• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Worthwhile Trade Routes?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I have all the current Towns/Cities linked, in the hopes of making bank on Trading, but haven't found anything really effective, anyone care to "Guide" me?

Posted (edited)

so strictly for money?  I go to Racid Island hot spot and take that down to trent.  55% bonus ain't too shabby.

Calpheon timber crates taken from Heidel down to trent with bargaining bonus net around 50-60k a pop

Smuggling is amazing money but you need a lot of karma and there are negatives.  I took my karma down from 300k to about 140k smuggling and now I get attacked by all mobs regardless of where I'm at.

Know them beetles in Kaplan, they attack me now lol No biggie but it's happening 

Also with smuggling you will get ganked because if they kill your wagon they will get 1-2 of your goods

Rest is just buy and sell every town and get a noble wagon asap especially they seem to be pretty easy to buy now or craft it cheapest wagon shop is altinova at 11 cp 

bargaining helps, but can really tax your energy so I only bargain with fishing loads or crate loads

I started to make crates, by drying all the white fish I catch and I will see if thats worth it or not

watch out, for now most crates are a loss to craft.  Only a few are worth it like the calpheon timber.  Only thing that makes some of these crates worth it is the exp you get for trading and no 35% tax, but some are a huge loss right now. 

Look at the jewelry box.  Unless I'm missing something that thing is a huge money loss to craft.  189k silver with distance and bargaining let's say you double that.  Gold ingots are woth almost a million if I remeber correctly.

Not sure what's the story with some of these crates lol

Edited by Pavo

Posted (edited)

atm it's not really worth trying to make money with long distance trades

its better to simply increase your trade lvl as fast as possible (trade xp= based on quantity, even at a loss you gain xp, money made doesn't change xp gain).

2 reasons:

a) the amount of silver you gain extra for a bargain increases with trade level.

b) we don't have the best long distance routes yet, since we don't have valenciah yet (highest distance is like 55% atm, while valenciah is 100+)

as pavo mentioned, calpheon timber crates are one of the better options to gain some money, but again, you would make more money if u saved them up till we get valenciah. they are fairly easy to make and it doesn't require much contribution (1-2 nodes per tree type are enough, depending on your online time, processing level and workers). the mediah timber crates are quite good too, actually giving a better value/energy, but require more contribution (mediah nodes cost 1-2 contri more each)

the other type of crate that is worth making atm is sunflowers. these require alot of contribution and you will need to be online for atleast 5h a day (or around ~10h if u afk it, works well if u stay online during night). requires much less energy than timber crates tho, differs a bit depending if u tend to your farms alot or not.

you can also masscraft cheap crates to lvl trade xp, but don't expect to make money from that, depending on the crate you might even lose a bit of money. thx to the high blackstone powder prices.

so in short:

- run shortest trade routes possible, focus on lvling up your trade profession

- craft timber/sunflower crates in trent

- save crates till valenciah, only sell if u really need the cash

that way you are gonna make some good cash as soon as we get valenciah

Not sure what's the story with some of these crates lol

no energy cost in kr version and the fixed marketplace prices here while not balancing trade item values, i guess

Calpheon timber crates taken from Heidel down to trent with bargaining bonus net around 50-60k a pop

make them in trent, transport to abun village south of altinova for 52% distance bonus with a bargain @130% i get almost 120k topprize. my wagon can carry 36 crates atm so i get around 4m if i sell them all

Edited by CashforCookies
1 person likes this

Posted

Saving crates till Valencia is stupid idea... by the time it hits, Imperial Trading will also hit and you'd want to focus on that.

Posted (edited)

Saving crates till Valencia is stupid idea... by the time it hits, Imperial Trading will also hit and you'd want to focus on that.

yes u are right but u wana depend on luck ? we are not KR wher they got special Thread for Imperial Trading with name chanel and server ( great idea wonder how it will work in EU :D )

@CashforCookies <-- Trent ? ther is not alot workbench around ? specialy for crop if i good remember ?

Abot Trade Route ther is some crazy routes that u meake money like 500k in 30min or less but till u dont reach prof - art that will not work cause u will not take all items.

Just check forum ( to lazy atm ) with all node list and items what they got for trade routes with rank requ etc...setup big circle to avoid waiting for respawn in NPC ( i think it was 10min ? ), dont care about thief duno why they put them they are only anoying doing noting ^^ .

Depends on % u buy from npc item sell in on stop A or B or C dont sell all all time just sell item what u got max profit on first stop but only if u can buy somting back from npc and if its worth, btw nobody will give u Tutorial with perfect route cause its take alot effort to meake ur own, and if many ppl start doing that we are start lose money on that.

