• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp <Cynical> Orwen PvP Guild | Join Us On Discord

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Starting to really get into pvp as of late.

If you folks have a twitch, would enjoy seeing your group play in wars. 

Posted

lol who dafuq are these no name guilds, and why post gvg scores that never really have a established winner, take a screenie while you're in the lead, gg you win.

Recruit me please so I can show you how to troll better please. ^_^

didyouseethatnope.gif

Sooooooooooooooooooooo... Which one of these guilds are you in? 

Posted

Starting to really get into pvp as of late.

If you folks have a twitch, would enjoy seeing your group play in wars. 

I stream irregularly. Feel free to watch some old videos though :)
https://www.twitch.tv/tirithel/v/62657072

Posted

These guys may have lost to us in the both wars we have done so far but I saw alot of talent and future promise.  The fights were all amazing and we had alot of fun.

Good guild hands down :)

Just get rid of that shitty cheap free discord program until it gets more features and you guys will be spot on.

TS > Discord xD

Posted (edited)

Photos are taken as it's undeclared. If these don't show an established winner then no screenshot ever will show an established winner. 

But three of those guilds are still declared? Or do I not understand the term "undeclared"?

Edited by Caddywhompus
1 person likes this

Posted

But three of those guilds are still declared? Or do I not understand the term "undeclared"?

If by three you mean two. We keep our war with Acolytes up so we can PK them without karma loss - any deaths or kills aren't the result of a war it's the result of PKing. As for Relic, we undeclared and redeclared on them after they started picking a fight with our members the current score is 5/0.

Posted

Weird that both people posting in our thread have little interaction with forums except for that they both are apparently part of Bastion. Did we piss in Bastions wheeties to get them onto the forums instead of on the field of PvP?
Every guild reacts differently I suppose.

Posted

Weird that both people posting in our thread have little interaction with forums except for that they both are apparently part of Bastion. Did we piss in Bastions wheeties to get them onto the forums instead of on the field of PvP?
Every guild reacts differently I suppose.

I think they might have a crush on us <3 XoxoXOXOxoxOXoxoXo

Posted

What does my forum interaction have to do with this post, I appreciate the look up tho, but to get back on topic, you're either very proud of meaningless GvG stats or you posted it to look nice for new members, either way I'm just doing a public service by informing people that those numbers don't actually reflect pvp prowess at all, however Final War stats do. 

Where are those images?

Posted (edited)

Looks pretty awesome, but there is a lot more kills against Acolytes right now I don't understand what the problem on that is though.

Edited by OrionZen

Posted

new to the game, I would absolutely like to join. I solely got this game for pvp(only griding to get the best gear to kill/pk/group pvp) anyway to contact you?

Posted

You can PM Garken or Tirithel in game right now.

What does my forum interaction have to do with this post, I appreciate the look up tho, but to get back on topic, you're either very proud of meaningless GvG stats or you posted it to look nice for new members, either way I'm just doing a public service by informing people that those numbers don't actually reflect pvp prowess at all, however Final War stats do. 

Where are those images?

Anytime your ready we'll be Bastions huckleberry.

Posted

messaged both and both are offline

I got discord so it makes it easier, I am RoyalJoker248#0238, contact me asap. I will be leveling just got the game yesterday

Posted

messaged both and both are offline

I got discord so it makes it easier, I am RoyalJoker248#0238, contact me asap. I will be leveling just got the game yesterday

You ever get your character or just waiting on cooldown?

Posted (edited)

Except how final war doesn't end a war.. It just loses you a bunch of money when the losing guild runs n hides :P Spoken like someone who has never engaged one. Acolytes score hasn't been updated due to us not having a real X vs X fight since that was taken, it's just irratic pks. We aren't showing off as we know these guilds may be seen by say.. Bastion? The great and mighty guild looking down on all of us plebs as no name scrubs, however it shows we are active as a pvp guild regularly :D honestly I think you are just a bit Cynical friend. ^_~

Edited by Eragorth

Posted (edited)

tumblr_inline_n8l0kk9uvI1r8wkkd.thumb.giBastion be like.....

Edited by Skeptic187

Posted

tumblr_inline_n8l0kk9uvI1r8wkkd.thumb.giBastion be like.....

I keep this image up for my wallpaper now. Thanks.

Posted

Negative one million karma today, boys!

Posted (edited)

Negative one million karma today, boys!

Clearly, that spot was taken.

OfLpgWB.png

Edited by Maelvogar

Posted (edited)

Clearly, that spot was taken.

OfLpgWB.png

was just testing out ma necklace :)

gear.thumb.png.5b70ed1b80e5b812b657605bc

Edited by Tirithel

Posted

I heard we needed a bump XDDDDDDDDDDD

Posted (edited)

You heard wrong sucka, The bump needs us!

Edited by Skeptic187

Posted

So, this happened recently in a war against Acolytes. Lol

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGAATCOBkgO5hEUQikRhh91V

Posted

EnigmaGaming declared war today guys, after 2 minutes of fighting this is what they wanted to do.eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL3Ro

Posted

Good group of people. Deserve a bump.