• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dye Box Names are Misleading and Should be Changed

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Agree.

I was planing to make my horse armor set white and blue, so i bought the Blue bundle.. I got really mad when I got Vivid Purple and Indigo colors instead.

If I buy blue it means I want blue, not violet, purple or pink. If I was interested on those colors I would have bought the purple bundle instead.

The only blue colors I got were from unknown die bundle.

Oh same boat here, I bought Green-YELLOW because I wanted the shiny yellow colors to mimic gold but apparently, yellow wasn't even part of the box bundle as in... ever. I had no clue I had to buy the Bright Orange box to get yellow because... well you'd assume ORANGE = orange color. 

1 person likes this

Posted

one

the fact this has been so obviously screwed up for so long, makes it feel like a scam... they should really offer either a refund or at least exchange the wrong dyes people got for the right boxes.

I am sure they 'cannot do that' because it is not 'fair' that the people who opened the dyes and got junky dyes would be more likely to want to return them than people who lucked out with whites or blacks or whatever. Poor corporation has to protect its millions of dollars from the greedy customers that they totally did not mislead on purpose.

one would hope for a refund or at the very least some kind of compensation like a bundle of each set for free. Something because daum We got scammed. I've wasted a good amount on it due to lack of self control. I swore to not buy anymore till the sub comes out

I wanted green, I bought, I dunno 5 of them ~? I indeed got green. The yellows and some "off orange" is just a bonus. I don't feel like a was mislead but rather felt like I got a little extra for my monies. I guess it all boils down to how you look at things. I like the dye system and have no issues with it.

so you spent 6 dollars on one dye essentially?????? Sorry your were ripped like the rest of us

Posted

Agree.

I was planing to make my horse armor set white and blue, so i bought the Blue bundle.. I got really mad when I got Vivid Purple and Indigo colors instead.

If I buy blue it means I want blue, not violet, purple or pink. If I was interested on those colors I would have bought the purple bundle instead.

The only blue colors I got were from unknown die bundle.

Yes.  I mean. it's not like it's that complicated.  I just want to buy what is advertised. 

Posted

+100

Posted

One month has passed and still no answer on this.

People still getting misleaded by the wrong dye box names. (Biggest issue here seems to be the blue dye boxes).

@GM_Dew @PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

2 people like this

Posted

Yup - I wish I knew before I bought my dye boxes. 
Wanted the green ones - but bought the turquoise ones and having blue armor now instead of turquoise xD 

Not that bad , just not what I wanted.

Posted

*sigh same thing just happened to me. I love the colour blue so of course bought blue dye box bundles expecting to get beautiful blue dyes. Instead I end up with a heap of ugly indigo purple dyes. :( Not likely to use them. Such a damn waste.

Wish I knew to buy turquoise boxes for blue dye instead. This is incorrectly labled and Iam going to try to get a refund so I can buy the proper dyes I want.

Posted

A bit of a late reply, but your suggestion has been forwarded. Better late than never!

Best regards,
GM Dew

2 people like this