• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Super armor damage reduction doesn't work

55 posts in this topic

Posted

So many squishy Sorceress, Rangers & Wizards everywhere now :P

Nobody wants the game to become "Only 3 correct classes, otherwise you're screwed". There are way, way too much Sorceress, Rangers & Wizards in the game, because people might think "it's a game, hence an entertainment, so let's play the easy OP class, no problem" ; But on the other hand, they don't have to struggle as we do with especially the Desync (that's clearly ruining the class' mechanics since we rely most of the time on our grabs) & broken buffs like "super armor" (which is, imo, a CC immunity, unless you get grabbed, and around 30% damage reduction ; but since it relies on server performance & our PCs' performances, it doesn't work most of the time).

Those dudes playing the easy way OP classes, they keep it cool. It's frustrating tho but no problem after all :) If we see no change in the Berserker class, either we leave the game or reroll so that there will be more & more OP classes in PvP ^^ No need to maintain headaches about this class, it simply doesn't work yet. Just wait a few weeks, to see if there will by any changes, then reroll if it's still a real problem as far as PvP is concerned.

Tho, at lv 53+ properly geared in PvP / large scale fights, it's a pleasure running with Lava Pierce, Grab the opponent & take it in front or your teammaters :P (works 3 times out of 56 tho! haha)

That last line tho, what I have noticed in bg's is that super armour doesn't apply anything from behind, the second you grab someone and undertaker towards your team, all the wizards chain lightning slows and ranger staggers all apply and slow the undertaker animation. Not to mention you are now getting back attacked. Most of the time I die mid undertaker because it takes 10 or 20x longer for the animation to actually complete with mini-staggers in mid air.

Now if this is intended that super armour doesn't apply from behind, that's fine. I JUST WANT TO BE FKN TOLD.

Posted

That last line tho, what I have noticed in bg's is that super armour doesn't apply anything from behind, the second you grab someone and undertaker towards your team, all the wizards chain lightning slows and ranger staggers all apply and slow the undertaker animation. Not to mention you are now getting back attacked. Most of the time I die mid undertaker because it takes 10 or 20x longer for the animation to actually complete with mini-staggers in mid air.

Now if this is intended that super armour doesn't apply from behind, that's fine. I JUST WANT TO BE FKN TOLD.

The cc immunity of super armor is to hard cc, not slows. Also the "stagger" you are talking about is not one of the cc's you can get resistance to, the ministuns that happen is from a mechanic that we don't see in our version of the game. On KR everyone has a bar below their hp bar that is something else. When it reaches 0, which it reaches from high dmg abilities fast, make it so when you get hit by more high dmg abilities you get these "mini stuns". These are not resistible, nor is there a way to increase resistance to them. 

I am not positive on how it works, I was only told once, so what I said is what I roughly remember. So don't quote me on the exact mechanic of it. But these ministuns are not considered hard cc, so therefor just like slows, super armor doesn't make you immune to.

Posted

I understand your feeling dude, really I do.. But imo, the best combo when fighting a group is to Combo Evade behind frontline then :

FD > Dodge > BWD > Stomp 

Then :

- Spin (if your teammates are following you during your action, otherwise just suicide because you can get CC'ed while spinning).

- Grab the Wizard / Ranger out of the zerg to it back to your group, so that the DPS can finish off the job.

There's another ultra OP combo with Berserker : Laval Pierce behind a tree with suit & pray not to be seen. You become like a squirrel, a big one tho! :D

Posted

Tho, at lv 53+ properly geared in PvP / large scale fights, it's a pleasure running with Lava Pierce, Grab the opponent & take it in front or your teammaters :P (works 3 times out of 56 tho! haha)

No real zerker changes since release....

3 times out of 56.... THIS....

Daum:

shut-up-and-give-me-your-money.jpg

Posted

Getting kinda tired of this shit. Grabs don't work, Super Armor doesn't work. What's next?

Well, I mean the game itself barely works. The customer service barely works and the mods barely work.

1 person likes this