• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Weekend XP for EU/NA [Feedback]

498 posts in this topic

Posted

This is straight up nonsense. EU players recieved 3-4% XP bonus at artisan, were not even getting 1% at artisan.

200-1000% my ass, it's more like 50%

the TRUE EU bug was that CERTAIN SUBSERVERS got 300%. We aren't having that issue.

I tried fishing at Skilled 1. Thought I could get at least skilled 5 so I could use a steel rod. 6 hours later, only skilled 3. I tried every channel to see if there was a difference and no.

I'M getting the EXACT SAME EXP AS BEFORE THE WEEKEND!

NO Boost at all!

It says "Increased XP event in progress, but WHERE IS IT? I'm not getting it!

Also, Aren't skills supposed to be boosted also? I walk with a backpack every night to increase my weight limit and write down my before and after stats. I tried that for 7 hours tonight. Again, I got the exact same amount of gain as have for the last 2 weeks. 7 hours of walking overweight and only got 3/4 of a level? Really?

They advertise an event and we don't get it.

Posted

oke we got it..

if u find exploit just fkin abuse of it, since daum couldn't care less

another great game ruined by handless people.

Posted (edited)

Could someone make a screenshot of Fishing rankings on any NA server? ^^

I'm very curious to see the progression this weekend ^_^

would be nice to have a comparison between Na/Eu when the "event" is over (Monday) to show Daum how badly they failed by annoucing this fantastic event for NA :ph34r:

Edited by Alcorius

Posted

I don't understand why they are doing it.  The EU servers don't even matter to the NA servers.  You can't transfer your characters between them, so there is really no reason to give the NA servers this bonus.

Posted

would be nice to have a comparison between Na/Eu when the "event" is over (Monday) to show Daum how badly they failed by annoucing this fantastic event for NA :ph34r:

I've tested the bonus all day and there is NO increase in anything for me. However, it says "Increased EXP event in progress". Don't know whats happening there.

Oh, my wife isn't getting anything ether. I've tested fishing on all channels. Nothing!

Posted (edited)

Didn't you already uninstall BDO? Is the high point of your day the sit around a site of a game you don't play anymore just to talk down a company? That's the definition of pathetic. :ph34r:

Edited by DarthAznable
Forgot to add stupid emote

Posted

Some i know went from artisan to master 15 within that weekend in eu. I haven't gone 1 master level up since Monday to now. Fulltime fishing. It's definitely 1000% xp increase.  

Posted

I find the exp rate to get good. Im master 8 and i am getting 1% every 3 blue fish

Posted (edited)

we would also need screenshots of rankings before the event started too. To be honest NA had much higher fishing ranks compared to EU before any of this mess happened, so after after event screenshots are an invalid way to gauge anything.

Edited by God Hand

Posted

Roll back all life skill exp gained through the weekend and enable it again for both regions.

As it is now only the people who knew about the bug gained something out of it and there are a lot of people that didn't know or didn't exploit.

Welcome to the rest of the EU that didn't know how or what, despite reading about the supposed increase. Some people got massive gains, most didn't.

2 people like this

Posted

we would also need screenshots of rankings before the event started too. To be honest NA had much higher fishing ranks compared to EU before any of this mess happened, so after after event screenshots are an invalid way to gauge anything.

Given that NA were a full week further than EU when they got the event, they were supposed to be ahead. But their rankings were most definitly not "much" higher. In fact, Daum considered EU to be ahead of NA in general (not just with fishing), which motivated them to give NA a "catch up weekend".

Ofcourse they just completely unbalanced any relations between the servers through this event.

Posted

Do we even actually know how big the % increase is for the bonus exp, or is this another "hidden stats" thing that Daum/PA love to do?

I mean, I don't really care a whole lot about life-skills, but how much bonus exp am I getting while grinding?

Posted (edited)

Given that NA were a full week further than EU when they got the event, they were supposed to be ahead. But their rankings were most definitly not "much" higher. In fact, Daum considered EU to be ahead of NA in general (not just with fishing), which motivated them to give NA a "catch up weekend".
Ofcourse they just completely unbalanced any relations between the servers through this event.

I looked on both servers (post event) last weekend, highest I saw was master 17 EU and at that time NA already had a master 19 Fisherman, pretty certain even without this event he would still be ahead.

