• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

They already announced Blader/Plum is next week so if people are going to have a hissy fit they might want to pay attention to announcements more

Posted

Does droprate have been drastically decreased ? I & pals killed around 100 violent mobs @ iron mine , drops are 1 armor stone & one magic crystal ... :x

Posted

Do something for the horrible rubber banding in PvP that ruin everything..

Posted

Thx God no +20 and boss armor. It really helps a lot of ppl to catch up until +15 is the max enhancement.

Posted

Did the FPS limit change for Full screen mode?

Seem to be getting a lot more (over 60) when checking the in-game settings menu.

Posted

Hmm... I expected more fixes from the patch. Some truly broken bugs are still ingame, especially Tamer in battleground.

1 person likes this

Posted

No fix for the "crashing to desktop when changing character" bug?  Geez! It's been weeks and you still can't find it?  Almost EVERY time I and most everyone I know change characters we disconnect and crash to desktop. We are REALLY getting tired of having to re-launch the game every time we want to change characters. I have 8 of them and I bounce around on them having them do multiple things. At 5 minutes per change ( to restart the entire game ), I spend 35 minutes JUST to change characters

Unless you have been logged in for an extremely long time you do not actually have to relaunch the game.  Just click Start instead of the "ok" button (which closes the game). 

1 person likes this

Posted

is it just me, or is it impossible to gather water from ponds and rivers now...  I keep getting a Gathering has Failed! message everywhere I try (tried pond and river by plantation, the river near the bandits, naga swamp.  (normally it'll say Cannot gather at this location... which it still does for places without water)

Posted

is it just me, or is it impossible to gather water from ponds and rivers now...  I keep getting a Gathering has Failed! message everywhere I try (tried pond and river by plantation, the river near the bandits, naga swamp.  (normally it'll say Cannot gather at this location... which it still does for places without water)

Sometimes gathering fails if its nighttime or the weather is rainey.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What about the option to TURN OFF the RED Battlefield Notifications?

I thought these were the same changes that occurred in the Emergency Patch

Edited by Darkseid

Posted

still no fix for file corrupted..................

Posted

wow that's it?  O.o  

Posted

still no fix for file corrupted..................

Go into your File for the game and delete version.dat

Then restart the client. It should help if not there is more you can do, but that seems to work best for me.

Posted

Thx God no +20 and boss armor. It really helps a lot of ppl to catch up until +15 is the max enhancement.

You just achieved #1 casual comment in this thread so far!

Posted

Can someone help me?

Since last week maintenence i can't hear the hit sound when i attack my enemies :/

Posted

This is a relatively benign patch, but 450mb?? 

Posted

it's already in, I saw somebody get a boss helmet last night.

Honestly surprised at the no Musa/Maehwa.

Wasnt gonna re roll to one anyways, but surprised regardless.

No. It was a house decoration. Please dont spread false info ^^ If you arent 100% sure, dont say it

Posted

So much salt.

Posted

When are Tamer pets going to be fixed in the Red Battlefield?  

Posted

Me and some of my fellow Tamers are having problems with the Dog in PvP and PvE settings. Its unfair that our damage is reduced due to some bugs. Please message me if you have more questions on exactly whats going on. (If you read the message) :P

Posted

For a company to send out weekly patches. you should be happy enough with that, but no community still complains.

Posted (edited)

No. It was a house decoration. Please dont spread false info ^^ If you arent 100% sure, dont say it

Uh I was "sure" about it that's why I said it.

but you're right now that I think on it I do remember that house deco being a thing. Makes more sense about why it was the only "boss" thing I'd seen.

Still, no need to be a jerk about it. Use that condescending parent tone elsewhere.

Edited by Arvalo

Posted

@People having issue sellings things to the NPC

I dont really care if im breaking any rules by saying the word VPN

So, Basically, while i was scrolling through a reddit post, i read about a guy who resolved an issue that was worded as "not being able to sell things to an npc" by using a VPN to work-a-round it until duam eventually can fix it. If it's a europe thing, i highly recommend WTFAST , they're reliable, i've used them for years. They don't work well in some games, but i'm pretty sure it performs well in BDO. I know it was used before release to access the foreign servers. So maybe that'll be of some help to you guys. 

Here is a screenshot of the guy that said this: 

Source Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4ecc81/weekly_questionsanswers_thread_41116/d210oym?context=3

chrome_2016-04-13_11-17-52.png

Posted

Solved

• Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

Ty i know it was somting not right :D

so that's what it was...

Posted

No Blader?!

next week brah

<eating popcorn>