• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unexpected error 416

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello I am getting "unexpected error. (416)" when I try to launch the game. I can't seem to find any information about how to fix this problem. Please help.

Thanks

error.png

Edited by Neiles
3 people like this

Posted

Also getting this issue, I have just freshly bought the game.

Posted

Me 3

Posted

Add me to that.

Posted

I'm experiencing this problem as well

Posted

I also have just bought the game, just finished installing and I can't actually launch.

Posted

Same here.

Posted

Just purchased the game and experiencing the samething

Posted

same error for me...

Posted

Im in the same boat. i was on the fence about this game to start with but now this makes me regreat buying it :(

Posted

Same issue here. created my account and bought the game last night. 

Posted

must be server issue same here

Posted

I still REALLY want to play this game, guess today was just a bad day to try to start maybe? Getting the same issue trying to Accept the terms of use

Posted

Same here. Just bought the game and downloaded keep getting "Unexpected Error (416)" while trying to accept the ToS. Had the account since Character Creator got released.

Posted

Same here.

Posted

Add me to the list, just bought the game last night. Figures.

Posted

Requesting additional time on guest pass since I have to put up with this.

Posted (edited)

So it kinda looks like some sort of ddos?  it can't seem to download a patch, and that's causing the game to crash..

A patch was just put out yesterday, and it definitely shows that the patch isn't being downloaded.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with their servers and how the patch is distributed?  I sent a message, so we'll see how they respond.

temp.png

Edited by ¯\_(:/)_/¯
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, what a bummer. hopefully they fix this fast.

Posted (edited)

Same here! Is this sth usual? :o @GM_Huego

Error 416.jpg

Edited by JuliaOverbeck

Posted

No, this is the only Thread on the NA interwebs and it was started just under an hour ago.

Posted

add one more YAY ending to an already crappy day...Was looking forward to playing this..error 416 in myday

Posted

from an old Dec. 2015 thread, it seems to be a combination of bad servers and server load.

No, this is the only Thread on the NA interwebs and it was started just under an hour ago.

please, dude. try a little harder.

Posted

So it kinda looks like some sort of ddos?  it can't seem to download a patch, and that's causing the game to crash..

A patch was just put out yesterday, and it definitely shows that the patch isn't being downloaded.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with their servers and how the patch is distributed?  I sent a message, so we'll see how they respond.

temp.png

thank you for your help on this for us non ddo pc people

Posted

False, there's actually one here as well.