• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[57]

87 posts in this topic

Posted

do it w/o exploiting/botting/cheating now.GRIND are abusers.

truth be told , you should get a job .

full salt

Posted

The smaller dogs are the louder they bark.

Keep talking shit all you want, I don't even know who you are, bozo.

you split from your party trying to hit me and failed miserably and ran like a pleb

you think you're a big dog? random guy who can't even pve, took you so long to get 57 considering you didn't do anything but pve.. i suppose its hard when you're too scared to go outside of town w/o an entire group 

Posted

full salt

What colour is the hairband jack sparrow is wearing in my avatar?

"red"

FULL SALT BRO, STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS YOU ARE JUST SALTY.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

"red"

its just a prank bro

Edited by Nhio

Posted

"red"

calm down bro. No need to be so salty. Okay? 😂👌

download (7).jpg

Posted

Grats man! That's some serious grinding there! 

That much mashing the same keys over and over would kill me. I don't know how people can do it. My mind goes numb just doing a single night grind session...its screams at me in agony for something *anything* for it to do other than my continued mashing of 4 Right mouse button, Shift-Right mouse button, Left mouse button, 3 right mouse button, 5 Repeat ad nauseum.

It's pure torture to me and the opposite of fun but I recognize that there are people who enjoy it.  This guy I used to work with is still playing Diablo 3 at that level. Every time I look at my computer he is logged into D3 grinding his life away. He's one of the top 10 players in the US from what he says and I believe it but for what?

Posted

Just had to comment because Molly Chandler was asking after you the other day, she is sick of looking after Nettle whilst you are off playing dead!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Botting or Account Sharing.

sadly GRIND does share account and exploits , seen streams and shit. dont defend them.

do it w/o exploiting/botting/cheating now.GRIND are abusers.

truth be told , you should get a job .

No one cares nerd, your guild it toxic and you are a stain on the community. Keep acc sharing and exploiting any chance you get. I'd love it if they moved retard guilds to one server where they can be toxic together....

Leave normal people to enjoy and play the game.

you mean them ?there's probably 3guys playing that account.

14hours a day ? more like 24h divided by the number of person playing the same account.

you split from your party trying to hit me and failed miserably and ran like a pleb

you think you're a big dog? random guy who can't even pve, took you so long to get 57 considering you didn't do anything but pve.. i suppose its hard when you're too scared to go outside of town w/o an entire group 

Z5JHLSJ.gif

It's so fun to read all this crap after leveling with Samus for 4 days and knowing that he got his 57 only with hard work together with Stargazer.

Little jelly people x)

Edited by Rebi

Posted

BsJPZshCIAAZDXx.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not hard to level in this game..... don't see what's going on here....oh wait it thinks its an accomplishment.....

Posted

For people that are claiming about cheating / botting / account sharing.

At the moment with a halfway decent group you can easily pull 2-3% per hour from 55-56.  From 56-57 you can do about 1.5% per hour.  Considering Mediah's been out for 2 weeks now, having 57 by now is not surprising at all.   

Posted

Congrats. 

That there is resolve.

I'm falling asleep after grinding mobs for 20 minutes :/ 

Posted

How about the Elions Tear exploit? I suppose you should know Strates.

Posted

Z5JHLSJ.gif

It's so fun to read all this crap after leveling with Samus for 4 days and knowing that he got his 57 only with hard work together with Stargazer.

Little jelly people x)

you must be a horrible player if you've been in his group then

good to know , will note it 

Posted

I got to level 51! YAY!!!

I also....

Went to work

Saw the real sun

Got angry at people when driving

Got laid

Got some sleep

moved more than 10 feet

Socialized

Planned how to take over the world. Just waiting on my package for Acme.

Meanwhile I suppose sitting in a chair and getting to 57 is like all of that.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

For people that are claiming about cheating / botting / account sharing.

At the moment with a halfway decent group you can easily pull 2-3% per hour from 55-56.  From 56-57 you can do about 1.5% per hour.  Considering Mediah's been out for 2 weeks now, having 57 by now is not surprising at all.   

I do the exp you mentioned solo as a 55 tamer lol

Why is everyone so obsessed with groups. It can be as effective as grinding solo yes but first off you need good members and the more people = the more spots you need to claim which can collide with other players and parties. Most parties so far just held me back, the only time I recall it working better was for my wizard who is 52. But that's self explatanory as he's just too low for grinding solo at sausans.

My tamer is 55 and still I commit myself enough to get it to 56 which I'm working on since monday this week at a little more than 43% so far.

But the real shit starts when I play my actual main, the ninja.

Edited by give ninja/kunoichi :3

Posted

Imagine you all will it too.

Hahaha no life. We all will end like him, because this is the spirit of the game...

Posted

you must be a horrible player if you've been in his group then

good to know , will note it 

Ye ye, teach me pls xD

Posted

I do the exp you mentioned solo as a 55 tamer lol

Why is everyone so obsessed with groups. It can be as effective as grinding solo yes but first off you need good members and the more people = the more spots you need to claim which can collide with other players and parties. Most parties so far just held me back, the only time I recall it working better was for my wizard who is 52. But that's self explatanory as he's just too low for grinding solo at sausans.

My tamer is 55 and still I commit myself enough to get it to 56 which I'm working on since monday this week at a little more than 43% so far.

But the real shit starts when I play my actual main, the ninja.

Grinding in a group is faster for quite a few classes.  Tamer is not one of them.  At the moment though, 54-55 is 20% per hour.

Posted (edited)

Grinding in a group is faster for quite a few classes.  Tamer is not one of them.  At the moment though, 54-55 is 20% per hour.

54 to 55 is still easy as ----- with mediah. I did it in one day, about 4-5 hours sleep included. But as far as I can recall 20% per hour is exaggerated.

Edit: Might be that it seems exaggerated to me as I got my +15 liverto on 55. But even with a +15 liverto/+15 kzarka on 54 that exp seems exaggerated.

Posted

First :o)

2016-04-13_17426134.JPG

Congratz! Now go do you're life skills.

Posted

Do you work? 

Do you sleep?

Have a gf/wife?

Kids?

Go to school?

Do you -----ing eat?

How is this even remotely possible unless you spend 16+ hours a day doing nothing but grinding. It takes more XP to go from 55-56 than it does to go from 50-55 combined.

Seriously, how in the hell.

Posted (edited)

Congratulations for 57 btw. Are you a valkyrie? On the screenshot it seems to me like it with the 5 casting speed as I heard valkyries can make good use of that but don't know her skill icons.

Edit: Just zoomed in with my cellphone and saw your character through the rankings window. Certainly a valkyrie lol. On my cellphone so everything is a bit smaller and in effect harder to see.

Posted

Grats Aran

now stop bullying me :(

Posted

Isn't that the thing that makes monsters weaker and lets me dry my fish?

Ahahahahahhahaha! 10/10 

1 person likes this