• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

not 50=kicked

199 posts in this topic

Posted

you where doing good... then you f---ed up with the next sentence. im sorry but people lead different lives, casual or not. hell ive been playing for a couple days after release and my highest is currently 35. theres no real reason to rush to 50 or be 50 unless you want to pvp atm.

The point of the second sentence was, that if you play normally for about a week (that does not include all day fishing), you will be around lv50, if not 50 already.

I did 1-50 in 14 hours, and believe it or not, I took my time. Split it up and that's 2 hours daily. Any player should be able to achieve that, unless they are "weekend players" and in that case they shouldn't be in a somewhat competitive guild.

Posted

Never lost a single gem in pvp and I've several high risk gems. It is common knowledge that you only lose them in pve

You lose them if you get pk'd on the open world unless it's GvG.

Posted

You lose them if you get pk'd on the open world unless it's GvG.

Well then i guess I've always been extremely lucky..

Posted

If its a social guild its odd!!

If its a competitive guild its also odd most guilds standards are 54/55. But its like like they leave you on your own. They help grindding making partys for saus for low lvls but if you cant reach it at deadline (( xD

Most of those guilds have a daugther guild. Its only norma to gvg againdt othet 54/55 and prepare for war you just want the high lvls and geared ppl. 50 is too low imo standard should be 54/55

Oh, I know...I personally don't like social guilds. I got a friends list for that. It's just too casual for my taste. And the min-max guilds i've been in so many in so long that I just don't see the point. Soooooo....guildless. xD It's a lot more fun to me.

Posted

My guild decided today to kick everyone out of the guild if they were not level 50.  I was wondering if it was something that you all guild leaders do?

Nope.
Some Guilds are more demanding than others.
Join a Casual Guild, plenty of them.

Posted

I looked for a guild the other day, 1 week after buying the game. They were all asking for lvl 50. Even nice ones, they just politely said I need to be lvl 50. Since I love alts, Im leveling several chars at the same time, and its gonna take a while. Too bad I can't be in a guild meanwhile

Posted

I'm level 47 and have about 50 million in silver, and guildless. 

50 Million is childs Play. was that suppose to impress us?

1 person likes this

Posted

Git gut or join a low lvl casual guild. xD

Posted (edited)

Yablo...they ll replace me with any level 50, because its what they want.  I ve been with this guild since a month, because im not 50 i loose the ppl i know

thats how much they care after talking to them on TS

50 as a requirement? with notification 2 weeks ahead of time? that's harsh, i can see where you're coming from.

Or maybe I can't... you had 2 weeks to do something some people did in 8 hours AT LAUNCH (1-50). Isn't it you that didn't care enough about staying in the guild to invest those few hours into leveling to the goal?

Edited by AngelofAwe
1 person likes this

Posted

My guild decided today to kick everyone out of the guild if they were not level 50.  I was wondering if it was something that you all guild leaders do?

Compettiive guilds need to have a competitive players.

Leveling is one of the gauge meters to see how "hardcore" players are.

I would look for a guild that doesnt have this focus and enjoy the game instead of joining guilds that aim to be competitive.

Also dont take it personal it happens alot :)

Posted

Most guilds I see recruiting anyway only ask for people who are above level 50.  Its a joke. Since the fun is in the guild when you play BDO. 
Anyway i wish you good luck in finding a better guild if you ware kicked from it. If not then i hope your guild leader sees that its just not nice to do such things. 
Everyone will hit 50 sooner or later.  

Posted

um no if you suddenly decide that you are a pvp guild then your old members are better off finding guilds better suited to them, it's really annoying to run a pvp guild when you have carebear stragglers dragging everyone else down and making it hard to recruit because new players will leave your guild once they see such anomalies.

If you suddendly decide a change and kick people -ultimatums included- without thinking about an alternative you're just doing a ----- move, sorry to say that. I've been a guild leader and officer in plenty of MMOs, and we've never done that. First, for changes as big as that one we would always ask for the opinion of everyone currently in the guild and then, when changes are actually made, we would always show some reasonable respect and courtesy to old members. Doing that doesn't drag anyone down (especially if you have a parent guild), quite the opposite as you get a strong sense of community and commitment. Not to mention that anyone can catch up with the rest over time, and that they can still be useful in a way (gathering/trading missions & siege stuff).

Everyone can do whatever they please with their guilds, of course, and I agree on the fact that if you want to be competitive you have to be more strict. But that doesn't mean that it can't be done better in these situations.

P.S.: Here I'm not talking about <Viral> as, like I said, I don't know them nor know the full story. This is just my general opinion on the matter, like I said in my first post.

