• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted

I had thought I needed more accuracy. I kept trying to stack pluses and my spells still didn't hit. I figured I was just missing this whole time.

I was hitting them just doing no damage, I thought I was out of range or something.

Posted

Any news on Berserker fixes? Or where I can find something about this? Havent heard anything anywhere that they are gonna fix it.
If details are needed for what I'm talking about, I can link a video explaining all the issues they have. Translated games tend to keep adding stuff without completely fixing the previous stuff, I have high aspirations for this game and the people behind it. I like the updates and the patches, just hoping yall don't forget about the other stuff.

Posted

Thank you for fixing the issues revolving around ranged attacks.

Posted (edited)

I was assuming we could find eggs till midnight, this totally sux, make your stupid patch notes so we can understand

Edited by Keep

Posted

No Blader?!

Next week rolf they already announced it

<eating popcorn>

Posted

Have you tried changing channels with that character?  Sometimes it takes a try or two or even restarting the game but it has always worked for me.

I had that customization not showing problem a week or two ago with my tamer (odd how it seems to be tamer it happens to most of the time) and tried all the usual tricks too (and jammed up all of the character spaces on the server I was trying to put it on waiting for deletion in the process).  What finally worked was going back and tweaking the template, saving it under a short name, and (since I had no spaces left) going to another server.

I figured it might have been something corrupted in the template data (which is why the tweak and saving to a new file) or that it may have had path/filename length problems and silently failed to send the customization data (the reason for the short name).  Of course testing that theory was muddled by the necessary server switch but at least something worked in the end.

Posted

A lot of people crying in these forums who know nothing about game development and maintenance. Stop being sad little baby's, be glad you are even playing this game period. Most of you payed 30 dollars for a game with 10 times the content of a standard "AAA" game that costs 69.99+ and charged you for Dlc. Yet this company gives you expansions and content updates free, and no sub cost? Stfu.

Posted

Any news on fixing the tamer pet in red battlefield? @CM_Jouska

2016_04_06_1239_16.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't fathom how there hasn't been a fix for Tamers mentioned in these patch notes or at all for that matter. It is a major problem that should have at least been addressed by now along with the few other tamer bugs that plague that class.

@CM_Jouska

Posted

Any news on fixing the tamer pet in red battlefield? @CM_Jouska

QFE

Posted (edited)

Seeing as this patch was nearly half a gigabyte, its purpose has to be mainly in preparation for the new classes coming next week (installing a large chuck of it early).  Otherwise this non-content patch would be extremely small file size-wise.

Just don't know why they couldn't actually tell us that in the patch notes.

Edited by dr0ck1
a needed tweak

Posted

Sigh 

Posted

Screw the Musa we want NINJA

Posted

Easter furniture next year will be mine!

Posted

@CM_Jouska Hey, where are my Free Dye Packs from the Easter Egg MS Paint event?

Posted

You can always tell by the comments on how "big" a patch that people don't understand how patching works exactly. Any files they manipulated, for example, anything pertaining to the Easter stuff, has to be edited and redownloaded on the client. Also maintenance days aren't just for them to add new features. Just because there was maintenance doesn't mean something new was put in, should have been put in, or is going to be put in. Maintenance includes cleanup on the servers, backups, data compression, etc. The fact they do it in 5-8 hours is a blessing.

Posted

NocLEfc.png

• Tier 1 pets can learn a skill when it reaches level 10.

This should never have happened! This is a slap in the face to everyone who spent their money exchanging pets.

Posted

Ssssooooo did the problem with the server connection get fixed? I'm patching the game right now, but I've basically been unable to play the game since the Mediah update because servers are lagging so much.

Posted

Are you guys still working on the Stun/Knockdown/Grapple Rubber banding issue? Cause it gets pretty bad in 10v10+ battles.

Also, are you fixing the filter shadow issue where you see vertical lined shadows on textures in certain areas, or is there a fix for this?

Last question, will you guys add SLI and Crossfire support for the game in the near future so that the powerhouse computers can use High End Mode to its full potential?

