• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Content seriously need to come out sooner, and here's why

72 posts in this topic

Posted

OP is dumb. 

Posted

You are playing the game wrong if you have nothing to do.

You must of been the kind of child that was put in a sandbox to play and just sat there crying and whining instead of actually playing with the sand. 9_9

I am for the most part only AFK when i am asleep or have some odds and ends to do around the house,  and sitting at 41 days 8hours + and i have too much to do in the game. There is no shortage of content to absorb, i was not even done with the first region, have not even scratched the surface on those quests, before Mediah came out and i had a whole new area to explore before i was done where i was at. I've never even been to see the trolls or some of the other area's because there just isnt enough time to see all the content and do other things like life skills or what ever it is i feel like doing at the time.

Posted

Basically since we have the date for Blader now, the next thing people will whine and cry about it Ninja.

What'll be next after ninja is released, countless threads about awakening weapons I assume?

"Waah waah I feel like I'm wasting my time in game because I can't use my MAIN weapon, all these blue fish from velia won't help me get a good awakening weapon, please release awakenings right now so I can stop fishing and play my MAIN weapon"

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Jouska

Most of the time I spend in game is AFK.

Life skills, horse training, is mostly spent waiting. It's not a very active thing.

Exploration and quests aren't exactly things that can occupy someone for long and can be finished within a few days.

That pretty much leaves grinding and leveling. For people like me who want to main Ninja/Kunoichi leveling is kind of pointless since our mains technically remain at level ZERO.

PvP is very limited.

You know, so much people boast about how much content this game has yet when they give me their extensive list of things to do half of it ends up being part of the same thing and most of it is basically done AFK or every once in a while.

There really isn't much to do.

Most of the actual fun from the game comes from PvP. While battlegrounds is a good filler it is by no means a substitute.

We really need these things ASAP:

1) Equalized Arena PvP

2) Ninja/Kunoichi

3) Valencia

4) Node Wars

And making us wait for it is not a good idea. This isn't a matter of patience of but interest.

There are new games coming out, I'm getting increasingly bored of waiting for stuff in BDO and taking a break for a month basically means I should forget about being competitive at all so why even return. The only thing really keeping me here right now is that there isn't anything really better but that may change within a month and when it does...

You have very valid points so ignore the tunnel vision/single interest fan bois. Without these main things that hold up the game, its getting stale and boring really quick waiting for everything. It's a great game but everything late pvp is pretty limited. 

Posted

didn't they just release a new expansion last week?

like, really.

Posted (edited)

youre_serious_futurama.gif

I take it you are not very familiar with gaming OP, it is ok, once you pass 15 you will start to realize how normal it is that it can take months even a full year in a game before new stuff actually arrives to games, of any genre, some even longer.

BDO is catching up and we are getting content at an exponential rate far greater than the average for any game

as in for stuff to do, leave your normal wow routine behind already, theres so much stuff to do most of is have no clue where to begin, if you truly do like bdo you would be in the same boat

Edited by Kezha

Posted

If you can't list any examples then I highly doubt your words.

Valencia introduces viable open world PvP due to karma.

Overwatch is the main contender.

Not responding to any more forum-goers, I'm trying to get the attention of someone important.

Overwatch!? LOL

Posted (edited)

iam prepared myself for Ninja/Kunoichi with other character classes

i have two full gear sets +15 and a s***load of Blackstones (160 Weapon and 200 Armor) and it grows each day

Tree Belt at +3, witch earring +3 x2 mark of shadow +2 x2 also 20 Scrolls for ExP Boost and much Buffood in Stock

so im ready for the Leveling Phase at release of Ninja 

im bored now...maybe i will skip some days and wait until mid/end May until i play again

screenshot or never happened

Most of the actual fun from the game comes from PvP. While battlegrounds is a good filler it is by no means a substitute.

1) Equalized Arena PvP

2) Ninja/Kunoichi

3) Valencia

4) Node Wars

learn to play

Edited by DarkneZz

Posted

Dude I don't even have time to do shits. I must be inefficient :-/

Posted

You gotta be careful when critiquing Black Desert. Punching out some of these player's parents would result in a less vicious response...

Posted

You gotta be careful when critiquing Black Desert. Punching out some of these player's parents would result in a less vicious response...

Well to be fair, who really likes their parents these days? 

Posted

Content release is fine as it is I think. Or even too fast.

I saw a stat post somewhere stating that only 30% of people had reached lvl 50.

There are people in my guild that were here at early release who aren't even 45 yet. There is plenty to do, you just have to find it.

As for life skills, I think you may be doing the wrong ones I'd you are afk a lot or waiting. I find crafting to be so consuming and on depth that I never have enough time to burn energy as soon as it regens. 

Have you tried some of the other life skills? I would suggest doing that :)

Posted

You need to calm down, and here's why..

No wait, no. I don't care. Bye.

Posted

And making us wait for it is not a good idea. This isn't a matter of patience of but interest.

There are new games coming out, I'm getting increasingly bored of waiting for stuff in BDO and taking a break for a month basically means I should forget about being competitive at all so why even return. The only thing really keeping me here right now is that there isn't anything really better but that may change within a month and when it does...

