• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 13th

422 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7EHUY2d.png

• Ein Fehler wurde behoben, welcher verursachte, dass Monster manchmal keinen Schaden durch Distanzangriffe nahmen.
  • (ENG)Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

Hello! If this was a problem only for ranged attacks what should i say about Berserker and his spinning "Raging Thunder" sometimes Monsters standing at point blank range of the spinning also not taking damage, i allways need to move away from the affected monster, consider this as a problem to look into.

Thank you for understanding.

P.S. What about Grab "Glitch"? Partially fixed ? And stuck in the animation of "Corpse Storm" Skill ? Where is the solution in that ?

Edited by NeverSick
Berserker: 2nd Problem not fixed
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I am not going to say get good but as a sorc, I had no idea what the class was like I chose it cause I love scythes and even if it was not good would have still played. As for the teleporting out of grabs that could be latency and the fact that grabs are messed up. If you are doing a big battle even a good computer is going to have latency you cannot be 100% sure. I have already had a berserker pick me up to try and try to get out of it did not happen. I also use grab resists cause if we get caught yeah not good so you need to account for these types of things as well. It does cost stamina and if they have the skill it will consume their shards of darkness. If you watch a sorc and they run out of stamina that is your chance. If you charge a sorc and use everything you got at the start they are going to get you. That is the most made mistake I see throw some of your plain moves first save the op ones for after a few teles then bam. Normally when I get taken out its cause I had to tele to much then they had all their good moves saved and ready to blast me. It is how I deal with archer I stay away till they spam the move too much then they stop attacking as much I can tell they are low and go in.

Edited by Amaterasu,

Posted

Can't wait for the Blader to be released...not because I want to play it...just because I can't wait to see hundreds of re-rolls dashing out of Olvia :D

Posted

yea bro i feel you . :(

Can't really feel him you know...since you can't grab each other xD

1 person likes this

Posted

hSwQE6C.png

• Solved

• Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

Thank you!! This was the bane of my existence...

Posted (edited)

Ready all those whiny comments gave me cancer. 

Edited by Bob00

Posted

Uawhnav.png

• Red Battlefield

• Status for the Red Battle Field has been organized according to channels.

• Only 4 channels will be listed as available for the Red Battlefield.

• The minimum required players for the match to begin has been increased from 2 players to 10 players.

I wonder how hard can be for all your team to make the Queue system like most of the MMORPG use ... U should link all server together to be able to fight with each other on battlefield with Que system and there would be 0 problem at all .... and don't let it start unless it have the maximum amount of players to begin the fight ... also move your Quest npc to different place because so far its lame to rejoin the battlefield to complete Quest....

hSwQE6C.png

• Solved

Its not only from ranged attack ... many male class got the same problem when attacking monster they just don't taking dmg at all or keep reseting or porting like crazy ... can U finally do 1 proper fix patch for mess up game??? U guys messed up game so hard since release

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes it was, but it was 15 years ago. 

I would like the BDO bug fixed because when I bought the game I saw the videos, the screenshots, and liked the graphics. It's not normal that now I would have to deal with horrible downgraded LoD with no option to adjust it whatsoever.

I am with you. CBT2 had better draw distance, better LOD and darker nights. In the final release, they've also pumped up the interior lighting, and the lighting of your latern. Not to mention the sharpening filter that we now have to manually disable thanks to Asmodeus. 
Very disappointing turn of events...

Posted

yes. knowing your class. perhaps you should try less "faceroll" class and then show us how you know your class. knowing 3 buttom class is no not much to know to be honest.

I remmeber locks, shamans, hunters, ret paladins players of your type who played during their broken patch, and tell everyone how "pro they are, and how they are the all knowing masters of this class" and the moment their class got nerfed back to "normal" suddenly they rerolled. yey... so much proness man. Just keep in mind one thing: the moment you decide to roll the most op class in any game, any kind of argument you make about skill, experience, knowing the game, becomes obsolete and irrelevant. thats the price you have to pay in order to play something that is broken.

If you're only using 3 skills as a sorc, I LOL at you. I personally play a sorc, and I won't disagree that they have an edge up in small scale PvP (If played properly) But you have to know that a sorcs most opportunistic time to do DMG is after a knock down, and currently with the servers as they are it's hit and miss weather the person you knocked down is actually going to be where they are at on your screen. 50% of the time I end up Dark Flaming into a tree only to see their body re appear 10 feet away.

