• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted

i know >_> im so pissed about that.

Posted

Please address Rangers being so OP

Posted

i know >_> im so pissed about that.

lol?

Posted

And................................................................. tamer pet still broken in red battlefield :( 

Posted

Blader next week. enjoy it :D

Posted

Blader is coming on 20th :D The news on BDO fan website confirmed it... :D

Posted

No Blader?!

Getting sick of these comments. 

they said it's coming this month. so learn to fk'n wait. -.-

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks again Daum for WEEKLY MAINTENANCE which signifies your attention to the game AND the community.  Patience is a virtue that seems to have been lost on some of the posters in this thread.  Obviously, those who insist on belligerence and negativity have NO CLUE about game development.  Must be quite difficult translating Korean Code into English...

Anyway, as promised, I'm here again to sing your praises and thank you for your continued development on this wonderful title.  Stay focused and never you mind those who are incapable of kindness.

Edited by Dios_Gnosis
6 people like this

Posted

Why 5 hours for this? Can't this type of no-content maintenance be done in a matter of minutes? 

Because it is more than just a small patch that they do. They do server side maintenance as well. This isn't some burger flipping business here......

Posted

So no fix for the restricted user error in the cash shop? Well nice to know my pearls I spent money on will just sit there and go to waist.

Maybe you shouldn't have bought pearls from a 3rd party.

Posted

god damn... where is the blader?!

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

Gets told the actual release date of blader, still complains blader isn't out lol.......

god damn... where is the blader?!

if you looked at their announcements I am pretty sure it says NEXT week 

Posted

Maintaince is more then about patching. It's about ensuring stable performance for the rest of the week.

1 person likes this

Posted

No Blader?!

BRAVO SIR! I salute you on your high skill for troll baiting. You caught more than any one man's fill.

Also:

Wow this community is full of whiny -----es. 

Posted

Maintaince is more then about patching. It's about ensuring stable performance for the rest of the week.

This!!! 

I call on a Community Manager to make a post that defines and clearly explains the difference between an UPDATE (Content Update) And a scheduled MAINTENANCE (like today) -- Maybe more people will understand and complain less when they understand the distinct difference. 
:D

1 person likes this

Posted

I would be more inclined to trust these patch notes if the patch size wasn't so big...

Posted

While everyone else is being salty, I would just like to say thank you. For this patch and everything I know you're all working hard on. Good job :) still EASILY the best MMO I have ever played. Thank you thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Couldn't this have waited till next week?? Also, when is boss armor being slipped into a patch..?

It's scheduled maintenance...You just want them to not take the servers down at all?

Posted

Couldn't this have waited till next week?? Also, when is boss armor being slipped into a patch..?

I saw someone getting red nose's helmet yesterday

Posted

I would be more inclined to trust these patch notes if the patch size wasn't so big...

I'm wondering if they cut up assets for future patches and put them in each small patch.  If I remember correctly, a lot of EU internet service providers charge for going over your download limit, this might help with that.  I also seem to remember thinking that the mediah patch was fairly small, and this might explain that as well.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering if they cut up assets for future patches and put them in each small patch.  If I remember correctly, a lot of EU internet service providers charge for going over your download limit, this might help with that.  I also seem to remember thinking that the mediah patch was fairly small, and this might explain that as well.

They often pre-patch content as they prepare for it. 

I know for sure they have a QA team, its possible that they have a hidden server and test the content that they pre-patch into our clients before its officially released (weeaboo stars on the 20th, for example)

Edited by Zeplic
1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for doing a great job. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Glad they finally sorted the range problem, can get back to my ranger now :)

Posted

I like that you're progressively working on making Red Battlefield better but stop ignoring classes. @CM_Jouska

Posted

We will be releasing blader mid april, THIS IS MID APRIL, GIVE US THE BLADER

Blader is april 20th, try to keep up.

1 person likes this