• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Daum's "resolution" of EU EXP mess is disgusting

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Roll back EU fishing and trading exp to before weekend,
don't do it again for NA

I swear you guys are more backwards thinking than the vatican.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why not?

Posted

don't do it again for NA

Yeah that wouldn't cause any sort of backlash at all....  /sarcasm

2 people like this

Posted

It is kind of true that it's a very bad resolution for what happened over there. Rolling back the player's life skills over there would blow up forums and many will be mad more than happy for the bug being "fixed". Having something like this coming to our side would also be a very bad idea since we have more no life grinders for life skills than EU I think(correct if wrong)so it's very bad xD

Posted

The Solution is pretty Disgusting for all Players which played on the Weekend to gain Fishing and Trading Exp.
Dont you think it is?
Why should Player get a disadvantage on something which isnt their fault?

Posted

The Solution is pretty Disgusting for all Players which played on the Weekend to gain Fishing and Trading Exp.
Dont you think it is?
Why should Player get a disadvantage on something which isnt their fault?

Because they exploited an obvious bug?

If Daum just ignores it, they'd essentially be amending their ToC to: "exploit everything"

Posted

It's really a no win situation.

It's not really reasonable to expect them to go back and alter 100-200k+ accounts in anything resembling a timely manner and that experience adjustment gets harder to do the longer it takes; assuming there is even an easy way to adjust life skill exp and nothing else.

The far more likely cost effective fixes are to roll back the entire server to before the weekend,  which basically robs everyone, or to give a boost to the other server to try an get people caught up.

It is, indeed, a pretty epic fail but no need to double down on it and make a bad situation worse.

I mean think about this for a moment... do you really want a company already taking 2-3-4+ weeks to answer customer service tickets to stop everything to micro-manage all the accounts on the eu server?

Posted (edited)

don't do it again for NA

well lookin at your solution you seem more backwards thinking than the first human.
so daum still owned you

Edited by Faustus

Posted

It is unfair for those that did NOT abused the xp in fears of getting a rollback or being banned, that all that needs to be said tbh. 

Daum should solve this instead of wiping it under the carpet.

Posted

If Daum just ignores it, they'd essentially be amending their ToC to: "exploit everything"

considering that nothing has been done about the world boss exploiters either, that seems the be where we're headed

Posted

It is unfair for those that did NOT abused the xp in fears of getting a rollback or being banned, that all that needs to be said tbh. 

Daum should solve this instead of wiping it under the carpet.

Very true.. But imagine what korea probably faced the first few months of the game being out. (sorry) I can't agree with anything they are trying to do as of fixing anything, but some things have to be done or at least try to be done as well as some things that can't be fixed should have a better solution.

Posted

don't do it again for NA

I think the fact you care this much about something so trivial and call it disgusting is more a comment on you than Daum or anyone else really.

Posted (edited)

They certainly aren't as transparent as the modern Vatican ;) But I don't agree with rollbacks.

I may find the way Daum handles things to be poor, but rollbacks are the thing they want to do. And much of the community would agree to that.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

don't do it again for NA

Oh no! I've lost the shiny number over my head!

TERRIBLE GAME! ----- DAUM! I HATE THIS GAME! ROLL-BACK NOW!

Posted

This reminds me how they handled the Serendia bug. Why should it be any different for this one? Just delete your character and start over..duh.

Posted

If they shat themselves, they have to clean all the mess right now; doesn't matter how but they have to clean it up.

People will be angry, but that's just a normal turn of events.

Posted

don't do it again for NA

Why would you need them to Roll back EU fishing and trading?

And stop the hate on religions, bro.

12. SERVICES POLICIES 

12.1. GENERAL POLICIES 

12.1.1. Inappropriate or infringing content

The User shall not use the Service(s) to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating of any applicable law.

Posted

I'm from EU, and tbh I don't mind if Daum is gonna roll back the Exp what I have earned by mistake. But for NA now they have a huge advantage cause they now got even a NOTICE that they can have a exp boost the whole weekend. I didn't know or got any announcement that our life exp will be boost up. But now the players in NA have a way more better preparation then we do in EU. I just figured it out on Saturday late in the night that the exp was bugged. But now NA knows 6 days before.....and they have their popcorn already to sit 72hrs manual fishing....please Daum, u guys doing a good job, and yes mistake has been made, but that u now announce for NA to have the same "bug" as we do is imo not so fair. Or remove our EU earned exp bonus. Or give us a 24hr life exp boost aswell. 

Posted (edited)

How do you categorize an EXP given by Daum as an Exploit? I find it very hard to see any logic to your reasoning.

This is becoming another hate thread.

Edited by Emperor_Kush

Posted

Can someone actually post some pics? I check rankings often and I have yet to see a Guru fisher or trader. Even Master seems rare.

Posted

Why would you need them to Roll back EU fishing and trading?

And stop the hate on religions, bro.

Has nothing to do with religions. Has to do with the Vatican's policies, regardless of religion. I could have used China as my example instead and amount to the same thing. "Insert country with backwards politics here"

And the reason they would roll back is obvious; honest people didn't take advantage of the bug due to what they learned in 20 years of MMOs: exploiting is the best way to have a bad time/ waste your time. Daum letting people get away with it would be spitting at  the people doing the right thing.

Posted

Please share your feedback here.

Thanks!