Above all, this game is built around group PvP like RO was back in the day. It's not always going to be balanced for small scale PvP to allow for more balancing in large scale PvP(GvG, Node Wars, Siege Wars) Every class has a counter(Warriors, and some Valks with high DP for Sorcs) So don't just assume that a class is OP because you can't beat them in a 1v1 or something. Look at the bigger picture, Look forward to Node Wars and Siege.

Posted

Monsters sometimes not taking damage from ranged attacks has been fixed.

Finally! Better late then never, Good Job.

Posted

These 500MB aren't NEW MB that will take your free space on the disc, they replace old, unchanged 500MB, so game's folder still has the same size (or maybe a little more).

Posted

Are we there yet?

Posted

No ninja/kunoichi -.- 

Posted

I am with you. CBT2 had better draw distance, better LOD and darker nights. In the final release, they've also pumped up the interior lighting, and the lighting of your latern. Not to mention the sharpening filter that we now have to manually disable thanks to Asmodeus. Very disappointing turn of events...

^ So true! Too true!

CBT2 nights were absolutely amazing... I loved it, now sometimes I don't even realize it's night -_- It's not often you get an amazing game with amazing graphics and then they patch the graphics down...

Posted

wow change the mechanic of red battlefield before fix tamer's pet is totaly a great idea .....

Posted

@CM_Jouska

When are we getting, maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.293520992abf689c

Mainly this ^, but these as well.

Image21-9-585x300.thumb.jpg.f33ec887ef29maxresdefault2.thumb.jpg.10a291688234fd8Black_Desert_15.thumb.png.a061c375597c39

Posted

wow change the mechanic of red battlefield before fix tamer's pet is totaly a great idea .....

The main issue I think is the fact that tamers pet likes to de-sync just as much as everyone else but that beast has some solid CC :L

Posted

Please fix the tamer in the battleground !! The beast get stuck after one spell , and wont follow u till u die or desummon! ( and reset the cd of the beast ffs) 

1 person likes this

Posted

I was talking about this, I mean they can basically tele out of eveything. I think a cooldown for that would be a fair. Glad to know I am not the only one thinking it and having massive sorc players tell others to "Get gud".

Well I mean we can tele a lot but that does not mean it can get you out of anything at anytime. Will you concede that it could be the persons computer, internet speed, servers, latency, or the fact that berserkers grabs are messed up still. I even wear grab resist 30% neck (Making total 50% chance to miss) you cannot see these things so I can understand that you do not account for them instead say we tele out of everything. I do not know if you are a huge PvPer and do not mistake any of it for rudeness but when I put gems in its to resist grabs knockdowns stuns stagger or stuff to resist all abnormalities. I just think that their are too many things in play to say it is all the teleports fault.

Posted

Wait, not hitting with my bow was a bug? I though I didn't have enough accuracy? Well, it would be much better if the game would show me if I miss with an attack. Like a small "miss" sprite like for immunity or for +exp.

Posted

Journal?

Servers stability and performance?

Character switch crashes?

PVP icon in not saving in UI?

1 person likes this

Posted

And tamer dog bug at red battlefield??:S

Posted

gV6jEKM.png

4/13/2016

UTC

CEST

EDT

CDT

PDT

Start

08:00

10:00

04:00

03:00

01:00

End

12:00

14:00

08:00

07:00

05:00

uSaKrEd.png

• The Easter event has partially ended.

• You will no longer be able to collect Easter Eggs.

• The NPC Quests related to the event will be enabled and available until the 20th.

NocLEfc.png

• Tier 1 pets can learn a skill when it reaches level 10.

• Max HP for Tier 5 Horses has been increased.

Uawhnav.png

• Red Battlefield

• Status for the Red Battle Field has been organized according to channels.

• Only 4 channels will be listed as available for the Red Battlefield.

• The minimum required players for the match to begin has been increased from 2 players to 10 players.

7ZuOhbS.png

• A Music option has been added to the Game Setting > Sound Tab

hSwQE6C.png

• Solved

YES! finally..theres a reason to work on my archer now.

Posted (edited)

*Sigh* basically nothing

some kids always find a reason to complain

Edited by Faustus
1 person likes this

Posted

So lets just say:

No TAMER Pet Bug fix: CHECK

Damage FIX only for Ranged attacks (don´t mind the melee classes who got more problems as rangers) : CHECK

GRAB "Glitch/Stuck Animation" Problem not FIXED: CHECK

(Wondering) Cash/Pearl Shop Problems still accouring: CHECK

etc.

Please comment this if im missing something?

2 people like this