• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Show your progress!

453 posts in this topic

Posted

So i'm curious to see how well i'm travelling compared to others AP/DP wise, please show me your gear so i can create a goal for myself!

Also could u show your (P) screen so i can see stats etc. THANK YOU! <3

I have been told there's ranger out there with like 160 AP 170 DP 2200 HP >.< i couldn't imagine being close to that! hopefully someone can show me something like that :)

5G8MBiU.jpg

(Please excuse my potato graphics)

Posted (edited)

Got tons of Blackstones and hunters seals, but havent yet felt like starting the amity game for grunil pieces :C currently 2 heve 2 zereth. also keeping crap gems and xp at 0% because focusing on world bosses and MOS grind atm :) im too careless to not die at the boss fights...

2016-04-12_104751416.JPG

Edited by Valtzu

Posted

Working on enhancing my Steel Dagger, you can see my poor ol' Bronze just sitting in my inventory. Sadly, I'm pretty poor and am lacking in the gear department. 

2016-04-12_9004428.thumb.JPG.435d19d88cb

Posted

:x Your weight limit!

1 person likes this

Posted

:x Your weight limit!

RIP wallet. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

b3Jv1ZV.jpg

It's okay you can laugh xD I'm lacking in pretty much every department.

Especially in the ranger area. halp?

Edited by Sigilor
2 people like this

Posted

So i'm curious to see how well i'm travelling compared to others AP/DP wise, please show me your gear so i can create a goal for myself!

Also could u show your (P) screen so i can see stats etc. THANK YOU! <3

I have been told there's ranger out there with like 160 AP 170 DP 2200 HP >.< i couldn't imagine being close to that! hopefully someone can show me something like that :)

5G8MBiU.jpg

(Please excuse my potato graphics)

that Ogre ring... ALL HAIL RNGesus our lord and savior

Posted

Havent made any progress item wise for like idk 2 weeks but soon i will have my ult grunil set rdy

charstats.JPG

Posted (edited)

Neither rng nor my full time job have been kind to my progression, i have a decent stack of both black stones, hunters seals and a +12 steel dagger sitting in my bank, but no time to finish upgrading my crap, at least till the end of today, then i can spend a sweet 24-36 hours playing this game before work again.

It kinda sucks only getting 2 days a week to do anything, the time off from work on my work days i'm usually still too busy to play.

aDFBlSt.jpg

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

2016-04-13_1264260791.JPG

Posted

yeah! e-peen over 9000 thread! ZdUM841.png

105AP with ogre ring QQ

Posted

what gives you guys 5 luck?

Posted

what gives you guys 5 luck?

knowledge, underwear and crystals.

Posted (edited)

knowledge, underwear and crystals.

so it must be the underwear then and titles. :< need to buy it too.

Edited by huudis

Posted (edited)

And because i need to feel better about my damage, I'll slap on my steel dagger to get higher numbers even if i don't use the bastard.

Still haven't gotten around to using my pile of armor/weapons stones yet, got off work just in time for the server restart.

NUUrgjS.png

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

2016-04-13_1264260791.JPG

:O!!!!

Posted

Good to see most running Heve/Zereth

I'm currently sitting at 114/146 AP/DP, 2x Heve 2x Zereth, Yuria at 15, Steel Dagger at 14, Armor pieces at 13-14. Only one mark of shadow and Bares accessories. Nothing special. Need to get a second Mark of shadow and get pri/duo on my bares. 

Never had a Witch's earring drop even though I have the node to lvl7 and I've spent countless hours there but I did get the quest earrings from there which is pretty much the same thing, only under a different name.

No pic, sorry, at work atm :( 

Posted

what happened to yr AS? Oo

Posted (edited)

what happened to yr AS? Oo

Yuria bow and point for point crit is more effective on rangers, i'd rather all my skills crit 20% more often than firing off attacks ever so slightly faster, if i thought gaining 2-3 attackspeed was more important than my extraction gem and 5/5 crit i'd run 2 AS on my gloves and a carmae to give me a 3/4 skill split, but i don't, Till i get a liverto or zarka i'm happy with my 0 attackspeed, but either weapon i'll hit 5/5 instantly.

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

lvl54 132AP 157DP

Posted

Level 51 111AP 129DP

Posted

not too much progress

2016-04-13_921368497.JPG

Posted (edited)

161ap/161dp

2016-04-24_540927232.JPG

Edited by SpoonyBard

Posted

2016-04-13_423523741.thumb.JPG.f61750f91

Started to work on my grunil yesterday, so DP is low now :l

Posted (edited)

Time to repost in the Epenis thread, i've done the impossible, with assasination elixirs, calpheon specials and bheg.

zGAPYxr.jpg

xsZFJCY.png

Edited by Intimacy
1 person likes this