• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Weekend XP for EU/NA [Feedback]

498 posts in this topic

Posted

Why does your topic have to be the "official" one? You closed older topics, to make a new one and redirect them here. Instead, you could have redirected a few older ones to the most commented old topic. You complained about the number of topics that were made about this matter, yet you started another one.

No logic, fail moderation.

Since you locked the other topic for an invalid reason, since you did the exact thing you locked the topic for, I will copy paste my reply from the other topic:

"Ehm.. Daum, listen:
- The exp increase by mistake was not announced, which means that some abused it, while most players didnt even know
- EU =/= NA, we will NEVER play together. So why compensation/catch up? It does not affect them in any way
- making an unannounced mistake in one region an announced "catch up" in another does not solve the problem. Europeans could now cry as well that NA got an announced "compensation"."

the whole announced thing is the most absurd thing ive ever seen in a mmo and ive palyed them for well over a decade and never seen this kinda of insanity.

compensation for something majority of EU didn't know about or knew but were to scared to get banned for is insane and dumb as hell.

this announced NA compensation will make the NA servers get 10 times more with a lot more people over the EU side.

so u will have a unbalance crap any way. not the mention that EU and NA DO NOT PLAY TOGETHER AT ALL!!. man the more I read stupid shit this company this the more I wanna quit before I even played and say fk it to the 30 euros i used.

3 people like this

Posted

There was no TRAINING XP BONUS on EU, otherwise would have seen some Master lvl, guess what best one is Artisan 1 lol?.

I was afk auto-loop this Weekend... still apprentice.

People who fish for this xp bonus, didn't farm mobs, so lost the xp combat bonus. Seems fair.

Posted

ITT: EU crybabies crying more.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The problem is, most dont understand how much more xp it was. They all say 300% ... which is three times more...

Highest screenshot i saw was "Master Rank 12"

i dont think somone can get Master Rank 12 in 6 to 9 days (3 times a weekend) ...

the increase was HUUUUUUGE

People can fight that one side gets the unfair boost but main thing here is that

1) they did not confirm it is there and "oh, it's weekend nothing we can do, just deal with it" so that people that are using forums could have participated.

2) they are compensating this bug for entire NA

and because of "1" it sounds really stupid. If they really had no real solution for a fix about 10 hours after the event started and it was reported then they should have made a thread about it and tell people or even broadcast it in game.

They need option "3" and that is rest of EU.

Edited by katohan

Posted

looks like someone got lots of fishing master ranks

Looks like someone can't read and realize that I am NA and don't want this..

People can fight that one side gets the unfair boost but main thing here is that

1) they did not confirm it is there and "oh, it's weekend nothing we can do, just deal with it" so that people that are using forums could have participated.

2) they are compensating this bug for entire NA

and because of "1" it sounds really stupid. If they really had no real solution for a fix about 10 hours after the event started and it was reported then they should have made a thread about it and tell people or even broadcast it in game.

Who cares what EU got....the point is NA should not get this....it doesn't even effect us.  All this will do by giving us the life skill boost is ruin our economy more too

1 person likes this

Posted

QQ More EU QQ more :D...Its NA Turn.

Posted

Good . . . .All the tears make me stronger. QQ more please.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares what EU got....the point is NA should not get this....it doesn't even effect us.  All this will do by giving us the life skill boost is ruin our economy more too

Lol. I could not care less what you get there. I just care about that small % in EU that actually used this for DAYS. For you it is fair as long as you are fishing for entire event.

Posted

Stop crying, NA should not get something just because euro was not warned in advance about it? Suck it up and toss your salt elsewhere

Posted (edited)

the whole announced thing is the most absurd thing ive ever seen in a mmo and ive palyed them for well over a decade and never seen this kinda of insanity.

compensation for something majority of EU didn't know about or knew but were to scared to get banned for is insane and dumb as hell.

this announced NA compensation will make the NA servers get 10 times more with a lot more people over the EU side.

so u will have a unbalance crap any way. not the mention that EU and NA DO NOT PLAY TOGETHER AT ALL!!. man the more I read stupid shit this company this the more I wanna quit before I even played and say fk it to the 30 euros i used.

Yeah, NA and EU have nothing to do with eachother play wise. So wtf is all the EU crybabies whining about? Sure, maybe they could do another weekend for EU officially announced. But the gap between players would still be there, so idk what that fixes.

Now EU people DO have a real beef in terms of the people that used the life skill boost last weekend being so far ahead but idk how they can fix that. All this shows is that Daum needs SOMEONE, ANYONE paying attention to things over the weekend. Really, this crap is getting ridiculous. First the Redface rifle crap over the weekend and nothing done, now this. It is pretty pathetic.

But EU complaining NA is going to get something and telling Daum NOOO NOOOO WAAAAAA WAAAA is really, really pathetic.

