• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted

Quests related to the Easter event still unavailable for me

Posted (edited)

Good to know that I am not the only one. I have a fairly good PC setup as well and this was just buggin me all the time. Also getting weird fps drops by any chance ? I could play with 50-60 fps out of town and am now getting 40 max. And the texture pop ins got unbearable. Also:

Pls fix the tamer void lightning combo. It´s not working at all ! Why is this not even addressed ? 

Really disappointed.

Hello. I believe this is the cause of your issue. , i gave up running away from cron's castle, because it just kept staying in view, so i took a nice selfie instead. 

That said, please let me know if this worked for you, so i can help others as well.

bELdNy7.jpg

Unless you are using an sli TITAN nvidia, do not ever turn on high-end effects. Turn off Depth of Field. .. actually, look. here's my in-game settings. I have a 970 ti. And i run the game at 120 fps, which conveniently matches my monitors refresh rate

I highly recommend over-riding the anti aliasing in-game with the nvidia panel. The in-game AA (as a rumor, i read it somewhere.. ) uses FXAA.. and that will make your text bleed the eyes out of their sockets. It's a great AA filter, don't get me wrong, but, ... the wya its layered and the way it interacts with the TEXT.. NO IN-GAME ANTI ALIASING. NO FXAA IN CARD SETTINGS. Ez, yeah? Turn on (in the card settings from my first screenshot) The texture filtering to 16x. You will not feel a performance impact. And everything will look super nice!!

In PVP, obvously turn those effects on, but i just wander around olvia and stuff, so i don't really need to. Upscle looks gross. 
If you are in large groups i do not recommend SSAO or show blood. "Depth of Field, High-end Mode, Screen Filter" .. literally eat your resources for breakfast, and all that said (besides high-end mode) i think the game looks better with DoF  & the screen filter off anyways.

ao50iRW.png

P.S. THIS IS THE BEST SETTING IN THE GAME: 

F0wSbLC.png

(if anybody knows how to edit a .ini or something to set this baby up to 90-120 i would love you forever. 70 is "good enough" but the idea that they would set 55 as default? Disgusting! why would you ever want that! 

Edited by Zeplic
2 people like this

Posted

pleease address the ridiculous bugging of tamer pets in the red battlefield.. It's insane. 

Posted (edited)

Hello. I believe this is the cause of your issue. , i gave up running away from cron's castle, because it just kept staying in view, so i took a nice selfie instead. 
That said, please let me know if this worked for you, so i can help others as well.

bELdNy7.jpg

Unless you are using an sli TITAN nvidia, do not ever turn on high-end effects. Turn off Depth of Field. .. actually, look. here's my in-game settings. I have a 970 ti. And i run the game at 120 fps, which conveniently matches my monitors refresh rate

I highly recommend over-riding the anti aliasing in-game with the nvidia panel. The in-game AA (as a rumor, i read it somewhere.. ) uses FXAA.. and that will make your text bleed the eyes out of their sockets. It's a great AA filter, don't get me wrong, but, ... the wya its layered and the way it interacts with the TEXT.. NO IN-GAME ANTI ALIASING. NO FXAA IN CARD SETTINGS. Ez, yeah? Turn on (in the card settings from my first screenshot) The texture filtering to 16x. You will not feel a performance impact. And everything will look super nice!!

In PVP, obvously turn those effects on, but i just wander around olvia and stuff, so i don't really need to. Upscle looks gross. 
If you are in large groups i do not recommend SSAO or show blood. "Depth of Field, High-end Mode, Screen Filter" .. literally eat your resources for breakfast, and all that said (besides high-end mode) i think the game looks better with DoF  & the screen filter off anyways.

ao50iRW.png

F0wSbLC.png

(if anybody knows how to edit a .ini or something to set this baby up to 90-120 i would love you forever. 70 is "good enough" but the idea that they would set 55 as default? Disgusting! why would you ever want that! 

majority of titans are worse than 980, and much worse than 980ti's -.-  just saying ;)

i am running sli 2x980, screen filter (since i dislike the effect) and high end off, everything else on and maxed, 1920x1080. i RARELY see over 65 fps.

keep in mind that poking around in the nvidia manager will have higher performance hit than using the ingame version of the same function (due to nvidia doing it basically through inject).

the performance should be a LOT better than it currently is, and no freaking way i am turning off AA to make it run smoother.. depth shouldnt really do much since its just a base filter and from my knowledge it only applies in cutscenes and ctrl+u mode, but they might have fcked it, most admit havent tested it enough to say for sure :)

btw. you should have enabled your fps counter on the pics ^^ and hopefully this helps people with low performance.

edit: from my earlier test i remember it being highend,improved distance and show ability, that was the high fps hitters.

Edited by Tjaranis

Posted

If they wanted to actually rebalance each weapon, Zerker would definitely be the first to get a huge change, and thats an overall buff to damage. He is extremely weak by himself, PvE

Pack monster, proceed to spin-to-win, regen, repeat.

