• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Weekend XP for EU/NA [Feedback]

498 posts in this topic

Posted

Because there are already 5 active topic about it, please share here your feedback.  If there will be new topic about this problem, please send users to this one. 

Thanks

3 people like this

Posted

It is good NA gets their on Catch up EXP.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Its easy to reduce exp gained over weekend of life skills by the amount it was mistakenly increase. This is the best and fairest solution they can do.

Current solution is saying the user base to abuse bugs and exploits. I did not even AFK fish when I seen retarded amount of Exp Gained in fear of rollbacks/suspension. Why should I be punished for doing the most logical thing and avoid using a bug for my own gain.

So its not fair for legit people who care about cheating/exploiting

Its also not fair for anyone in Europe. If I knew 65 days before hand I could stock up and be ready for full grind mode.

Depending if they fix the mess on EU Servers will show the message if cheating/exploiting is ok in this game. I spend over 800 EURO already and I will quit if next Wednesday update does not fix the mess.

Edited by il-JumperMTM
9 people like this

Posted

Wasn't it Daum's policy to punish exploiters or am I forgetting something?

14 people like this

Posted

Most people in EU heard about this bug late sunday including me in. OR they weren't even online during weekend.

Now US know and has 3 full days + can prepare beforehand. 

If this goes trough make it last only 1 day or it will be worse than in eu.

7 people like this

Posted

I don't understand why people are complaining that NA is getting the same thing EU got. Yeah EU's was unannounced but everyone caught on pretty quick because channel chat and forums. It's the fairest Daum can do aside from rolling back every EU player's life exp by 2/3rds of what they got, and since they couldnt properly do the serendia compensation I doubt they can achieve that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dumbest idea ever.  I have not seen one gaming company do a bonus weekend for an unintended & unannounced bug/exploit.  What in the world kind of solution is this?  I mean we know the customer service is bad, but the game was always fun enough that most of us played through and ignored issues with incompetence.  But this goes to a whole new level in my opinion.

As a supporter and fan of this game, and someone who has spent over $400 since launch, I'm asking you nicely to please don't.  Thank you.

7 people like this

Posted

Dumbest idea ever.  I have not seen one gaming company do a bonus weekend for an unintended & unannounced bug/exploit.  What in the world kind of solution is this?  I mean we know the customer service is bad, but the game was always fun enough that most of us played through and ignored issues with incompetence.  But this goes to a whole new level in my opinion.

As a supporter and fan of this game, and someone who has spent over $400 since launch, I'm asking you nicely to please don't.  Thank you.

Doesn't affect your game-play in the slightest.

2 people like this

Posted

You could get trading in 2 days from skilled to master from what I seen. Tell how that is fair compared person who did trading whole month to get into that same position.

5 people like this

Posted

Bring on the exp. People complaining can stfu ^_^

Posted

Wasn't it Daum's policy to punish exploiters or am I forgetting something?

Yes it is. Also their policy to acknowledge when they do a mistake and not punish people for carrying on with their life activities.

6 people like this

Posted

As I can see your frustration with this it isn't going to affect anything but the labor of leveling the life skill normally such as people getting mad over people getting this boost when they have worked extra hard to get where they are only to be kicked off for something like this.

Also I hate it when people say how much they spend in this game like it's going to affect the impact of their post in any way. 

Posted

No one asked you Mr. White Knight.  I've ignored your blind support for the game for the longest time because I'm also a fan of the game.  But there's a line to be crossed here.  Of course you wouldn't see it, because you see absolutely nothing wrong with anything this company does, nothing at all.  And you continue to make excuses for the terrible customer service support this company offers.  I'm not surprised in the slightest if you can't see why this is wrong.  It's all too predictable the same vocal forum few that come at the aid of Daum making bad decisions.

1 person likes this

Posted

Most people that have any decency did not want to abuse this due to thinking it's an exploit and were afraid that their accounts would get banned or rolled back.