Edited by Wrekks

Posted

Jauska just make poll. Democracy over company decision.

Posted

Lol. I could not care less what you get there. I just care about that small % in EU that actually used this for DAYS. For you it is fair as long as you are fishing for entire event.

I don't disagree they need to find a way to fix what happened in EU....but can't you agree, why the ----- would they give NA this.  NA isn't part of EU.  Theya re going to speed up the economy and ruin NA just like EU is getting ruined by the nasty mess-up

Posted

Situation: We have a bug that allowed some people go WAYY forward ahead of others in skills that are CRUCIAL to make money (fishing - better rods = more fishes / hour, trading - more money from fishes, training - get your T8 horse faster)

Solution provided: We let it go. 80% of population that did not used this "Bug" is angry. Also we give NA announced "Bug" and allow them to take advantage for the whole weekend. 80% of EU is rioting.

Now we know: Daum does not care about EU. Thanks to stating it out straight now after I spend 200 euro on the game. If I knew before I would just skip this title.

Daum you lost all my respect now. All of it! You just go back in the line with all other MMO releasers.

Do this again and I will reimburse all my payments.

Posted

Jauska just make poll. Democracy over company decision.

So we can have EU players decide on whether NA gets the xp buff? No thanks.

2 people like this

Posted

Good luck with that. Your terms of service you agreed to do not allow this and your bank will laugh at you.

Euro is crying because they did not get an announcement and they need to grow up. 

Posted

Like... what the actual F is going on? DAUM you keep failing HARD.... GET UR SHIT TOGETHER

Posted

Yeah, NA and EU have nothing to do with eachother play wise. So wtf is all the EU crybabies whining about? Sure, maybe they could do another weekend for EU officially announced. But the gap between players would still be there, so idk what that fixes.

No EU people DO have a real beef in terms of the people that used the life skill boost last weekend being so far ahead but idk how they can fix that. All this shows is that Daum needs SOMEONE, ANYONE paying attention to things over the weekend. Really, this crap is getting ridiculous. First the Redface rifle crap over the weekend and nothing done, now this. It is pretty pathetic.

But EU complaining NA is going to get something and telling Daum NOOO NOOOO WAAAAAA WAAAA is really, really pathetic.

Dude, use your -----ing brain.  I am not even EU.  I am NA and I think this is the dumbest -----ing decision ever to give this to NA just because of a ------up on EU.  Why the ----- would that matter for NA when its not connected to EU.  All that is going to do is ruin our economy by speeding things up even faster than they should be

2 people like this

Posted

I think people find a reason to complain about anything. 

There's no reason to be against this, the servers are separate..  It's not like giving NA a boost hurts EU, and if you're mad that someone might pass your rank because you can't play during the event... too bad?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Man shouldn't EU be sleep. Take yall butts to bed man. Yall really losing sleep over something so stupid. 

Edited by Shujinfujimarusamasanmango
1 person likes this

Posted

Situation: We have a bug that allowed some people go WAYY forward ahead of others in skills that are CRUCIAL to make money (fishing - better rods = more fishes / hour, trading - more money from fishes, training - get your T8 horse faster)

Higher fishing skills (or rods) doesn't affect the fish you get on a hotspot.

And there was no training xp bonus, as far as I know.

Posted (edited)

( training - get your T8 horse faster)

FYI, This is not how training works.

Edited by Pheace
1 person likes this

Posted

Dude, use your -----ing brain.  I am not even EU.  I am NA and I think this is the dumbest -----ing decision ever to give this to NA just because of a ------up on EU.  Why the ----- would that matter for NA when its not connected to EU.  All that is going to do is ruin our economy by speeding things up even faster than they should be

The differences I have noticed going up in the skills make nearly 0 difference, so stop crying and grow a pair

1 person likes this

Posted

Like I said.
All they had to do was to "come out" and tell us that " we can't fix it, please use this if you want to compete against others". They stayed silent and are compensating NA when they did nothing to notify EU. Maybe no one is working during nights or weekends. Or just bad communication or both.

Posted

Solution provided: We let it go. 80% of population that did not used this "Bug" is angry. Also we give NA announced "Bug" and allow them to take advantage for the whole weekend. 80% of EU is rioting.

Now we know: Daum does not care about EU. Thanks to stating it out straight now after I spend 200 euro on the game. If I knew before I would just skip this title.

Daum you lost all my respect now. All of it! You just go back in the line with all other MMO releasers.

Little do you know, this announced EXP boost is the worst -----ing thing for NA.  I am on NA and I DO NOT want it.  I don't want our economy sped up and turned to crap.

Posted

Stop crying, NA should not get something just because euro was not warned in advance about it? Suck it up and toss your salt elsewhere

What you typed literally made no -----ing sense.....