Zac

Posted

Does anyone know if they are increasing the character slot limit from 9 to 11 or higher for this