• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cool Maewha gameplay to keep your hypuh till release

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

Since there isn't much content in this sub-forum yet, I'd like to share with you some sweet content.

This Youtuber called FrizFroz makes mesmerizing videos with his Maewha

Edited by Aspen
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'll post a PvP video if anyone is interested~

Edited by elynia_sunless
4 people like this

Posted

Can't Wait! Need It NOW.

Posted

lol 1231 hp at 55 wtf?

Posted

This is my personal favorite "Plum" video:

2 people like this

Posted

This is my personal favorite "Plum" video:

Rendermax does great videos for games.

Posted

Plumnadoooooooooooooooooooooo <3 

Posted (edited)

Plumnadoooooooooooooooooooooo <3 

that epic muisc B|

Edited by Aspen
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So they release a new class, and it's yet another female? Really? Isn't there too many female classes already?

EDIT: Of course, two seconds after posting, I notice there is a male version too. Typical. :$

Edited by LadySunset

Posted

So they release a new class, and it's yet another female? Really? Isn't there too many female classes already?

EDIT: Of course, two seconds after posting, I notice there is a male version too. Typical. :$

shhh, we dont have to talk about them *pats* #notevensexist

Posted

So... here is the inspiration I'm using to create my new Samurai - er, I mean, Maewha:

6b7526defb76a32e7c6e43066c568d4a.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll post a PvP video if anyone is interested~

That convinced me, thank you. 

1 person likes this

Posted

So... here is the inspiration I'm using to create my new Samurai - er, I mean, Maewha:

6b7526defb76a32e7c6e43066c568d4a.jpg

oooh I like it...i think i might try to use this as inspiration (barring gender of course):

latest?cb=20100124002042

But with these colors:

cherry-blossom-color-palette.jpg 

thnx for the cool idea :3 

Posted (edited)

shhh, we dont have to talk about them *pats* #notevensexist

There are only eight classes, all gender locked. Three of them are male, five female. Complaining about yet another female class isn't sexist. It's just complaining about the balance. Which, ah, could be seen as sexist, but I'm talking more variety. Having classes gender locked is stupid in the first place. If we didn't get the male version too, we would be stuck with six female and three male classes. But at least it's six to four now, and the ninja and kunoichi are male and female. :) Carry on, nothing to see here. Literally, ther's only one thing I didn't see. :P 

Edited by LadySunset

Posted

Is that first video showing Distance lag, or does she awkwardly stun her enemies for very brief half-seconds like that?

Posted

There are only eight classes, all gender locked. Three of them are male, five female. Complaining about yet another female class isn't sexist. It's just complaining about the balance. Which, ah, could be seen as sexist, but I'm talking more variety. Having classes gender locked is stupid in the first place. If we didn't get the male version too, we would be stuck with six female and three male classes. But at least it's six to four now, and the ninja and kunoichi are male and female. :) Carry on, nothing to see here. Literally, ther's only one thing I didn't see. :P 

when i made that lame joke i was taking a sarcastic feminist stance. i wasn't serious, i was trying to excuse ur forgetfulness with a little levity. sorry if i painted u in bad light, mb fam <3

Posted

Is that first video showing Distance lag, or does she awkwardly stun her enemies for very brief half-seconds like that?

She is hitting them with her bow at some points witch stuns them. I do think this video was before the CC nerf though.

Posted

She is hitting them with her bow at some points witch stuns them. I do think this video was before the CC nerf though.

CC nerf? B-b-but wut about teh plumnado Q_Q

Posted

CC nerf? B-b-but wut about teh plumnado Q_Q

Actually I could be wrong. I thought the bow knockdowns and not bounds you. Now I think it bounds you.

Posted

Actually I could be wrong. I thought the bow knockdowns and not bounds you. Now I think it bounds you.

is this going to lead to bow ganks in world PvP? I'm a little scared to think about it now.

Posted

is this going to lead to bow ganks in world PvP? I'm a little scared to think about it now.

I don't think so. It doesn't bound for very long unless you have really bad gear then that blader/plum is going to destroy you. It is going to be something to look out for when fighting other blader/plums. Especially 1v1.

Posted (edited)

I believe her side bow isn't a kiting tool and it wasn't intended to be. It's just a bit of fluff for those skillfull enough to use it correctly. At least that's been my interpretation, and thank you. I dont know if its nerf or pre nerf or if there ever was a nerf, but you are correct about the mini stun being the bow. Thank you.

I wonder if it'd be fast enough to interrupt a grab or something though. Thoughts?

Edited by Zeplic

Posted

I believe her side bow isn't a kiting tool and it wasn't intended to be. It's just a bit of fluff for those skillfull enough to use it correctly. At least that's been my interpretation, and thank you. I dont know if its nerf or pre nerf or if there ever was a nerf, but you are correct about the mini stun being the bow. Thank you.

I wonder if it'd be fast enough to interrupt a grab or something though. Thoughts?

you'd better hope it doesn't become this :3 

or this:

Posted

Watching a lot of duel videos it definitely looks hard to use. It looks like they can spec into to even use an evasive shot. They can even charge it, dodge and then shoot it.

Hidden Content

you'd better hope it doesn't become this :3 

LOL it won't come to this!

Posted

Watching a lot of duel videos it definitely looks hard to use. It looks like they can spec into to even use an evasive shot. They can even charge it, dodge and then shoot it.

LOL it won't come to this!

hue hue hue hue hue hue hue inb4 blader and plum called "bow stun f@gg0ts on the forums" :3