• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Havoc - Hardcore PVP Guild - Quality Over Quantity - Edan

102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Havoc is a tight nit group of players/friends from across the globe that was formed in Elder Scrolls Online where we strived to be the best in the game. As a guild we focus on quality over quantity and highly coordinated group play. Since departing from ESO, our players have branched out to games like Sky Forge,Tera, H1Z1,Smite, CU beta, and more, but have now migrated to Black Desert Online. We played BDO Russia in preparation for the NA launch and have established ourselves as a top tier PvP guild on the Edan server NA since launch. Our guild is interested in finding players that are the best of the best. With that said, we are still looking for a limited number of dedicated Hardcore players to join us in our efforts to achieve greatness in Black Desert Online. To all interested, please visit our website http://havocgaming.shivtr.blue/ to apply today!

- AnonymousOne, Havoc GM

Edited by AnonymousOne
6 people like this

Posted

yay! <3

Posted

I remember you guys from Tera...pooped on you a lot...lol, good luck here, hope to see you on the battlefield!

You must have us confused with someone else. We didn't have a guild in Tera... a few members played, but we didn't  play as a guild. Look foward to seeing you on the battlefield as well.

Posted (edited)

Wasn't it like a yellow tag?

Nope. Promise, the only games we played as a guild were ESO, H1Z1 and Smite. We have members that play all kinds of other games... but not always a guild presence. We didn't have one in Tera.

Edited by Saru

Posted (edited)

Sorry SirBalin, you must be thinking of one of the many guilds that uses havoc in their name, but it was certainly not us you were "pooping" on. Here are some of our footage from when we were playing Elder Scrolls Online. Hope to see you on the battlefield as well, ill bring the Charmin ;) .

Edited by AnonymousOne
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i use to play eso too while it was good then they gave everyone 30k hp and it just turned down hill

heres me gilitching into the ep base 

Edited by Xyler
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Haha i remember when that glitch came around and everyone was able to teleport to enemy spawns after discovering their wayshrine. See some familiar names too, veg, scars, and kana-chan i definitely remembering fighting. ESO offers an excellent combat style for PvP of any scale imo, however they failed to create new objectives and meaning for PvP and have continually catered to "zerg" style play while destroying many of the aspects that hardcore players like myself had loved (I wont even start with the LAG issue). The days of "bats OP" is long gone my friend. Good luck in BDO!  

Edited by AnonymousOne
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Haha i remember when that glitch came around and everyone was able to teleport to enemy spawns after discovering their wayshrine. See some familiar names too, veg, scars, and kana-chan i definitely remembering fighting. ESO offers an excellent combat style for PvP of any scale imo, however they failed to create new objectives and meaning for PvP and have continually catered to "zerg" style play while destroying many of the aspects that hardcore players like myself had loved (I wont even start with the LAG issue). The days of "bats OP" is long gone my friend. Good luck in BDO!  

And they still haven't fixed the lag lol

Can you believe it? xD And welcome to BDO Anon. 

Edited by Circe

Posted

Haha I hope you enjoyed the videos I posted from ESO more than that super laggy one Circe! While I always wished they would fix the lag, but it seems pretty clear they dont know how. In the end I would have preferred that they just admit that they cant fix it and tried something different/realistic (like creating more meaningful objectives around the map to spread people out and reduce lag).  I see you played in EU and have been told many more EU players have stuck with the game than in NA, we even considered moving to EU after NA became far less challenging (We maintained 3 Emps out of the 4 servers, and the only good guilds left didnt even want to fight us so they would just run to other servers and hide in numbers). I always liked watching videos of Banana Squad from EU and thought they would have been the most challenging fight left to have! Maybe one day we will end up fighting against them in BDO, or working with them :D . Thanks for the welcoming Circe

Posted

Ohhhh, so this is where you guys are headed? I'll be checking BDO out for sure so see you guys then. My only concern is things like the Karma system inherently punish PvP in BDO and I have yet to see anything in the Westernizatoin to prove that those restrictions will be substantially lifted... =\

Also,

MRS0jLS.jpg

Posted

Hey Teargrants! Yes sir. Pre-Order for NA just dropped today as well. In regards to the Karma system, the game is still in flux and nothing is "finalized". Their is a lot of debate as to how NA will turn out in terms off rules/player interaction and its also been made clear that it will differ from the Korean and Russian versions. That being said I am hopeful that discussions during the Beta for NA will lead the Devs in the right direction for launch.