And yes its not topic about if its worth doing or not :) 

Record: 66 Sunflower in noble wagon  Distance Bonus +130% from npc + Bargain - 2.1m  <-- pure profit ohh yea ( but some times its litle lower cause my farms is to slow :D so i buy some times sunflower from AH profit its droped from 34k to 17.5k for 1 crate its still better then ur 10 workbench is not working [ Harvesting every 4h ]

Its only me ? but i move all my crates on my own :D without use NPC transport

Cheers all crazy trader ^^ <--- working hard and my stupid Cat [ skills for gather lame like hell ] didint belive what he saw ^^ 

byWrGcH.jpg

Edited by Vifon

Posted

it hurts to read the above

1 person likes this

Posted

But then you look at the avatar and kinda understand :D 

2 people like this

Posted

u mean my eng ? :D

Posted

No , its your accent.

On topic , Set up shop in Velia and make a route all the way to trent , try get 1-2 fences and plant some stuff , anything can work but would be best for sunflowers for the high seed price if u neglect them and dont wanna collect low ammount when reaching 120%. Anything blue that can turn into a 12+k crate works fine. You got 4 Nodes arround velia that has crop benches , so u can do this even on a larger scale. You can also just focus on this and not do the route connection yet to save some CPs. So This is one end of the trade route.

The second one you set up in trent.Little by little work your way to timber nodes requiered to make calpheon crates and set up shop with highest proccessor char here.This is also a good spot for afk fishing , not the best but not the worst also , while u wait your chop guy to regen energy can make a bit of cash.

So the overall plan , calph crates trent , connect line to velia , sell there , pick up farm crates from there and bring to trent.

2 people like this

Posted

No , its your accent.

On topic , Set up shop in Velia and make a route all the way to trent , try get 1-2 fences and plant some stuff , anything can work but would be best for sunflowers for the high seed price if u neglect them and dont wanna collect low ammount when reaching 120%. Anything blue that can turn into a 12+k crate works fine. You got 4 Nodes arround velia that has crop benches , so u can do this even on a larger scale. You can also just focus on this and not do the route connection yet to save some CPs. So This is one end of the trade route.

The second one you set up in trent.Little by little work your way to timber nodes requiered to make calpheon crates and set up shop with highest proccessor char here.This is also a good spot for afk fishing , not the best but not the worst also , while u wait your chop guy to regen energy can make a bit of cash.

So the overall plan , calph crates trent , connect line to velia , sell there , pick up farm crates from there and bring to trent.

+1 was using somthing from begning for long till farmed more CP but i wonder if its posibe to handle 10x10 farms ? withc 1 char >

Posted

Problem with the farms is that eat alot of energy when u have an alt taking care of them , it doesent regen enugh to be able to hold more then more then 21 slots ( thats what im using with 163 energy , pro tip rent 7 slots fences for 6 CPS is more cp per slot vs 10 slot per 10 cps) and the maximum fences im hearing is 7.

Posted (edited)

make them in trent, transport to abun village south of altinova for 52% distance bonus with a bargain @130% i get almost 120k topprize. my wagon can carry 36 crates atm so i get around 4m if i sell them all

This is correct. I get the same numbers making calpheon crates (110k-120k each). Only difference is my noble wagon can only carry 30 crates because it isn't upgraded :)

The only thing that's really annoying are processing timbers into planks. I only have so many characters and there's always stack of thousands of timbers, just waiting for me to get enough energy to process. Even with 5 characters using all their energy on them (minus the Beer making).

Edited by Parc

Posted

This is correct. I get the same numbers making calpheon crates (110k-120k each). Only difference is my noble wagon can only carry 30 crates because it isn't upgraded :)

The only thing that's really annoying are processing timbers into planks. I only have so many characters and there's always stack of thousands of timbers, just waiting for me to get enough energy to process. Even with 5 characters using all their energy on them (minus the Beer making).

yea thats why its not so good profit so far till they not remove energy fron proccesing but i dont see any topic and poll or i miss ?

about farms i alrdy use 10x7 its ok but some times its lile harsh :P but comone 10x10 ? :D ( Skilled 6 woho :D

Posted

yea thats why its not so good profit so far till they not remove energy fron proccesing but i dont see any topic and poll or i miss ?

about farms i alrdy use 10x7 its ok but some times its lile harsh :P but comone 10x10 ? :D ( Skilled 6 woho :D

Wow thanks, ive just been making sunflower. I'll start with calpheon crates. I checked and there were other type of crates and crates for iron and such

Do you guys make and sell stuff like mediah and serendia crate? 

Posted

atm focusing only on sunflower cause its eat my contribution points like crazy and so far i almost setup my Calpheon timber to check if its worth playing or not ( for wood crates u need much less contribution point but still that energy ^^ need to test )

Posted

Best trade routes at the moment? I am newbie, any help appreciated! Thx! :)

Posted

Best trade routes at the moment? I am newbie, any help appreciated! Thx! :)

The most common one is Trent-Ancado

Posted

The most common one is Trent-Ancado

Big thx mate for responce :)

And which goods do You trade? 

