• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

not 50=kicked

199 posts in this topic

Posted

My guild decided today to kick everyone out of the guild if they were not level 50.  I was wondering if it was something that you all guild leaders do?

Posted

Bad guild.

26 people like this

Posted

yes

1 person likes this

Posted

It depends what kind of guild the leader is going for. If you have a specific goal in mind and half of your members can't accomplish that goal what would be the point in starting the guild in the first place?

3 people like this

Posted

No that is not something my guild does we welcome all levels. Some guilds may be just coming into their own and want all 50+s. Nothing you can do about it but find a decent guild that cares about its members. If you are on orwen over 18 and want a mid core casual pvx guild we have a few spots remaining. 

Posted

Forgot to say that the guild leader gave us a 2 week notice..be lvl 50 or you are gone

Posted

We kick based on activity, not levels. However, with mediah there is absolutely no excuse to not being lv50 within a week of playing. 
No, you dont have to be casual to hit 50 within a week. 

After all, it just depends what the guild is aiming for. If they are aiming for end game activities, they cannot afford to have people that require a month to reach 50 to take up space for more active and dedicated players.

If the guild is just for fun and hanging out, there is no point in kicking players below lv50.

Posted (edited)

I have seen guilds do that or move them to a different guild in their structure.   Most commonly it all depends on the guild leaders approach to the game or he/she is making room for high levels in hopes sieges come soon.

Edited by Maitim

Posted

@Dish they just want to pvp

Posted

ROFL. Depends on guild's vision. My vision is that everyone should have fun at his own pace and I let people do what they want. Your guild was most likely preparing for GvG.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Don't know what kind of guild you joined but anything under 50 is pretty useless to any guild.
Because there is no trading you will not be able to supply them with anything.
At level <50 you are not nearly strong enough to group up with a grind party and compete for spots.
You won't be usefull in PvP in general.
You won't be usefull for the worthwhile PvE guild quests either.

If this was a kind of get together social guild of friends for fun than this decision would be weird
but a guild that tries to get stronger has no use for low levels at all at the moment and
would rather spent their spots on people who are able to help out.

Edited by Yablo
added bold text for clarification
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

We kick based on activity, not levels. However, with mediah there is absolutely no excuse to not being lv50 within a week of playing. 
No, you dont have to be casual to hit 50 within a week. 

After all, it just depends what the guild is aiming for. If they are aiming for end game activities, they cannot afford to have people that require a month to reach 50 to take up space for more active and dedicated players.

If the guild is just for fun and hanging out, there is no point in kicking players below lv50.

Also a reminder that guilds are pretty much private clubs owned by a single person. They have every right to choose how to run it.

Quoted for example's sake.

Edited by DishSoap

Posted

Yablo...they ll replace me with any level 50, because its what they want.  I ve been with this guild since a month, because im not 50 i loose the ppl i know

thats how much they care after talking to them on TS

Posted

Useless under 50, that's a good one, laugh of the day right there.

Cause you have to be 50 to do guild gathering quest. Also gotta be 50 to have workers help build towers for siege war. Making bronze for guild tower? Sorry can't use it cause your not 50. Gotta be 50 for hunting to when that comes out also, can't steer the boat or shoot at whales at 49 or lower. Christ yablo you make this to easy. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's quite normal. (semi)hardcore PvP guilds already have their caps to 53/54. 

Edited by Glubu

Posted

What's your guild's name so I can join

Posted

I'm level 47 and have about 50 million in silver, and guildless. 

Posted

Flip...there is like a 100 excuses to not be lvl 50

Posted

My guild requires 55 as of right now 

Posted

Don't know what kind of guild you joined but anything under 50 is pretty useless to any guild.
Because there is no trading you will not be able to supply them with anything.
At level <50 you are not nearly strong enough to group up with a grind party and compete for spots.
You won't be usefull in PvP in general.
You won't be usefull for the PvE guild quests either.

If this was a kind of get together social guild of friends for fun than this decision would be weird
but a guild that tries to get stronger has no use for low levels at all at the moment and
would rather spent their spots on people who are able to help out.

Hyperbole much?  Useless to any guild? Lol

No use for guild quests?  Lol....

While the rest is accurate...don't spread misinformation please to less informed members.

Lots of casual guilds around.....there's more to BDO than must grind & must be be at soft cap to do GvG.

However, with mediah there is absolutely no excuse to not being lv50 within a week of playing. 

Been playing since head-start...still not 50.

I can think of many excuses to still not be 50 yet....

3 people like this

Posted

Trihards.

1 person likes this

Posted

My guild decided today to kick everyone out of the guild if they were not level 50.  I was wondering if it was something that you all guild leaders do?

If you are on Edan and need a good home with actual good people let me know I will more than happily introduce you.

Posted

Hyperbole much?  Useless to any guild? Lol

No use for guild quests?  Lol....

While the rest is accurate...don't spread misinformation please to less informed members.

Lots of casual guilds around.....there's more to BDO than must grind & must be be at soft cap to do GvG.

Been playing since head-start...still not 50.

I can think of many excuses to still not be 50 yet....

Yeah I just dont care to get to 50. I just level as I go and have been 47 for a few days and keep making money.  I make about 2-6 million a day doing mostly AFK activities.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's not so bad it's under 53 in my guild. It's a sprint to the top in the GVG world, easy to get left behind.

Posted

Yablo...they ll replace me with any level 50, because its what they want.  I ve been with this guild since a month, because im not 50 i loose the ppl i know

thats how much they care after talking to them on TS

Dont try to put the blame on the guild when their goal clearly is to be a competitive guild, they simply cannot afford to keep slackers in their guild since they will do nothing but keep the guild back from progressing forward.

They even gave you a fair amount of time to level up to 50, yet you didn't.
If you're not motivated enough to put in some effort to keep up with their standards you didn't really belong to that guild to start with, no offense. 

And this comes from someone in a casual guild with no requirements whatsoever, maybe you should look into joining a casual guild yourself, or even create one so you can be the one putting up all the rules. 

9 people like this