• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruiting <Dragonaires> [Orwen] Looking SPECIFICALLY for PvP-oriented folk for our PvX guild! 80+ Members strong. Join us, today!

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

DragonWitchBanner.png

We are Dragonaires!

Orwen Server

[http://dragonaires.enjin.com/]

We are currently seeking players who have an interest in PvP activities to help bolster our rosters for upcoming and current wars; and future siege content.

At this time we have a good amount of "Life" members, who enjoy the non-combat elements of the game and we are trying to beef-up our ranks in the PvP and war departments. If you are looking for a really fun place to hang out, where you would certainly stand out among the other members as our official PvP and combat enthusiasts, then PLEASE, check us out and apply!

Though we are considered "semi-hardcore", you will find a nice home with us, should you choose to apply. We have all types of members and play-styles so you will find a nice balance of things to do with us. We do not just auto-accept people, or groups of people, we take the time to get to know our applicants to make sure they are a great fit with our beliefs and personalities. What does this mean for you? It means, our retention is high and we have consistent QUALITY people, long-term invested in our guild, both members and officers, alike.

You will find a loyal and fun family atmosphere, with us.

We are also a LGBT-friendly guild that has a zero-tolerance policy on any form of sexism, racism and bigotry.

You will feel protected and at home, in Dragonaires.

Take a look below, at some of the events we currently host: 

y06aLMc.png

Every Saturday we do leadership-lead Scroll-Parties to ensure everyone is fairly and efficiently gearing up, all while having fun! Can't make that day or time? No problem! We also will organize impromptu scroll parties, for you! 

w5PSQKc.png

Once to two times a month we host community events, that are completely optional, but add another sense of fun and adventure!

SWLOSc3.png

Currently, we are working together as a group, three nights a week, on core PvP mechanics, EXP Farming, and drop farming to better our gear sets! 

(We are also seeking more PvP officers, so please mention in your application, if interested!)

9IfWKHx.png

We do 5PM and 8PM EST official guild missions, with random (optional) impromptu guild missions, in-between, as we see fit!

As you can see, from above, we are an extremely active and dedicated PvX guild that hosts all-walks of lives and all play-styles. If you are interested in joining us for  the many upcoming adventures we have planned, please consider applying! With the amount of work all of our officers and members put into the guild, we surely will not let you down!

Please visit and APPLY TODAY!

Edited by nickymonster
2 people like this

Posted

I'm really enjoying this group of people.  I work a lot and have a family so I don't have a tremendous amount of time to devote to the game.  It's important to me that the time I do play is fun.  I've found that with Dragonaires.  If you're like me and you like to PvP (and do all the other things) but don't want a second job this may be the place for you.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm really enjoying this group of people.  I work a lot and have a family so I don't have a tremendous amount of time to devote to the game.  It's important to me that the time I do play is fun.  I've found that with Dragonaires.  If you're like me and you like to PvP (and do all the other things) but don't want a second job this may be the place for you.

Very sweet of you to say, Emo! We love having you!

1 person likes this

Posted

PVP is something we want to grow with! We have several members that are experienced and skilled, and are setting up a team to help organize our PVP related activities. Come and join us today. :3

2 people like this

Posted

PVP is something we want to grow with! We have several members that are experienced and skilled, and are setting up a team to help organize our PVP related activities. Come and join us today. :3

This is very true. Please consider applying, folks!

Posted

Come on folks!  Apply Apply!!   :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been with this guild since day one...fantastic group of people, versatile characters , always something going on. If your looking for a good sturdy guild I really encourage you to join us!!!

2 people like this

Posted

I have been with this guild since day one...fantastic group of people, versatile characters , always something going on. If your looking for a good sturdy guild I really encourage you to join us!!!

Girlee, we love having you! Thank you for the kind words!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

was forced to bump it up ( Joking )

for real the Guild pretty nice and active everyone getting along with each other and we're all having fun 

Edited by Ambella
3 people like this

Posted

Ok guys, I'll cut straight to the point: no drama, fun crowd to enjoy the game with or just hang out with on Discord, plenty of knowledge in all different aspects of the game, and no lack of help and advice offered up on the various resources available to members.  You want a guild that is serious about doing all of the things this game has to offer without it feeling like a second job - look no further.

Are we a top guild?  No. If that's what you are looking for, you already know who those guilds are - check the guild rankings and go for it. Are we a pansy assed care bear guild?  No. We hold our own and respond with the resources available to us. Do we strive to get better?  Yes, that's why we are recruiting and looking for more PvP interest. This is a ground floor opportunity to get in and help participate in an area of the game that we are looking to grow in. Join us for some fun, you won't be disappointed.  Money back guarantee!

3 people like this

Posted

Despite constantly fighting back pesky pregnancy rumors, I have found the guild to be the best guild I have been part of in any game, in a long time. The members are friendly, knowledgeable, and fun. I have enjoyed every moment I have spent in game with them.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok guys, I'll cut straight to the point: no drama, fun crowd to enjoy the game with or just hang out with on Discord, plenty of knowledge in all different aspects of the game, and no lack of help and advice offered up on the various resources available to members.  You want a guild that is serious about doing all of the things this game has to offer without it feeling like a second job - look no further.