Edited by God Hand
1 person likes this

Posted

I find the exp rate to get good. Im master 8 and i am getting 1% every 3 blue fish

Really???  I don't even get 1% per Gold fish at skilled 3.  No exp gain here.

Do we even actually know how big the % increase is for the bonus exp, or is this another "hidden stats" thing that Daum/PA love to do?

I mean, I don't really care a whole lot about life-skills, but how much bonus exp am I getting while grinding?

None for grinding I think. It's not for Combat exp. As for fishing, trading and life skills, some are getting it and others are not ( Me and wife ).

Posted

another great game ruined by handless people.

Daum has no hands? This explains EVERYTHING!

Posted

So people originally claimed it only affected Fishing/Trading/Training but I'm seeing a lot of Alchemist/Processing/etc. getting pretty high ranks as well. So is it really ALL Life skills?

Posted

I don't understand why the devs have such a big issue with transparency.

1 person likes this

Posted

My feedback is - they messed it up. And then they messed it up even more trying to fix it. 

I can only say I am amazed how unprofessional and sloppy impression they sometimes give.

2 people like this

Posted

So people originally claimed it only affected Fishing/Trading/Training but I'm seeing a lot of Alchemist/Processing/etc. getting pretty high ranks as well. So is it really ALL Life skills?

It's supposed to be BUT there are some that are getting nothing like me and my wife.  I don't know how they decide who gets it and who doesn't.

Posted (edited)

I looked on both servers (post event) last weekend, highest I saw was master 17 EU and at that time NA already had a master 19 Fisherman, pretty certain even without this event he would still be ahead.

Daum probably knows that EU didn't benefit much from the bug, as most players on EU didn't know about it, nor was anyone able to prepare for it. 

I bet fishing bots were used to get to Master19 on NA. Though with this event bonus they got now, even average NA players are now much further ahead than almost anyone on EU. 

The question becomes: Will EU get a catchup weekend?  EU actually needs it now. NA never needed it.

It is really insane. It's hard to believe Daum actually completely screwed the balance up, while telling us that the bug would be "reducing the gap between the regions".

How stupid and unfair that they give an exploit to US on purpose and with time to prepare, while telling us that the bug wouldn't affect life skills. How absurd of them to deal this way with bugs, balance and bots. The competitive nature of the game is already mostly gone. Especially considering the following fact:

Pearl Abyss made an announcement that a Global service would be ready before the end of the year

I won't be buying anymore stuff from the Pearl Shop. What a waste that was.

When they do merge the regions before the end of the year, and all the NA players with their boosted life skills and more income will come to EU, all EU servers will be completely ruined.

Edited by o_O

Posted (edited)

The problem I have is that why the fck you guys  care to go level up fishing? Higher ranked fishing doesnt mean shit. You catch the same fish at the same rate as the beginner. And did I mention the best fishing rods are equipable at beginner 1? I dont see the logic of people lvling fishing while actually this event will benefit the most for trading. Higher trading tier  prepare you for later contents which is far more profitable than fishing. I'm one of those who has a secret abundance gold spot. And even with that I net only around 1m/hr, which doesn't mean jackshit when compared to grinding or other professions. Processing, for example, has higher chance to  proc on doubling the result when lvl up, while selling each for double the price. Oh and fcking spend 5 min to talk to npc gives you grunil armor/yuria amulets which is sold for 300,000 per piece on AH. Fishing is shit way for shit ppl who dont know anyway else to make silver.

Edited by AsterFenix

Posted

The problem I have is that why the fck you guys  care to go level up fishing? 

Good question, you should try to get the answer before you decide to spout a lot of nonsense:

Higher ranked fishing doesnt mean shit. You catch the same fish at the same rate as the beginner.

Wrong, higher skill level allow you to catch better fish. 

And did I mention the best fishing rods are equipable at beginner 1?

Wrong, better rods become available at higher skill levels.

I dont see the logic of people lvling fishing while actually this event will benefit the most for trading.

Guess what: The bug also applies to trading.

Posted

I can confirm that I'm not seeing any change in my normal exp rate for any of the buffed trades (fishing, trading, training).

I'm running tea and for all the respective trades I have silver outfits at +1. 

A guildie is seeing a massive buff on his character.

Strange....