• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted

• Solved

• Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

Awesome <3

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

I know right? And no player trade either. PFFF.

<grabs yaceek's popcorn>

Posted

• Solved

Thank you!!! :D This is actually quite a game changer as it happened all the time.

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

I'm pretty sure Blader is coming on the 20th of this month. :P

Posted

so no fix for tamers pet in red battlefield?

cheers daum..... quality patching...... 

They prolly want a server with only Ranger and Sorceress and maybe some wizard no need more classes..
Next patch +20% damage to all Ranger/Sorceress/Wizard spells because they can.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Are you guys still working on the Stun/Knockdown/Grapple Rubber banding issue? Cause it gets pretty bad in 10v10+ battles.

Also, are you fixing the filter shadow issue where you see vertical lined shadows on textures in certain areas, or is there a fix for this?

Last question, will you guys add SLI and Crossfire support for the game in the near future so that the powerhouse computers can use High End Mode to its full potential?

Thanks.

Edited by Nubsauce

Posted

YAAAAAASSSSSS thank you so much for letting us turn in the quests!

Posted

I will uninstall now. Been waiting for blader since the release. 

Looks like they wont release it anytime soon.

Posted

For a company to send out weekly patches. you should be happy enough with that, but no community still complains.

The patches are nice, but the communication from this company is terrible compared to others.

Posted

You just achieved #1 casual comment in this thread so far!

being #1 in something is always cool

Posted (edited)

Couldn't this have waited till next week?? Also, when is boss armor being slipped into a patch..?

Yeah, I agree. I think the devs should've just shut down the servers and updated NOTHING. Because that's better than doing the most changes possible. Right? 

The patches are nice, but the communication from this company is terrible compared to others.

What communication. It's scheduled for the same time every week. Nah, you just need something to ----- about. 

Bye bye. I'll be here when blader is out. 

They prolly want a server with only Ranger and Sorceress and maybe some wizard no need more classes..Next patch +20% damage to all Ranger/Sorceress/Wizard spells because they can.

Right.... Because warriors, valkyries and berserkers aren't doing much. xD noobs. 

Edited by Ravishing Sphynix
1 person likes this

Posted

And WTF you expect every week major patch? you have to be brainless

You should really do some research before you go off talking like you know things. Advanced enhancement (16-20) and Blader (Musa) were out six days after the initial Mediah patch in Korean. I don't care about the additional classes but I know we're getting them next week and there has still been no hint towards the enhancement. We also have no idea when we'll be able to fight the Ancient Automatons/Pirates from the second wave of Mediah.

And if you think enabling Boss armor to increase the value of doing daily scrolls is a "Major patch" then I'm sorry about your parents being related.

Posted

lol

Cya

Posted (edited)

Right.... Because warriors, valkyries and berserkers aren't doing much. xD noobs. 

Hi, i'm playing Sorceress or Ranger, i can't admit my skill is due to the OPiness of my class. Anyway, i'm playing a god tier class so i can shout "Noob" to everyone.
/troll off.

Every class are strong, but Ranger & Sorceress are god tier. no one can deny it, except Sorceress & ranger players indeed.

tumblr_m48ymc6oaB1qjda95o8_r1_250.gif

Edited by Vlew

Posted

Man you people are just garbage. If its lag its your fault, get a better modem, better service, something. The game works fine for everybody else who has good shit. People complaining about zerk fixes? Just got buffed in last weeks patch. Blader doesn't come out til the 20th. Why the ----- do people keep saying: "couldn't this wait til next week" every time they patch? If it always waited there would be no patches, and Battlefield is super broken so I'm glad they fixed it. In synopsis, you're all dumb and too lazy to research shit or fix your own problems.

Posted

why has the issue with characters showing up in game as the default not been addressed? Yes ive tried all the "fixes" ive even done a full reinstall and nothing has fixed it.

Posted

so that's what it was...

I had thought I needed more accuracy. I kept trying to stack pluses and my spells still didn't hit. I figured I was just missing this whole time.

Posted (edited)

When are you giving the option to remove from sight the titles and surname of all other players?

I want to see only minimum necessary info (guild and player name in my prefered setting) when it comes to mass pvp.

Actually it would be great for me to only see guild icon and character name of other players.

Edited by Kimaera

Posted

Pretty much hotfixes not patch notes.... basically did nothing but clear Easter and hotfixed red battles so they never start

Posted

Thank you for the update @CM_Jouska

:)

Posted

No Blader?!

<eating popcorn>

you are an idiot this was already announced LMAO April 20th you troll

1 person likes this

Posted

why has the issue with characters showing up in game as the default not been addressed? Yes ive tried all the "fixes" ive even done a full reinstall and nothing has fixed it.

Have you tried changing channels with that character?  Sometimes it takes a try or two or even restarting the game but it has always worked for me.

Posted

Yet again, tamers not fixed.  

1 person likes this

Posted

hSwQE6C.png

• Solved

That gets fixed but not our broken Tamer abilities and 5 skills that are broke on Tamers.

Yes, this was SO much more higher priority.

@!#)$%@#$ Daum

Posted

The cherry trees are still there, yaaaaaaay!