Posted

Big thx mate for responce :)

And which goods do You trade? 

I'm preparing myseft to be a "serious" trader but I'm planing to craft different kind of crates.

The crates I would craft (not all of course but at least 3 different crates) are:

Balenos Timber Crate - Price: 28,710
Calpheon Timber Crate - Price: 50,790
Mediah Timber Crate - Price: 40,230
Serendia Timber Crate  - Price: 32,550

Brass Ingot Crate - Price: 31,590
Bronze Ingot Crate - Price: 29,670
Steel Ingot Crate - Price: 21,030

I don't include sunflowers because I don't want to have a farm (too lazy lol) but Special Sunflowers are also worth.

If you are a master2 trader, don't sell in Ancado, sell in Valencia (+50% because of desert buff).

Posted (edited)

I'm preparing myseft to be a "serious" trader but I'm planing to craft different kind of crates.

The crates I would craft (not all of course but at least 3 different crates) are:

Balenos Timber Crate - Price: 28,710
Calpheon Timber Crate - Price: 50,790
Mediah Timber Crate - Price: 40,230
Serendia Timber Crate  - Price: 32,550

Brass Ingot Crate - Price: 31,590
Bronze Ingot Crate - Price: 29,670
Steel Ingot Crate - Price: 21,030

I don't include sunflowers because I don't want to have a farm (too lazy lol) but Special Sunflowers are also worth.

If you are a master2 trader, don't sell in Ancado, sell in Valencia (+50% because of desert buff).

Isn't better to make trade goods in Epheria? :)

Edited by Lharast

Posted

Isn't better to make trade goods in Epheria? :)

It depends how you trade. Most people I know who do Trent-Ancadu make thousands of boxes, overstock a horse, and trot the whole way. Because this is tedious, they do it once a week or less.

Master 5 trader here, I craft wood boxes in Epheria and transport them to Ancadu, then carry them via elephant to sell in Valencia; I pick up my elephant at Sand Grain Bazaar and my desert buff at Pilgrim of Purity (there are two desert buffs: one from the Oasis for 50 energy, +50% sale; one from Pilgrim of Purity, 100 energy, +100% sale). I do this daily, as I enjoy trading.

In terms of boxes, I make:

Epheria:

• Mediah boxes, Calpheon Boxes, Serendia Boxes.

Olvia

• Balenos boxes (from rank 1 house); Garlic boxes, Carrot boxes. The vegetable boxes I carry to Epheria and put on a transport ship.

In Valencia I make:

• Dried date palm (from rank 1 house), Titanium boxes, Vanadium boxes. These I carry via elephant to Epheria, and sell there (unless there is a boom node nearby).

The advantage of Trent-Ancadu (or Trent-Valencia) is 3% extra distance bonus over Epheria, but you have to carry the boxes yourself out of Trent - if you transport them, the cost of Trent-Epheria transport will exceed the profit from the 3% extra distance bonus.

1 person likes this

Posted

It depends how you trade. Most people I know who do Trent-Ancadu make thousands of boxes, overstock a horse, and trot the whole way. Because this is tedious, they do it once a week or less.

Master 5 trader here, I craft wood boxes in Epheria and transport them to Ancadu, then carry them via elephant to sell in Valencia; I pick up my elephant at Sand Grain Bazaar and my desert buff at Pilgrim of Purity (there are two desert buffs: one from the Oasis for 50 energy, +50% sale; one from Pilgrim of Purity, 100 energy, +100% sale). I do this daily, as I enjoy trading.

Epheria:

Olvia

• Balenos boxes (from rank 1 house); Garlic boxes, Carrot boxes. The vegetable boxes I carry to Epheria and put on a transport ship.

In Valencia I make:

• Dried date palm (from rank 1 house), Titanium boxes, Vanadium boxes. These I carry via elephant to Epheria, and sell there (unless there is a boom node nearby).

The advantage of Trent-Ancadu (or Trent-Valencia) is 3% extra distance bonus over Epheria, but you have to carry the boxes yourself out of Trent - if you transport them, the cost of Trent-Epheria transport will exceed the profit from the 3% extra distance bonus.

Again very helpfull post thank you bro.

Posted

Epheria:

Olvia

In Valencia I make:

Awesome explanation!

Posted

Epheria:

Olvia

In Valencia I make:

Do you connect Ancado by land or sea? The nodes I mean.

Posted

Do you connect Ancado by land or sea? The nodes I mean.

I used to connect Ancadu via sea (it's cheaper to connect Velia-Ancadu by sea than it is Altinova-Ancadu by land); but now that I trade via the Oasis all the time, I have Ancadu connected via land.