• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

All names are taken

159 posts in this topic

Posted

kirsch's law: as a thread on this forum grows longer, the probability of someone posting an anime GIF approaches 1.

On BDO forums, the chance of someone posting an anime gif on the first page = 90%.

Posted

Will names ever expire in this game?

Posted

It helps to come up with names that aren't from something. Syblin, Axiel, Jamienne, Kadavern, Playtipaws... jk.

Posted

ailhfuhgfhgfoushfosuiorji21   thank me latter

Posted

Try to be creative.. JerryCrotchsniffer or.. SteveBrownbum

Posted (edited)

Did you try AllNamesAreTaken

Edited by WildAce

Posted

Something unique that isnt in an anime or video game, youll have a much better shot.

2 people like this

Posted

Something unique that isnt in an anime or video game, youll have a much better shot.

Why would anyone use a name from an anime that is ridiculous.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can try to ninja a few when bladers come out >:)

Posted

Black desert had 350k+ preorders. Preorders got name reservation. 350k names reserved before game launches (✿◡‿◡)

There is no way he should be having that much trouble. I made a char the other day with a fairly common name and it was fine. He should check into it. Oh yeah, they wont respond for months so yeah, good luck lol... M

Posted

Why would anyone use a name from an anime that is ridiculous.

idk. Im not japanese so...

Posted

Do what I do, Fantasy Name Generator and keep doing it until u get a name that sounds decent. or u can do this ----> ghjjkmhnb - Face Roll .... now my face hurts.

Posted

Inb4 op is trying to get "Kirito."

I bet he also tried Sasuke and Gohan, cut him some slack.

Posted

I'm having the same problem. I sat there for hours trying names that I normally use that aren't taken in other games and they were all taken. Finally I found one that wasn't taken, but I didn't like the class so I deleted my character to remake it. It turns out you have to wait 24 hours for a character to delete.

So now I'm just sitting here not playing the game because I have to wait for my character to delete. :(

Posted

try this
igfashmnjbhc

If youre lucky you are mistaken as goldseller :D

Posted

Mate there is basicaly an infinity of names you can come up with, but of course if you want a mainstream one it will be taken, Be original

Posted

Mate there is basicaly an infinity of names you can come up with, but of course if you want a mainstream one it will be taken, Be original

Hundreds of thousands of names taken and you claim having trouble finding a name means they're being too mainstream about it? lmao.

Posted

Unique characternames sucks indeed but what can we do? Mostly everything is bound to the familyname (guild, flist for example) except the personal progress like crafting, breath, training. Iam sure Daum/Pearl Abyss could easily abandon this unique charname rule by using unique ids bound to every char for saving the seperate character progress.

But will it ever happen? I hope so... great market establish for Name-Change Services and Daum/Pearl Abyss would gain very lot of money ;)

Even if this would mean to see in every corner a Kirito, i dont care at least i could use MY favorite Characternames that iam using since 15+ years ^^

Posted (edited)

Unless your ability to create or use your imagination is lacking, or you cant think on any other name that doesnt come from a popular w/e show or game. Yup finding a name would be a impossible task,

Hundreds of thousands of names taken and you claim having trouble finding a name means they're being too mainstream about it? lmao.

Edited by Mellonamin

Posted

I'm a guy and I wear leggings. Probably not the greatest view for children but the ladies seem to enjoy it. Especially when I let it freely down the leg as oppose to tucking it into a bulge.

Problem is that black men look at me and lick their lips as if they are ravenous zombies at a meat market.

Leggings are comfortable and make me feel sexy. 

I was thinking of creating a character named: PopsicleBulge

But I haven't done it yet so you can have that name if you want..

3 people like this

Posted

Try names of famous video game characters.

Posted

I'm a guy and I wear leggings. Probably not the greatest view for children but the ladies seem to enjoy it. Especially when I let it freely down the leg as oppose to tucking it into a bulge.

Problem is that black men look at me and lick their lips as if they are ravenous zombies at a meat market.

Leggings are comfortable and make me feel sexy. 

I was thinking of creating a character named: PopsicleBulge

But I haven't done it yet so you can have that name if you want..

...lmfao.

Posted

My wizard's name is Storm

Posted

Names are shared across all 3 servers, I tested it.

Made character on Jordine, couldn't make it on Croxus for example. Then deleted it on Jordine and it was available on croxus.

It's utterly retarded... but there we go.

Posted

I think that it's weird to enforce different names for everyone (even more so when we have something like a family name). Can you imagine the same thing IRL ? The only justification for it might be to prevent identity theft but that's pretty far fetched.