• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

Blader comes at the 20th April

Posted

Lovely patch, good to see that all of the current desync/rubber band issues have been fixed. 

Posted

Why pigeon hole everyone into a Greatsword, Awakenings are a secondary option not a main weapon.

Also sword and shield and Greatsword are massively different playstyles, both weapons should be optimal and should be able to be used at ANY time for ANY amount of time.

Not sure where everyone is getting the "Greatsword will make you a king" crap from, in Korea Warrior is still the least played class, its also still the weakest.

The Greatsword hype is just that .... Hype .... Other classes get awakenings which are far better. Oh and for large scale PvP .... The only classes node owning guilds run is: Zerk, Wizard and ranger, everything else is a wasted spot.

Uh... No. Their thoughts of rebalancing are the awakening weapons, Berserker has by far the lowest damage value, and only sees use in group PvP, but everyone has KD's, they just have more accessible KD's with grabs.

If they wanted to actually rebalance each weapon, Zerker would definitely be the first to get a huge change, and thats an overall buff to damage. He is extremely weak by himself, PvE and PvP. Its easy for people to just shut down a zerk, they just don't choose to. I guess the same could be said for sorc, but sorc is much harder to shut down.

Thats why Berserkers Awakening is so strong, its the rebalancing of the class because axes just don't do damage. If you're way more geared than set area(which cannot happen for mediah, but can happen for older content) you're okay, but you're still considerably weaker than someone with much lower stats than you. Yes, awakening weapons are kind of what makes or breaks the class you choose, Warrior as is though, isn't terrible. I mean, you can look at several good warriors and see why they haven't been buffed. They have the utility like zerkers to be good, just zerker doesn't have near the damage that they have.

Overall, Awakening weapons aren't really a second choice, they're basically there for balancing. Some classes might not use them, but honestly.. Its the balancing the game has wanted to have, whether it be broken or not. I'm not saying warrior doesn't deserve a buff, in my eyes Warrior and Zerker deserve one, but zerker is an anti-defense class, you can't just hold your shield up and expect to shut him down. You have to learn how to counter a berserker, thats just how this game is. The best way to shut down a zerker is slows, slows break through SA a lot of the time. Every class has a weakness, some bigger than others. You play to cover that weakness as best as you can, but I will say they both kind of need a buff as is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Almost 0.5 GB for changing some data? Are you smuggling some files related to blader/ninja :)?

Posted

Good thing I slept through the full patch xD

Posted

No Blader?!

hopefully next week

<eating popcorn>

Posted

Hope they are smuggeling some other fixes to quests, npcs, icons and alot of other broken things then new changes :P

Posted

Wow. 

1. Lag exists. Displacement, grapple rubber bands. It's called lag. NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT. I come from Dragon Nest. I feel your pain. You will save yourself a large amount of XANAX if you chill out and accept lag will always exist and there isn't shit you or the developers can do about it. Understand that? Great. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ycFiOzdkrQ See the displacement in this game? You may find different bugs, but the facts are the same. You CANNOT FIX LAG. Distance Exists. You cannot FIX Distance. Wrap your plebeian brains around it. 

2. This is a MAITINANCE. Not a CONTENT update. 
To be completely honest, you should be thankful they're providing  notes on them at all. Maintenance usually involve restarting a server, clearing the cache, and turning them back on (it DOES take hours! Data centers are big!. It's pretty damn hard working of These guys to also provide fixes and small notes during their WEEKLY maitinances. 

CONTENT UPDATES are to be expected MONTHLY. If you do not receive desired content / major fixes / balances during a CONTENT UPDATE ------> THEN you complain. 

Cool. I hope you read the whole post. If i got trolled/baited, i don't care, i shamelessly self promoted my youtube channel :D

tl;dr please treat the developers & and localization team with respect. They work just as hard, if not harder than you do on a daily basis. Dealing with Business and policies is not easy, and i promise you they're always fighting them. I've seen games that looked like all hope was lost.. i've seen the teams for those games pour their heart into recovering it and doing what they could.. but it was just never good enough - ' Said the community ' - And believe it or not, the team CAN get discouraged by the large amount of negative comments. they DO read them. and it WILL negatively impact your future updates. I've seen it before! Everybody is human, this game is no exception. 

This has been Oprah Whimphrey's message of the week #2016underyoseats . Have a great day

-Z 

3 people like this

Posted

Im just glad they kept the 99% dc + invalid auth feature on character switch, cant play without it, ty!

Posted

fcking balance pvp 

plz change .. ha sigh

Posted (edited)