Are we a top guild?  No. If that's what you are looking for, you already know who those guilds are - check the guild rankings and go for it. Are we a pansy assed care bear guild?  No. We hold our own and respond with the resources available to us. Do we strive to get better?  Yes, that's why we are recruiting and looking for more PvP interest. This is a ground floor opportunity to get in and help participate in an area of the game that we are looking to grow in. Join us for some fun, you won't be disappointed.  Money back guarantee!

I like how you summed that all up! Thank you Foo! We really enjoy having you! 

Despite constantly fighting back pesky pregnancy rumors, I have found the guild to be the best guild I have been part of in any game, in a long time. The members are friendly, knowledgeable, and fun. I have enjoyed every moment I have spent in game with them.  

Haha, Camilla it's always a joy to hear more about this pregnancy! Thank you for the love!

Posted

Been here for two weeks and I certainly must say that everyone in this guild is very welcoming to new people and that you'll fit right in if you decide to join.  Guild Missions happen every few hours, all day long. Everyone is talkative and respectful.  Come give it a shot! If you aren't convinced within a week you'll be free to look elsewhere, no pressure. Hope to see you soon~

1 person likes this

Posted

Been here for two weeks and I certainly must say that everyone in this guild is very welcoming to new people and that you'll fit right in if you decide to join.  Guild Missions happen every few hours, all day long. Everyone is talkative and respectful.  Come give it a shot! If you aren't convinced within a week you'll be free to look elsewhere, no pressure. Hope to see you soon~

Yamza, thank you so much for the heartfelt words! We love having you!

Posted

Are you looking for exciting PvP Action without all the Big Guild Drama? Looking for an exciting, helpful guild with events, combat, and fun? Look no further!
~Become the Dragon; Join the Legion~

Dragonaires is a perfect mix of Hardcore Combat and Relaxing Fun. We host people from all around the world and all different walks of life; our members are friendly, knowledgeable, open-minded, and comical. This keeps our halls drama free and full of laughter. Our events are never mandatory, forcing people into a "second-job", but there are always lots of able bodied people at the ready for any challenge we put together.

If this sounds like the group for you, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Dragonaires.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you looking for exciting PvP Action without all the Big Guild Drama? Looking for an exciting, helpful guild with events, combat, and fun? Look no further!
~Become the Dragon; Join the Legion~

Dragonaires is a perfect mix of Hardcore Combat and Relaxing Fun. We host people from all around the world and all different walks of life; our members are friendly, knowledgeable, open-minded, and comical. This keeps our halls drama free and full of laughter. Our events are never mandatory, forcing people into a "second-job", but there are always lots of able bodied people at the ready for any challenge we put together.

If this sounds like the group for you, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Dragonaires.png

Lady, thank you for all the kind words and promotion! We are still seeking more PvP folk! Thanks all!

Posted

DragonWitchBanner.png

We are Dragonaires!

Orwen Server

We are currently seeking players who have an interest in PvP activities to help bolster our rosters for upcoming and current wars; and future siege content.

At this time we have a good amount of "Life" members, who enjoy the non-combat elements of the game and we are trying to beef-up our ranks in the PvP and war departments. If you are looking for a really fun place to hang out, where you would certainly stand out among the other members as our official PvP and combat enthusiasts, then PLEASE, check us out and apply!

Though we are considered "semi-hardcore", you will find a nice home with us, should you choose to apply. We have all types of members and play-styles so you will find a nice balance of things to do with us. We do not just auto-accept people, or groups of people, we take the time to get to know our applicants to make sure they are a great fit with our beliefs and personalities. What does this mean for you? It means, our retention is high and we have consistent QUALITY people, long-term invested in our guild, both members and officers, alike.

You will find a loyal and fun family atmosphere, with us.

We are also a LGBT-friendly guild that has a zero-tolerance policy on any form of sexism, racism and bigotry.

You will feel protected and at home, in Dragonaires.

Take a look below, at some of the events we currently host: 

y06aLMc.png

Every Saturday we do leadership-lead Scroll-Parties to ensure everyone is fairly and efficiently gearing up, all while having fun! Can't make that day or time? No problem! We also will organize impromptu scroll parties, for you! 

w5PSQKc.png

Once to two times a month we host community events, that are completely optional, but add another sense of fun and adventure!

SWLOSc3.png

Currently, we are working together as a group, three nights a week, on core PvP mechanics, EXP Farming, and drop farming to better our gear sets! 

(We are also seeking more PvP officers, so please mention in your application, if interested!)

9IfWKHx.png

We do 5PM and 8PM EST official guild missions, with random (optional) impromptu guild missions, in-between, as we see fit!

As you can see, from above, we are an extremely active and dedicated PvX guild that hosts all-walks of lives and all play-styles. If you are interested in joining us for  the many upcoming adventures we have planned, please consider applying! With the amount of work all of our officers and members put into the guild, we surely will not let you down!

Please visit and APPLY TODAY!

Co-Leader of Dragonaires here! We are still seeking PVP-enthusiasts to join our ranks!

We look forward to hearing from you! ^_^

Posted

come and join us!!!