Also, Spiderman already! I hope for your sake that BDO Mods are more fans of Spidey than ESO's, lol.

Posted

Ohhhh, so this is where you guys are headed? I'll be checking BDO out for sure so see you guys then. My only concern is things like the Karma system inherently punish PvP in BDO and I have yet to see anything in the Westernizatoin to prove that those restrictions will be substantially lifted... =\

Also,

MRS0jLS.jpg

Teargrants! You should so try it. The sorcerer is like the cross between a nb and a sorc... Imagine the troll!

Posted

Yooo that thread view count though.. Proud of you guys

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice to see the ESO PvP community I'm very familiar with.

This is Brother Martin/Snow Villiers btw ^_^

R.I.P. ESO.

Posted

Yooo that thread view count though.. Proud of you guys

DDOS too OP

Posted

DDOS too OP

whatcha be talkin about!?!?! That is our hard earned view count 😜

Posted

whatcha be talkin about!?!?! That is our hard earned view count 😜

Can confirm, 10k views was from my multiboxing lagsploit bot script.

Posted

Good to see other quality ESO players interested in BDO Brother Martin! It will be fun to see how some of the best matchups in ESO might play out in BDO as well :P

Was thrilled to see Banana Squad will have atleast some members switching to BDO when NA launches. I see Alacrity waging war (and surely kicking ass) on a nightly basis on RU. Just waiting to see Hova and co AKA No Mercy show some interest, maybe even W'R'X will be compelled to reform Decibel in some fashion and come join the rest of the refugees from ESO's depressing LAG wars.

Posted

Anonymous, you have forgotten to showcase this Final ESO Video of War. 

1 person likes this

Posted

ROFL. As honored as I am that the one trolling you decided to embrace my name from EP on ESO, and go to such a great and hysterical length to play into it, I am sad to inform you that I am not the one your looking for Blade! I hope that it is indeed Tiberius, your long lost friend, that has taken you into this labyrinth of confusion. It looks as if you have done very well since my departure from ESO, and I thank you for the good laughs after having watched this and the "Appearance of the Black Oracle" video. You are very good at what you do (Gaming/Making Videos/Ect.). Keep on doing your think Blade, hope all is well.

PS: You will never find me.

- Anonymous One AKA Anonymous Elf

Posted (edited)

Anonymous, you have forgotten to showcase this Final ESO Video of War. 

lmao! Now I have to find the bashed to death video.

And now you know where he is BladeB or do you. . .

Edited by Saru

Posted

To all that wish to apply please visit our website at http://havocgaming.com/ and simply hit Apply to Havoc to fill out your application.

Additional Media (Videos) can be found there as well.

Currently we are looking to add a limited amount of players for the launch of BDO NA. Prior experience in Black Desert or having run with hardcore PvP guilds in ESO that ran similar numbers to ours (ex. Banana Squad, No Mercy, Short Bus) is a major plus. Join us on the Russian server today (for free!!) to prepare for NA launch

Posted

BOOOOOOM

Posted

Hey, aren't you the guys in archeage?
Hope you don't

Posted

Hey, aren't you the guys in archeage?
Hope you don't

Sorry that wasnt us :)

We never had a huge presence or branch of our guild in AA, although we did have a few players that checked it out, and even some that played for a few months. The p2w aspects and aged combat mechanics were very discouraging despite the appealing open world concept.