Thanks.

Add support?

I currently run Nvidia SLI with both cards getting good usage

Posted

fix.... your servers... all this stuff could have waited. 

Posted

O.o.. First much?

Also.. Why has the rubber banding during Knockdowns NOT BEEN ADDRESSED... :( <--- Sad face

unfortunately this is unfixable. Its server to client package sending.  If a person rubberbands then thats the true position of the player on server end. 

Everytime a player moves, it most tell the server to update their position to how many spaces on the game board. If the server determines an abornomallity, it refuses the player's position package and updates the player on their true position.

The way they have it is the best way to avoid speed hackers

If they wanted to prevent everyone from rubberbanding, they would have to put up servers nearest you. 

Otherwise, keep their server locations and have everyone spend the extra 200 on the best internet speed.

Posted

I just keep hoping the UI, notifications, and chat options will get better... 

I am also glad the easter event is gone. I hate RW holidays invading my fantasy land.

Posted (edited)

That gets fixed but not our broken Tamer abilities and 5 skills that are broke on Tamers.

Yes, this was SO much more higher priority.

@!#)$%@#$ Daum

different people and different time frames. fixing this might have been a 1-5min change while searching for other issues. while fixing tamer skills might be a several days search and fix ;)

its not a matter of prioritize at that point really.

hSwQE6C.png

• Solved

• Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

will we ever see the removal of the "immunity to damage/instant hp regen" when you are agro'ed by more than 5-8 mobs? (depending on area).

it is exceedingly silly how mobs doesn't agro and regen hp instantly when you are agroed by 5-8 mobs -.- even more silly that tamer gets double that amount because of pets... -.- seems really broken

Edited by Tjaranis

Posted (edited)

different people and different time frames. fixing this might have been a 1-5min change while searching for other issues. while fixing tamer skills might be a several days search and fix ;)

its not a matter of prioritize at that point really.

will we ever see the removal of the "immunity to damage/instant hp regen" when you are agro'ed by more than 5-8 mobs? (depending on area).

it is exceedingly silly how mobs doesn't agro and regen hp instantly when you are agroed by 5-8 mobs -.- even more silly that tamer gets double that amount because of pets... -.- seems really broken

Lol the tamer part at the end.. I cant even... Tamers are ignored,  we have 5 abilities that are borked. Our pet ignores our commands 90% of the time and gets us killed because he decided to stand still instead of CC when I Used my ability. Basically the ONLY thing that we get is an extra 8 mobs? OH NO AN EXTRA 8 MOBS. Id trade my problems for yours any day. 

Also our shit has been broken since launch (besides the new red battlefield pet break) the skills have been broken and complained about since launch. so the 5-10 minute fix vs etc. Is irrelevant. Dueling in the arena every time we die we have to wait 2 minutes before fighting again. Dying in siege we have to wait 2 minutes before we can do anything again. No despawn button on pet so if its at 10% hp we have to wait for it to die or despawn from timer. There are so many things wrong with Tamer lol.

Not to mention wait until +16 comes out and us tamers become even weaker and more irrelevant. Ontop of half our shit being broken or not working. But by all means! another 8 mobs for PVE! ZOMG!!!!

Edited by IttyBitty
2 people like this

Posted

Really disappointed that the LoD bug wasn't fixed, look how the amazing graphical experience has turned out for some of us:

Before Mediah:

CronPreMediah.thumb.png.783457dcc998289f

What we are getting now:

Cron_Mediah.thumb.png.ee112d44401be0822b

Please do something about this, I don't have a 980 Ti to play dreamcast graphics.

Good to know that I am not the only one. I have a fairly good PC setup as well and this was just buggin me all the time. Also getting weird fps drops by any chance ? I could play with 50-60 fps out of town and am now getting 40 max. And the texture pop ins got unbearable. Also:

Pls fix the tamer void lightning combo. It´s not working at all ! Why is this not even addressed ? 

Really disappointed.