Posted

Bad guild.

lol

Forgot to say that the guild leader gave us a 2 week notice..be lvl 50 or you are gone

takes 10hours getting 50. so your fault.

im still up for adption...id love a pvp guild so i can kick their asses

start by getting 55. you won't do shit in pvp before 55.
you're not even 50 who do you think you'll pvp.

It's hilarious to see all the casuals coming out of the woodwork spouting insults at the guild. They gave two weeks notice, this guy refused to level up, he got booted. Not that hard to understand. Just because you want to ----- around in TS accomplishing nothing with your guild (and there's nothing wrong with that) doesn't mean other guilds that actually want to be competitive are "terrible guilds".

Also, this guy claims he was in top WoW pvp guilds and was "mean" PvPer in archeage, but is not capable of achieving level 50 in two weeks. When to be of any use in PvP in this game, you need to be at this point at least 53-54 and ideally 55+. And he now spouts some nonsense about kicking his former guilds ass when he isn't even capable of reaching their requirements.

I seriously pity any guild that decides to let him join them. It feels like his former guild dodged a major bullet.

Posted

I'm level 47 and have about 50 million in silver, and guildless. 

teach me your ways, master

Posted

As leader of my guild, i set a level 50 goal last week, but i also have a secondary casual guild to send the members that dont make my cut. This sunday its 53, next sunday 55, from that point on gear requirements.

Posted

You're guild leader and anyone that backed him are wan*ers.....

Get yourself a decent guild....

Posted

They do. And it is always not their fault.

The game requires people to play competitively if they are succeed as a guild. This actually helps on future content.

I was in [IRON] guild and they told me that I have to level up to 50 and they gave me a considerable time. I decided leave because I don't have enough time to play competitively. I fully understand having players close to at level cap, really helps the guild.

Then i started my own tiny guild called <Desert_Banking> on Jordine. (Shameless self promotion)

Posted (edited)

As leader of my guild, i set a level 50 goal last week, but i also have a secondary casual guild to send the members that dont make my cut. This sunday its 53, next sunday 55, from that point on gear requirements.

Wow, way to utterly rip the fun out of a game...

Glad I don't play with you.....

Edited by Wolfhammer

Posted

Wow, way to rip the fun out of game...

Glad I don't play with you.....

the majority of my members and I have fun being competitive, there are all sorts of people in this game. I dont expect everyone to adhere to my requirements, thats what my casual side is for; however if they want to remain competitive and pvp with us they have to meet standards. :) 

Posted

They do. And it is always not their fault.

The game requires people to play competitively if they are succeed as a guild. This actually helps on future content.

I was in [IRON] guild and they told me that I have to level up to 50 and they gave me a considerable time. I decided leave because I don't have enough time to play competitively. I fully understand having players close to at level cap, really helps the guild.

Then i started my own tiny guild called <Desert_Banking> on Jordine. (Shameless self promotion)

Basically this is the reason I am guildless. Having just 1 hour a day to play on average isn't enough to be in a semi-casual guild. When I have more time on my hands, I think I will consider joining for sure. 

50 Million is childs Play. was that suppose to impress us?

teach me your ways, master

obviously not. I am AFK 95% of the time so I level and gain money while AFK mostly. I know most of the hardcore grinders have easily 500M or more by now.... possibly getting close to 1 billion. 

Posted

Basically this is the reason I am guildless. Having just 1 hour a day to play on average isn't enough to be in a semi-casual guild. When I have more time on my hands, I think I will consider joining for sure. 

Just come and join. The guild is completely empty LOL

Posted

We kick based on activity, not levels. However, with mediah there is absolutely no excuse to not being lv50 within a week of playing. 
No, you dont have to be casual to hit 50 within a week. 

After all, it just depends what the guild is aiming for. If they are aiming for end game activities, they cannot afford to have people that require a month to reach 50 to take up space for more active and dedicated players.

If the guild is just for fun and hanging out, there is no point in kicking players below lv50.

Really? Yes, there is an excuse, which is no excuse at all. I have 8 alts and am enjoying the entire game. I've played every day since head start and my main is level 32. It'll probably take me months to get to 50 because I'm enjoying the game so much. I would NEVER join a guild that forces a person to skip so much wonderful game content.

2 people like this

Posted

Really? Yes, there is an excuse, which is no excuse at all. I have 8 alts and am enjoying the entire game. I've played every day since head start and my main is level 32. It'll probably take me months to get to 50 because I'm enjoying the game so much. I would NEVER join a guild that forces a person to skip so much wonderful game content.

And that's why there are more than one type of guild :3