• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

news Website is up [No SHOP?!]

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sunday note was: Within a few days the packs will be released? 

Day 4 nothing, my feelings:

670px-Deal-With-Disappointment-Step-5-Ve

DAMN LOL

Edited by Dragnelus

Posted (edited)

You guys were expecting too much, they're probably still evaluating the founder's pack by now. 

That being said, I like the game section, I just don't like the layout of the main website, it's kinda basic to be honest, make it more modern .-. 

Sorry but with the latest games up the past years especially ArcheAge's website, they truly spoiled me. Just an honest review, it's totally passable though! The game section is fine as it is, just upgrade the layout overall.

Edited by Yato

Posted

You guys were expecting too much, they're probably still evaluating the founder's pack by now. 

That being said, I like the game section, I just don't like the layout of the main website, it's kinda basic to be honest, make it more modern .-. 

Sorry but with the latest games up the past years especially ArcheAge's website, they truly spoiled me. Just an honest review, it's totally passable though! The game section is fine as it is, just upgrade the layout overall.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/445-shop-informationed-leaked/

Dear players,

there were some threads, that I have just removed to avoid further confusion, which contained some information about our shop which were accidentally leaked.

The information you've seen did not represent the pre-order packages in their final state, nor did the text/assets fit their purpose yet.

We sincerely apologize for this mistake and we will post the correct information about our shop and pre-orders within a few days from now!

Please stay stuned for more news soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Belsazar

I think its not wrong to think thatw ay after reading right? :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

Yep totally understandable. However, the game is still far from release and if they rush the Founder's Pack then it'll turn off a lot of players. I'd rather want them to discuss it further than rush it to be honest.

Also, I know it might seem normal to be so critic towards every words that the GM says but remember they're still human! They're also a new company that's why I'm not so critical to the main website, not yet at least.

Edited by Yato

Posted

Yep totally understandable. However, the game is still far from release and if they rush the Founder's Pack then it'll turn off a lot of players. I'd rather want them to discuss it further than rush it to be honest.

Imo, Q1 2016 is pretty close. And I had the feeling they were confident with their packs, cause of the post.

But I totally agree with you if they need more time to make it perfect :D

but...dont fob someone off with something..

shy_anime_girl-t2.jpg

Posted

Also don't take this as me flaming you! 

I just think that they should layout their plans for us before releasing the packs. For example, they should detail what they plan to do with PVP flagging, trading to trading, cash shop, etc otherwise you'd be buying a super risky item. 

Posted

The Website Maintenance was not what we expected, but this doesn't exclude the probability that we might see Pre-Orders by the end of this week.

Posted

I really hope they tell us some if not most of our version features will be ,or atleast what their plans are, before they let us pre-order.

and i would really like to know how that cash shop will be also before hand, but i doubt that'll happen

1 person likes this

Posted

Also don't take this as me flaming you! 

I just think that they should layout their plans for us before releasing the packs. For example, they should detail what they plan to do with PVP flagging, trading to trading, cash shop, etc otherwise you'd be buying a super risky item. 

Dont worry I wont  :)

The Website Maintenance was not what we expected, but this doesn't exclude the probability that we might see Pre-Orders by the end of this week.

http://forum.wordreference.com/threads/some-days-vs-several-days-vs-a-few-days.26677/

Just a bit dissapointed :/ but my own fault had too high expectations :ph34r:

Posted

I really hope they tell us some if not most of our version features will be ,or atleast what their plans are, before they let us pre-order.

and i would really like to know how that cash shop will be also before hand, but i doubt that'll happen

Mhm.. Money money comes first in this times..

I mean, like feel free to surprise me DAUM Europe!

Posted

Mhm.. Money money comes first in this times..

I mean, like feel free to surprise me DAUM Europe!

Basic preorder pack, 150 euro

Surprise enough?

Posted

Surprise enough?

Really :o

Posted

no, was joking ^^

I'm fine with them not putting the preorder up till next week

Posted

No, she's just trolling.

Posted

no, was joking ^^

Oh phew haha xD That scare the ... out of me :P

I kinda want them to take their time and get a good pack out instead of scrambling everything together you know xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Surprise enough?

Source?

That's a total turn off there!

Posted

Source?

People so nervous about this game they take everything for so serious xD

Posted

thought my joke was clear enough, guess not xD

Posted

Source?

no, was joking ^^

Posted

I'm on my phone, didn't see it.

My bad fam :$

Posted

That feeling where you just spam refresh on /shop still having hopes up, 15 mins after maintance is officially over.

Posted

I'm on my phone, didn't see it.

My bad fam :$

tumblr_ngdlc1kpGZ1u2hhixo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngdlc1kpGZ1u2hhixo2_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Patience itself... what is it? How do I get it? :')

Posted

tumblr_ngdlc1kpGZ1u2hhixo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngdlc1kpGZ1u2hhixo2_500.gif

Their animation is amazing compare to the other shitty slide show anime.

1 person likes this

Posted

Patience itself... what is it? How do I get it? :')

Thank me later

image.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0