I love coming on here just reading the cry babies talk about what isn't out yet as to what is being pushed out at a fantastic rate that should be appreciated. Here is an analogy; Say there is a restaurant franchise that originated in China, that decides to expand its business to america. The majority of the american population is well aware of how popular this restaurant has become in china and can't wait for it to hit the american food chain, but before anything can be said and done the corporation warns the Americans of the set backs and faults they will be faced with while trying to perfect this business in a monopolized country that thrives off greed and self entitlement. Of course being Americans, they do not care for the details and expect nothing less than perfection starting day one of opening, because that is the kind of society they have been adapted to. Now this restaurant (chain/corporation) knows the high demands that are being requested by the american society, whether it be the restaurant be opened as soon as possible, because they just crave something new that bad, and disregarding the flaws and errors that are to come in that demand of a short period of time. The american people are promised the same exact treatment, food quality, and service as the restaurants ran in china, with a few minor setbacks, such as the release of a new food item exc, due to health laws, corporate terms that limit what they can do, and other strict laws that limit foreign corporations because america wants its cut. And regardless of these troublesome matters, the company still manages to push out new items and and never seems to amaze with how well they are doing it in such a short period of time ahead of schedule to keep their customers very happy. Now even though they are producing and keeping to their word in america, knowing that they will always be behind their dominant chain in china, the american people are not satisfied, and want what the china restaurant corporations have even though they were warned ahead of time that they will not be given everything at once due to complications with american law and business. The Americans are mad and feel they are being cheated, they thirst for more without ever appreciating the fact of what they have been given to begin with. The Chinese do not falter but instead continue to try to satisfy the americans with as much as they can while being limited, but no matter how much they throw at them, the Americans are never satisfied and must always find a problem until they feel they are on equal terms as the Chinese, even though they were never guarenteed everything from the get go. It feels as if its a never ending cycle of greed, and no matter how hard this company tries to expand and produce great things at a exponential rate as they did in china, the american people will never be satisfied with what they were given, while not understanding the concept of international business and affairs. They feel they are entitled to nothing less than everyone else and are too stubborn to admit otherwise (im american guys dont worry) and It bothers the shit out of me how you are so ignorant to the fact that this game will not be a korean version much less a russian version in quiet sometime, and those who are oh so negative about what wasn't released with a patch because their little demands didnt get fulfilled have yet to realize this game has yet to hatch from its egg. All im saying is lets just read the patch notes and go " damn thats so -----ing awesome im glad they are so persistent on these patches and do them every week to try and get us back in the loop with the other countries" instead of going "waah waaah you guys didnt put bladers in yet, i quit! so much promised and yet to fulfill your promise. when are you going to fix all of the shit in the game?" alrighty that about wraps it up for me c: my analogy may have been off the wall and not much sense to it, but hey you got the picture, now go out there and enjoy what is in front of you :D

Edited by DaumerBomber69
1 person likes this

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

This IS NOT the 20th!  We get them on the 20th! This has been announced for a while now. Pay attention.

Posted

My comment will be simple ... thank you.

1 person likes this

Posted

readong the comments every patch if like ultimate -----fest lol. The could announce literally anything and there would be pages of people griping....Those who have nothing to gripe about simply gripe because they had to do maintenance

Posted

Not sure why some people are upset due to lack of changes. We just got an expansion, and more importantly we got spam filters.

The community managers and developers were very quick to react to spam issues. This update alone is going to keep me pretty happy for awhile.

Great work BDO team.

1 person likes this

Posted

• Red Battlefield

• Status for the Red Battle Field has been organized according to channels.

• Only 4 channels will be listed as available for the Red Battlefield.

• The minimum required players for the match to begin has been increased from 2 players to 10 players.

• Healing now works in Red Battlefield once again. 

Seems like they still need to add something here. 

Posted

No fix for the "crashing to desktop when changing character" bug?  Geez! It's been weeks and you still can't find it?  Almost EVERY time I and most everyone I know change characters we disconnect and crash to desktop. We are REALLY getting tired of having to re-launch the game every time we want to change characters. I have 8 of them and I bounce around on them having them do multiple things. At 5 minutes per change ( to restart the entire game ), I spend 35 minutes JUST to change characters.

We are all getting fed up with this!

FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!

So lets just say:

No TAMER Pet Bug fix: CHECK

Damage FIX only for Ranged attacks (don´t mind the melee classes who got more problems as rangers) : CHECK

GRAB "Glitch/Stuck Animation" Problem not FIXED: CHECK

(Wondering) Cash/Pearl Shop Problems still accouring: CHECK

etc.

Please comment this if im missing something?

And don't forget:

Server stability not worked on: CHECK

Disconnect when changing character bug not fixed: CHECK

Im just glad they kept the 99% dc + invalid auth feature on character switch, cant play without it, ty!

+1

LMAO!

Posted

Really didn't like the Easter event. Eggs droprate was horribly low and I only walked away with half of what I needed. I completed Life Eggs 3 times over, barley hit Rainbow. The other two, Star and Raindrop, not even close. Uguu. 

Posted

Thank you for not releasing Blader, the kids playing this game need to understand that if they are going to threaten and throw their "Instant gratification" hands all over the place, they wont get what they want. Good job Daum and the whole crew!!!!! Keep up the amazing work! I will forever be enjoying this FREE EXPANSION! :D

- To those kids who b*#@h and moan, grow up, there is so much to do in this game, take the time to occupy your impatient self. On top of that, those threats of "There are a lot of us you will lose" or "I play for Blader and will leave if i don't get it" type threats, or fact of the matter any threat at all... Leave, don't come back, this community doesn't want your childish attitude anyway, go on an epic quest to go find yourself and gain some maturity.2016-04-04_78940218.thumb.JPG.45f0f80402

2 people like this

Posted

Lookin' for all my real friends
 How many of us? How many of us are real friends
To real friends, 'til the reel end
 'Til the wheels fall off, 'til the wheels don't spin
 To 3 A.M., callin'
 How many real friends?
 Just to ask you a question
 Just to see how you was feelin'
How many?

Posted

It's really funny how they don't even adress the tamer issue when there are multiple post about it. This issue has been reported for quite awhile now and they have the gall to not even mention it. Pathetic. 

Posted

hSwQE6C.png

• Solved

• Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

Oh, I can play my spellcasters and ranger again?

Hell, was even happening to my Valkyrie.

Complete nightmare; hope this really has been fixed.

Posted

wheres my blader? ._.

Posted

wheres my blader? ._.

day 20 next week