Hard time "pve" right ?

But hey, Warrior is fine.

Posted (edited)

bELdNy7.jpg

ao50iRW.png

F0wSbLC.png

First of all: Thank you very much for the detailed response! :) 

I have got a GeForce GTX 970, Xeon CPU, 8 gig ram and am running the game from my ssd. I also did everything you mentioned, watched several tweaking guide videos etc. but nothing seems to work for me. The fun thing is though, I get the same FPS no matter if I run the game on high, slightly high or very high. 

Edit: I am not expecting the game to run at 100 FPS or on high-end mode, I just want my FPS back and less texture pop-ins

Edited by HotaruHime

Posted

Lol the tamer part at the end.. I cant even... Tamers are ignored,  we have 5 abilities that are borked. Our pet ignores our commands 90% of the time and gets us killed because he decided to stand still instead of CC when I Used my ability. Basically the ONLY thing that we get is an extra 8 mobs? OH NO AN EXTRA 8 MOBS. Id trade my problems for yours any day. 

Also our shit has been broken since launch (besides the new red battlefield pet break) the skills have been broken and complained about since launch. so the 5-10 minute fix vs etc. Is irrelevant. Dueling in the arena every time we die we have to wait 2 minutes before fighting again. Dying in siege we have to wait 2 minutes before we can do anything again. No despawn button on pet so if its at 10% hp we have to wait for it to die or despawn from timer. There are so many things wrong with Tamer lol.

Not to mention wait until +16 comes out and us tamers become even weaker and more irrelevant. Ontop of half our shit being broken or not working. But by all means! another 8 mobs for PVE! ZOMG!!!!

good thing you're going ninja :o

Posted

Fix better skills Tamer Red Battlefield , 2 only skills I work there .... the rest does not work, or when you press the skill I have to wait 2 minutes for the started to exercise it.

Posted

No reason to cry about sorcs. I find they need no nerf

Posted

no freaking way i am turning off AA to make it run smoother.

IMO The game looks way better with it turned off, with it on it's like someone smeared Vaseline all over the place.

Overriding the AA in Nvidia Control Panel didn't work, at least for me.  Also have a 970 and I don't get 120 FPS o.0, unless you meant 980TI, Zeplic.

Posted

It is supossed the mission to change eggs are available until 20th, but I can't find where should I change them. Can you help me?

Posted

Still no nerf to sorcs? Being able to constantly teleport literally every second is so annoying..

Posted

And yet again the hair issue is ignored, man they must not want me to spend my money on this

Posted (edited)

Please add patch notes for 4 20 16 BEFORE 4 20 16.

Edited by valdamus
1 person likes this

Posted

Add support?

I currently run Nvidia SLI with both cards getting good usage

What's your settings? I'm not getting the performance I should be off of 2 980 Tis. 

Posted

@CM_Jouska Grant us with the Patch notes Early again please.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have 980Ti and not have any problems with full graphics, any problem perfomance.

Posted

NocLEfc.png

• Max HP for Tier 5 Horses which were included in Conqueror's package has been increased.

really, thats the least of the conqueror's horse and pet issues... 

way to focus on the things that count! >:(  not that it would matter now, i've deleted that piece of sh!t horse. waste of money that conq pack was. 

pet from that pack doesn't loot when it should..

way to leave your customers ripped off and cheated out of their hard earned money! 

Not impressed... its just not good enough i'm affraid. 

Now wait a minute. What do you mean the pet from the pack doesn't loot when it should? Are you making this up out of frustration? I've never heard anything about that one.

Posted

Still no nerf to sorcs? Being able to constantly teleport literally every second is so annoying..

Still no nerfs to constant Valkyrie and Warrior block? Being able to mitigate all damage literally every second is so annoying.

Still no fix on Wizards self-healing capabilities.... Literally being able to heal to full health every so often is so annoying

Still no fix for Rangers constant attack-dodge-attack-dodge never standing still.. Not being able to hit them because they never stop moving is so annoying.

Still no fix for Tamer OP pet buff. That literally makes them one-shot any class

Still no fix for Berzerkers OP CC capabilities.. That shit literally makes the fight take 10 times as long as it should..

./sarcasm off

1 person likes this

Posted

Still no nerfs to constant Valkyrie and Warrior block? Being able to mitigate all damage literally every second is so annoying.

Still no fix on Wizards self-healing capabilities.... Literally being able to heal to full health every so often is so annoying

Still no fix for Rangers constant attack-dodge-attack-dodge never standing still.. Not being able to hit them because they never stop moving is so annoying.

Still no fix for Tamer OP pet buff. That literally makes them one-shot any class

Still no fix for Berzerkers OP CC capabilities.. That shit literally makes the fight take 10 times as long as it should..

./sarcasm off

I have idea for u. Change game

Posted

Wow. Whoosh.

Posted

You did read the part where he said "Sarcasm Off" Right? He was pointing out that every class has some guess you could say annoying skill or capability you have to deal with. It is easier for some classes to deal with one than the other.