• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Letting the warrior class duel weld

warrior    44 votes

1. 1. would you like to see the warrior class duel weld at some point?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

i know that the blader class can temporarily duel weld but i would love to have it for the warrior as another sub class!  

Posted

Awakening v2?

Sword and Shield is technically dual wielding, but you're probably asking for 2 swords.

Not my cup if tea, but I have nothing against it. I like the Greatsword.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Giant dual wields axes, problem solved. :)

Posted

😔

Posted

Rip ranger got the duel wield awakening.

Posted

Dual wielding swords as a Warrior, for BDO, is not a Warrior.  That would be, I suppose, a Ninja.  Warrior Awakening is apparently a two handed broadsword.

Posted

i think that they should be able to put a sword in there off hand its not like it would out of place or something! 

Posted

Rip ranger got the duel wield awakening.

Got 'the' dual wield awakening? Are the 'things that are possible' known?

Like, there would also be a 'crossbow' awakening that hasnt yet been assigned to a specific class(example ofc)?

If so, what are the other awakenings?

- Jeasy

Posted

We've already got a duel wielding Warrior, aka Berserker, we don't need another.

2 people like this

Posted

Got 'the' dual wield awakening? Are the 'things that are possible' known?

Like, there would also be a 'crossbow' awakening that hasnt yet been assigned to a specific class(example ofc)?

If so, what are the other awakenings?

- Jeasy

Tamer - Staff

Ranger - Sword (dual wield with dagger)

Valkyrie - Lance with shield.

Posted

Warrior = sword and board or two handed giant blade.

I don't see why he would dual wield. Isn't that the job of Ninjas or Bladers or idk. AFAIK yeah the Giant/Berserker already dual wield axes.

Posted (edited)

from what I've seen the giant can only duel weld axes not swords and the Berserker isn't that appealing of class in my own personal opinion. the warrior can do a variety of things like use a bow and of course duel weld 

Edited by Faith Defiance

Posted

from what I've seen the giant can only duel weld axes not swords and the Berserker isn't that appealing of class in my own personal opinion. the warrior can do a variety of things like use a bow and of course duel weld 

Not in this game it can't. That is basically the point of classes. 

Posted

Not in this game it can't. That is basically the point of classes. 

yes i understand that but that wasn't my point at all I'm saying duel welding is available to the warrior in other mmos so why shouldn't be in this in one you know as i am i huge fan of the for warrior class i can only hope add they add it at some point but its not really a big deal to i just would love to see it done 

Posted

Please put time to research into the game before making threads.  Thank you.

Posted

Please put time to research into the game before making stupid threads.  Thank you.

there's no need for you to be an asshole thank you

Posted

l agree with the others.. why do you need 20 classes doing the same thing. The Warrior is nice as it is, l enjoyed playing it even though l'm really not a Warrior person.

The reason why l came to this thread: dual WELD. The way you type it is quite funny because 'weld' has nothing to do with 'wield' :D Just a side note, not trying to be mean. Was amusing reading this thread while thinking of a Warrior as a welder!

On that note, definite yes for DUAL WELD! That'd be an awesome new specialization for Warrior. 

Posted

yes i understand that but that wasn't my point at all I'm saying duel welding is available to the warrior in other mmos so why shouldn't be in this in one you know as i am i huge fan of the for warrior class i can only hope add they add it at some point but its not really a big deal to i just would love to see it done 

I suppose the simplest answer would be, this is Black Desert Online, not one of those other MMOs.

Posted

l agree with the others.. why do you need 20 classes doing the same thing. The Warrior is nice as it is, l enjoyed playing it even though l'm really not a Warrior person.

The reason why l came to this thread: dual WELD. The way you type it is quite funny because 'weld' has nothing to do with 'wield' :D Just a side note, not trying to be mean. Was amusing reading this thread while thinking of a Warrior as a welder!

On that note, definite yes for DUAL WELD! That'd be an awesome new specialization for Warrior. 

sorry about that i didn't even notice i was spelling it like that ha ha  

1 person likes this

Posted

I suppose the simplest answer would be, this is Black Desert Online, not one of those other MMOs.

Your right but still i would like to a little more variety then just the typical great sword sub class  

We've already got a duel wielding Warrior, aka Berserker, we don't need another.

Yeah true...but only axes i'm talking about swords