• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Use of machines

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, I was wondering if the use of a custom built battery powered machine that moves a piston up and down on my keyboard is against the ToS.  I wanted to have it over the 9 key so that it automatically eats every 30 minutes.  Just wanted some info before I gave it a go (not that anyone would know).  @CM_Jouska (does that even work)

1 person likes this

Posted

57491034.jpg

Posted

Hello, I was wondering if the use of a custom built battery powered machine that moves a piston up and down on my keyboard is against the ToS.  I wanted to have it over the 9 key so that it automatically eats every 30 minutes.  Just wanted some info before I gave it a go (not that anyone would know).  @CM_Jouska (does that even work)

i mean technically they can probably ban you for whatever they want, including your piston machine. Will they though? Probably not. 

Posted

Be careful, the dumbest thing you could possible do would be to post that idea on the official foru-...oh.

Well, this is awkward.

2 people like this

Posted

If I find out you're doing this, I will tell on you!

Posted

If the piston eating mechanism is outside of the game I see no problem with this. Now you got me curious. What type of food does this piston prefer?

Posted

Now you got me curious. What type of food does this piston prefer?

batteries 

Posted

If the piston eating mechanism is outside of the game I see no problem with this. Now you got me curious. What type of food does this piston prefer?

pie.JPG

Posted

PM me a copy of the blueprints, specifications, patent if you have them and I will get back to you.

13 people like this

Posted

It's automation, whether software or hardware. I do however suspect that no-one will give a shit if you're using it.

Posted

if This idea is nixed i know Alienware offers professional certified services that will dispatch to any home to hit any button to any cadence your heart desires 

certified

Posted

PM me a copy of the blueprints, specifications, patent if you have them and I will get back to you.

Piston machine has just gotten the greenlight from Daumn

Posted

batteries 

Sorry but since you are not the originator of this topic I don't think you are qualified to make any accurate statement as to the food preference of such an esoteric object such as this which merely continues to press a certain key upon the keyboard in order to be fed.

Posted

Remember it needs to be at lest 30% diffrent from his version 😉

Posted

It'd be literally indistinguishable to detection between this machine you speak of and regular inputs... So no, they wouldn't ban you over it.

They don't even actively track down people who use macros, xigncode has to flag their account. I may or may not know people who use simple macros already.

Posted (edited)

...were literally talking about a vertical dildo machine. You really want permission for a dildo machine...?

...I like it, have a like.

Also, if you looking for a name for it, there ya go. The keyboard nomnom dildo.

Edited by Jack_Arkwright

Posted

Just make a macro on your keyboard and set it press your 9 key every 30.5 minutes.  You can do this while you AFKfish or whatever (just make sure you don't minimize to the tray) and it's perfectly legal.

Posted

I just lmao'd in office.
God dammit.

You and the rest of the staff are savages and I love it.
I adore you people.

I might just become a fanboy some day. Maybe.
We will see.

Posted

Just make a macro on your keyboard and set it press your 9 key every 30.5 minutes.  You can do this while you AFKfish or whatever (just make sure you don't minimize to the tray) and it's perfectly legal.

REPORTING. Haxor

Posted

I'm glad the CMs are smart enough to recognize the trolls. Can't say the same for quite a few of the forum pop.

Posted

I just lmao'd in office.God Daumit.

You and the rest of the staff are savages and I love it.
I adore you people.

I might just become a fanboy some day. Maybe.
We will see.

You had a typo, I fixed it for you. ;)

13 people like this

Posted

lmao. Would have given two likes if i could for this

Posted

And on that note, I'll be submitting my fanboy application now.

Posted

And on that note, I'll be submitting my fanboy application now.

*Ahem* cici19.gif

Get away from my Jouska!

Posted

*Ahem* cici19.gif

Get away from my Jouska!

69a9feb13dd72ceddfaba1f5bba161cb.jpg