• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<DarkWardens> l Discord l PvX l Community l Come join our family!

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<DarkWardens>

BLACK DESERT ONLINE

Edan Server

Balenos E1 - Default channel

-INTRODUCTION-

DarkWardens was originally my idea to make friends in BDO and form a community of players with like minded goals. Since then we've been through some ups and downs figuring out the game since release and changing our views as we go. NOW we've settled on a foundation of core players and are looking to expand!

-GOALS-

The goal of DarkWardens is community first! We want people to be hanging out in discord, talking, laughing, and kicking ass! We're not aiming to be top guild in the server but we want to see if we can make it up there with a less militaristic style that a lot of hardcore pvp guilds use. We expect guild members to chat when they're around, and they should want to be part of the conversation and actively pursuing the guild's goals and needs.

Establishing and defending nodes..
Protecting each other against aggression.
Leveling and gearing up.
Dailies and guild missions.
Weekly Guild-Focused events.
Creation of a thriving community.

-EXPECTATIONS-

As a Guild which will be focusing strongly on building a healthy community, we expect our members to be active on Black Desert Online, We understand many people work, leadership included, but we would like everybody to be active and online as much as possible, if we find members which have been inactive for a substantial amount of time or people we feel are not contributing to the group, we will trial the individuals in question and remove them if they continue. We also wish for the group to remain mature and constructive, repeated toxicity or foul behavior will result in being booted. Lastly, we strongly request each of you to join us on our Discord server which will be provided below. 

-POINTS OF CONTACT-

Founder: Rilnak (Surge)
Officers(s): Tohlee, Ghost, Ari, Griffinborn

If you are interested and want to find out more, or you are considering joining, please contact any of the above guild members who will more than happily help you out, you can also reply to the thread as we will be reading through occasionally. Thank you for your time, we will see you in Black Desert Online!

-DISCORD-

If you are going to play with us, we would advise you to join our Discord Server. For those who are not familiar with this service, it is free, and allows virtually 24/7 access and communication with each other both in and out of the game. The mechanics of this game do not lend themselves well to typing while fighting monsters and running guild missions, so we ask that members use (at least listen) the various channels we have set up in our Discord. This is also a place where our Code of Conduct and Guild Charter are posted. We feel it is a great way for us to get to know you...and you us, before we offer you a guild contract in game! The link is below:

https://discord.gg/0qD7bBJYHUjgxQaY

Edited by Rilnak

Posted

Hi! I'm Clemency/Espella. Join our guild! :) We're v fun.

Posted

Hi Espella! :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

bumping again! :3

Posted

I joined this guild at random the first week of March, and I can honestly say they are the only reason why I've stuck around. If you're looking to make friends while grinding away, feel free to reach out to us either in game or on Discord. 

<3

1 person likes this

Posted

It's cuz we love our members! Just look at my picture there's even a heart near my flareon

Posted

Join us! Everyone is very fun to hang out with and talk to!

Posted

Rilnak gets a bit annoying though ;)

Posted

rilnak is my waifu 4 laifu

Posted

Hi, I'm a new player trying to find a cool group of people to talk with and possibly help guide me through what this game has to offer!

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome aboard Ghost! Glad to have you on board!

Posted

First of all, I need to start by saying that I have been playing MMO's for roughly 10 years. From WoW to Guild Wars 1 & 2, I have dedicated large portions of my time to the genre.  That being said, this guild has and continues to surpass the expectations that I have  placed on guilds from years of experience. The guild  is friendly (may even too friendly at times, if that is even possible), extremely helpful, and passionate about the game. They drive to cultivate a close-knit community that goes beyond the magnificent world of Black Desert Online.

Posted

Normally I feel like I have to warm up to people when I join a new guild. I didnt have that with this group. I was immediately welcomed in and felt like I had been with everyone since day 1 of BDO. Definitely people you want to stick around with!

Posted (edited)

Heads up to anyone coming in. We're at war with some elitist bullies that are trying to hunt down anyone 45+ to make them stop playing. If you're anti-bullies you should come help us out! Still very community driven, but some of our more pvp oriented players are gearing up to stand against these guys that are trying to push us around!

Edited by Rilnak

Posted

Well... I'm late to be here xD, its been said a million times but its true, joined the guild not too long ago I believe a little before GhostCrusader did, but really the guild is the only reason I've played as much as I had in the past few days, going from once a week to hours a day. It's a lot of fun and a great community! We have our surious moments for the surious stuff in game but we're casual and just enjoy playing the game with everyone and joke around a lot. Give the guild a shot!!! I hope like me you'll join and not regret it! ;)

Posted

Hi, I'm Tohlee. :x

Posted

Hello, everyone just wanted to pop in and hello hi! *waves*  Well ive really enjoyed my time in this guild so far.  Everyone is really nice and helpful and when they can't help at least they humor me.  We might not be filled with tons of high levels yet, but we have a nice group of people with experience and some heart.  Come join us if you like to hear about Nagels cat, Rilnak is always being hunted, or if your just looking for a guild that is social and fun.

Posted

After the past few days of being in the guild everyone seems really motivated to make gains which ive never really seen in a guild before in any game ive played. It makes me want to keep coming back! Come join us if you enjoy having fun and working hard! PS we have cookies :3

Posted

This guild is amazing. From the moment I joined they were welcoming and you could tell how much they loved the people around them. It reminded me of a quote, I would rather walk with friends in the dark rather than alone in the light. They are the friends I battle with in the darkness of Black Dessert Online.

Posted

bump :3

Posted

BRUH's! We still recruiting! Newbies welcome! Bunch of our guys aint even level 50 yet! We just all the grinding parties! SO MUCH FUNS!

Posted

Heya everyone!  We are still recruiting and are looking for some like minded individuals to join us!  We don't require much besides just asking that you be social and participate in guild events.  We are extremely social and helpful so if your a new player don't be shy to ask for help.  We also have some experience players who are always around to answer any questions.  Right Rilnak?  Come and join us! *thumbs up*

Posted

This is really great and welcoming guild.Everyone makes you feel like you are apart of their team no matter what level or class you are.

Posted

We gots guild goal setting for each player now to help everyone progress and see other people progress! It's a good time!

Posted

Newish player looking for a fun and chill guild to play with during my down time from prepping for finals... and Dark Souls 3.