• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New to BDO

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to meet some people on this game, it gets pretty boring when it is just me. I have TS3 and Discord so if you like to use VC then that is fine too ^^

I am super nice and I love to be the healer, but I also love dps so either way is fine with me.

I just want to meet some more people and it is fine if you're new too, I think it would be fun to learn this game with some other new people as well.

^^ please message me or something if you are interested in gaming with me.

I am on the server, >Orwen< and I am lvl 16 right now, I've just been playing for a few hours.

I can change servers too and make a new character and we can lvl together too

Aww no one yet? I guess I should stay patient, but this game is full of people, I just want to make a few friends and go adventure and goof about. ^^

Please don't be afraid to message me, I'm not going to murder you or anything.. :P

Posted

Hey there! I'm one of those people that like to help newcomers and enjoy making new friends :)

Unfortunately, I'm playing in the Edan server :( so if you ever decide to switch to the Edan server, let me know! I have a Discord channel where a couple of my buddies get on daily and play together. BDO's one of those games where having friends to play with really increases the fun tenfolds!

1 person likes this

Posted

I would have held off on giving out that info...and only a few hours give it time change to a more populated channel when in a safe zone...trust me youbetter to lurk imo so far then join any guilds etc

Posted

I need to meet some people on this game, it gets pretty boring when it is just me. I have TS3 and Discord so if you like to use VC then that is fine too ^^

I am super nice and I love to be the healer, but I also love dps so either way is fine with me.

I just want to meet some more people and it is fine if you're new too, I think it would be fun to learn this game with some other new people as well.

I am on the server, >Orwen< and I am lvl 16 right now, I've just been playing for a few hours.

Aww no one yet? I guess I should stay patient, but this game is full of people, I just want to make a few friends and go adventure and goof about. ^^

Please don't be afraid to message me, I'm not going to murder you or anything.. :P

I don't do Discord but please join me sometime if you are an RPer~

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah I am old been playing 25+ years now in mmos now I lurk due to all the spastic kids lol out there.

Posted (edited)

Nice to meet you :)
Sadly I play on Alustin and I'm already level 31 :P
I hope you will enjoy the game ^_^

XOXO Myu-Chuu:x
Myukiih Mashiba - EU - Alustin - Valencia A3 (Main Channel)

Edited by Myu-Chuu
1 person likes this

Posted

Yea I Rp too sometimes ^^

Hey there! I'm one of those people that like to help newcomers and enjoy making new friends :)

Unfortunately, I'm playing in the Edan server :( so if you ever decide to switch to the Edan server, let me know! I have a Discord channel where a couple of my buddies get on daily and play together. BDO's one of those games where having friends to play with really increases the fun tenfolds!

Awww D:

I would have held off on giving out that info...and only a few hours give it time change to a more populated channel when in a safe zone...trust me youbetter to lurk imo so far then join any guilds etc

What information? o,o I don't wanna dieeee

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I am old been playing 25+ years now in mmos now I lurk due to all the spastic kids lol out there.

You mean yourself? cici17.gif

Posted

FYI this is exactly what someone who wants to murder someone would say.

Posted

Moved to New Adventurers section.

Also welcome to BDO.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also welcome to BDO.

thanks ^^

Oh I just made one on the Edan server ^u^ I would love to game with you sometime :D thanks

Posted (edited)

thanks ^^

Oh I just made one on the Edan server ^u^ I would love to game with you sometime :D thanks

welcome ^^

Also welcome to BDO.

you have ts3 right ??

Edited by Saspirella

Posted

>Uno<

Akibahara (Small Guild)

Posted

welcome ^^

you have ts3 right ??

Yes I do

Posted

thanks ^^

Awesome! Add me on BDO!

My family name: Raijinmaru
My character name: Leftyy

Posted

What is Discord actually? Never heard of it, only TS =C

Posted (edited)

What is Discord actually? Never heard of it, only TS =C

it is like TS3, just another voice chat thing. Not like TS3 actually, you can just talk in large groups of ppl. I prefer TS3 though lol

Edited by KioKio
1 person likes this

Posted

it is like TS3, just another voice chat thing. Not like TS3 actually, you can just talk in large groups of ppl. I prefer TS3 though lol

Thanks for telling me^_^

Posted

Yes I do

oh sorry i was asking my hubbie @Te`Ryn :)

Posted

I could be considered a spastic kid. Honestly I'm pretty chill.

Posted

I could be considered a spastic kid. Honestly I'm pretty chill.

Well not all of course just the populations in general but Orwen most channels I am on seems fairly mature at most times.....

Posted

Well not all of course just the populations in general but Orwen most channels I am on seems fairly mature at most times.....

You haven't met my friends. :P They aren't mature at all.

I'm on Orwen also