Obvious you should have communicated this and not applaud this kind of behavior by rewarding.

The rankings are now unfair and basically this made a mess. Not only on your credibility but also on your actions of solving this.

I do not want roll back,  i am not mad at all about giving NA the same experience (bug?)  but is not a solution for those that missed out or did not exploited?

Sorry Daum you have to better than this.

Posted

I think a lot of people on EU avoided taking advantage of what was obviously a bugged event - did it affect every channel or only some of them?

announcing this event in advance and applying it to all of NA does not make things "even". and the idea of three random life skills getting extra EXP for one weekend is a really stupid event in general.

please cancel

11 people like this

Posted

Soooo what happened?

Posted

I think they should cancel it too. Not everyone knew about the 'bug' and I don't think all of EU even got it, some channels on some servers.

Going ahead with the event for NA means they are in a much better position that the EU servers that got it since no one had any forewarning about it - now all of NA can plan ahead for it.  Given that this event is to 're-balance' NA and EU I don't think it's appropriate.

Honestly, for people who view this game lasting years a two day bug isn't the end of the world.

Posted

This is just not the way to go. A huge XP boost for a very limited time that will probably never be repeated due to it being a bug in the first place will put players who come after at a distinct disadvantage. Go ahead and send the message that it's already too late to join BDO.

This is really the worst idea I have seen in any MMO ever.

Posted

Also I hate it when people say how much they spend in this game like it's going to affect the impact of their post in any way. 

Unfortunately you are wrong, the only thing this company seems to care about is the $.  If they are indeed reading & listening, I want them to know my feedback loud and clear.  How much I support the game won't matter to the playerbase, yes.  But my feedback isn't for the playerbase.

Posted

I'm neutral. I can do with or without it, I will have fun with the game either way. 

Personally, I appreciate that they are trying to keep it fair. If they didn't do this exp event for NA - or at least try to - there would have been an uproar, anyways. If they rolled back the exp for EU, there would have been an uproar about wasted time, etc. People that didn't exploit it would have been penalized. 

You see, there is no winning situation. This was the safest thing to do. 

7 people like this

Posted

I think a lot of people on EU avoided taking advantage of what was obviously a bugged event - did it affect every channel or only some of them?

announcing this event in advance and applying it to all of NA does not make things "even". and the idea of three random life skills getting extra EXP for one weekend is a really stupid event in general.

please cancel

It wasn't all channels. Serendia J1 channel worked fine for example.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I am honestly not sure how I feel about this.  On the one hand my weekend is clear so you are damn skippy I'll be all aboard the exp train.  On the other hand I have worked my butt off to be where I am at now, which is around 15-10 on most leaderboards.  This cheapens things a lot and I really don't think I will pay much attention to climbing the ladder after this event for quite some time.  The event certainly will hurt those that cannot play this weekend.

I was surprised to see Daum let this exp bug carry on as long as they did, if this was Gazillion over at marvel heroes servers would have been shut down within hours.  To see them make it into an official event for NA is something I am trying to get my head around.  It is what it is though and I won't complain, but I don't approve either, its just....weird.....

Posted (edited)

Soooo what happened?

they gave every server extra combat EXP for a weekend

on EU, (some channels? all channels?) got extra EXP for fishing, trading, training because of a bug.

now DAUM is giving NA a weekend of extra EXP for fishing, trading, training to make things "even".

Edited by kirsch

Posted

on EU, (some channels? all channels?) got extra EXP for fishing, trading, training because of a bug.

now DAUM is giving NA a weekend of extra EXP for fishing, trading, training to make things "even".

Which in this case is hell for us now in some ways (bug below, ignore >~<) I personally agree it should be canceled but if it is going to be taken down then what of the people that will continue to complain that EU is ahead in life skills as they were before all of this even stuff was announced?

Posted

I still think that training had no bug or if it did it was on few channels. Bad solution for this problem.