I feel ya but, new classes will be behind until they catch up, its a fact. If you aren't competitive now, which you need to grinding a ton per day which if you have a full time job and want to play other games, you just can't do and shouldn't even bother trying. I once wanted to be competitive but there is only so much fun I can have while gearing in this game and even then I'm gearing to... not be killed instantly by a pker and future content. I like playing my sorc but Dark Souls 3 came out, and plum will come out. Sorc for me at level 52 is getting to 55/56 for the awakening weapon which I will use to pretty much do the same thing of grinding mobs with a new toy. Essentially the game is the Warframe effect grind for the sake of grinding, which is fine but its not going to hold me too well. Honestly for you unless you really want to get into node wars there is no reason to grind. Just sit back, wait and play other games that you want.

Forgot to mention Overwatch and Uncharted 4 will come out so thats more things that will occupy me next month.

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to see what happens when we are up to date with Korea .... WE NEED MORE CONTENT content is coming out so fast in BDO how fast do you want them to do it?

Edited by Shanir

Posted

Overwatch is basically an arcade game while BDO is a MMORPG. Your first mistake is to compare these two to begin with.

Maybe MMORPG isn't your forte? It's progress not instant PVP, you should know that when you started playing. 

Posted

are you even level 57 bruh? no. back to grind

Posted

so stupid

Posted

First I thought it was just bait, but maybe OP is serious. This game has a crazy fast release schedule for content, if anything the problem is that there is to much to do. 

If you really cant find anything to do in this game, maybe you should look at another genre.

Posted

Content won't be coming out every month once we're all caught up. Keep this in mind.

Posted

@GM_Jouska

Most of the time I spend in game is AFK.

Life skills, horse training, is mostly spent waiting. It's not a very active thing.

Exploration and quests aren't exactly things that can occupy someone for long and can be finished within a few days.

That pretty much leaves grinding and leveling. For people like me who want to main Ninja/Kunoichi leveling is kind of pointless since our mains technically remain at level ZERO.

PvP is very limited.

You know, so much people boast about how much content this game has yet when they give me their extensive list of things to do half of it ends up being part of the same thing and most of it is basically done AFK or every once in a while.

1) Equalized Arena PvP

2) Ninja/Kunoichi

3) Valencia

4) Node Wars

We need none of that. Absolutely not. At least, not yet. You knew exactly what you were getting in the release before you bought the game.

You and many others who have no idea how a business works, need to know is that the early weeks/months following a release are a very delicate matter. They have to do many things including: 

- Localization - relatively poor but passable

- Monetization - seeing reactions and acting accordingly (Apparently they're pretty happy with that) even though prices are over the top for me,

- Moderation/ticket answering - needs work but getting better

- Patching/notes - getting better

- Communicating with KR Daum/PA to pass feedback, translate, pass back to community

- And a bunch of other logistical things that we don't know about

I personally was quite dismayed about cash shop prices upon release but fingers crossed they have pleasantly surprised me with how they've handled patches + giving enough time for people to adjust to the game and delaying things that would end up being game breaking.

I would delay +16 to +20 until Valencia update 2 or 3 if I was them.

Posted

The people that are crying the hardest for AFK functions.. now want expansion because there is nothing more to do / dont want to restart on new char?

Ofcourse things are pointless... but you can grind money / gear (some are shared between classes) weapon/armor stones and contribution etc so that you have a good start when the class hits.

Yeah that you need to start over with your life skills sucks.. but they got life skill transfer coupons for that in korea.. (I think we will see them too)

Posted

How is PVP limited? Are people being carebears in this game? Don't you have a grind spot, or don't your guild have a grind spot, where your guild has to flag on other players and guilds in order to keep the grind spot for themselves, and aren't there castle sieges that you have participate in once a week, and don't you die a few times during the course of these events, and aren't there death penalties that make you lose XP and crystals so that you have to grind it back until the next siege? Do you really want instances in which you can never die or receive penalties, and from where you can receive PVP gear which ultimately kills open world grind and open world PVP completely because with a separate gearing system that can't be achieved through open world grind there's no longer any point of doing anything in open world at all except reach level 50? Because, I mean, if that is truly what you want, then you basically just want an excuse to whine about a lack of end-game, because the end-game is just to grind this stupid little instance that has no purpose in the game what so ever except suck out all the fun of open world.

Posted

Equalized Arena PVP.... wtf not even in the roadmap for the developer...

Posted

You mean an MMORPG that hasn't been out for 10 years already and just got ported over to the West doesn't have as much readily available content as a 10 year old MMORPG?

Shocker.

Be realistic, and patient. Enjoy the game as it is, there is more than enough to do, more than enough PvP (no we do not need 'equalized' e-sports PvP, stop that), and plenty to do in preperation for your incoming main class, you should probably have a bunch of alts anyway in the game. Level horses, grind money, enhance gear, PvP, etc.

Im sorry but that ten year old game had more content in its little pinky at release than this game does even after the new content was added.  M