• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ninja and Kunoichi

26 posts in this topic

Posted

So a lot of talk about blader and plum (that's the name right..?). But I want to see if anyone is excitedly waiting for Ninja and Kunoichi to drop too. I hope it's could come out on release but best bet would be a month or two later.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want ninja to release, but as I understand it they won't be in our version for a long time, and are pretty high skill cap as a class

2 people like this

Posted

i don't need ninja on release, even though it's my main class on KR :) no need to complain..

3 people like this

Posted

+1 i want my kunoichi :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going to have 3 character slots total when I start, to my knowledge, and to me I'm going to essentially start with one of the given classes that are available right now. I mostly want Blader but secondly I will want a Ninja. It's been a tough decision but I think for my very first class I'm going to choose a sorceress as it will be my only female character and magic user.

Posted (edited)

For everyone who wants to main a Ninja or Kunoichi: PLAY THE TAMER AT LAUNCH! They use the same weapon and simply switch it to your Ninja/Kunoichi when released! OP Level5!!!

#PROFIT
#SHOUTFORNOREASON!

Edited by CM_Jouska

Posted

Dude, we get it even with smaller font too. Larger font won't make it more understandable.

@Aedix is the kind of user we need. No crying because your class won't be available at release.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dude, we get it even with smaller font too. Larger font won't make it more understandable.

@Aedix is the kind of user we need. No crying because your class won't be available at release.

It's not about getting it... 

2293660.jpg

ok.. its kinda about getting it.. xD 

Edited by Nagasaki

Posted

they will release the weapon change ticket anyway xD no need to bother xD

Posted (edited)

for everyone who wants to main a ninja or kunoichi: play the tamer at launch..they use the same weapon and simply switch it to your ninja/kunoichi when released! op level5...

#profit
#quietfornoreason!

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you? O.o

They probably don't want them released because they'd kill everyone haha. "Hey guys let's release one of the most popular playstyles (stealth/rogue) and gear dependant classes...late! so that it's harder to be competitive.. you know.. because reasons"

Edited by Circe

Posted

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you? O.o

They probably don't want them released because they'd kill everyone haha. "Hey guys let's release one of the most popular playstyles (stealth/rogue) and gear dependant classes late so that it's harder to be competitive.. you know.. because reasons"

that's okay :( 

Posted

Ninja or Kunoichi: PLAY THE TAMER AT LAUNCH

OR... play any class you actually like and upgrade your weapon for ninja when it's released or shortly before instead. Maybe sell your class weapon and buy or create a ninja weapon.

Number of item slots in common with Ninja:

• Tamer - 11/12
  • Sorceress - 10/12
  • Witch/Wizard - 10/12
  • Warrior - 10/12
  • Valkyrie - 10/12
  • Giant - 10/12
  • Ranger - 10/12

1 person likes this

Posted

I perfer blader over tamer since tamer is a weak loli class and doesn't fit my playstyle. Blader feels better for me since I love melee dps in MMOs and not summoner type classes (uses pets as some form of dps) Hopefully they do a surprise release of blader but no biggie if they don't. 

Posted (edited)

So a lot of talk about blader and plum (that's the name right..?). But I want to see if anyone is excitedly waiting for Ninja and Kunoichi to drop too. I hope it's could come out on release but best bet would be a month or two later.

My main will be Ninja, I will play sorc or archer to make mountains of cash by the time its released :)

Edited by ServerPolice

Posted

I don't like the idea of playing a loli, I'll just make my ninja a weapon when the time comes 

Posted

Just a cheeky voice of reason. I've spent a lot of time looking at housing recently, and the ninja related workshops appear to be in Altinova. So you can can expect ninja to be after they've finished the localisation for the Mediah Territory. Hope this helps.

Also your main weapon is expensive to upgrade. Playing a Tamer to swap to Ninja when the time comes is really not a bad idea at all and is what my other half is going to be doing. (He plays Ninja on KR.)

Posted

...and is what my other half is going to be doing. (He plays Ninja on KR.)

Dayem, that has a touch of Tyler Durden imho. You sure it's someone else playin' over there?

Posted

Phst, nothing personnel kid

Posted (edited)

Also your main weapon is expensive to upgrade. Playing a Tamer to swap to Ninja when the time comes is really not a bad idea at all and is what my other half is going to be doing. (He plays Ninja on KR.)

I can't deny it's a reasonable choice, but i hardly think the fact Tamer and Ninja share a main weapon should decide your choice of class at release. Many classes will switch to a better weapon later on as more content is released. If that switch is not timely, you lose almost nothing selling your weapon and buying/making a new one. You could argue playing Wizard > Ninja will yield better results over Tamer > Ninja because of the farming speed and silver made during the months before release.

Edited by Ginrei

Posted

I'd like Ninja to be in at launch. I don't think it will, though :(

Posted

I'd like Ninja to be in at launch. I don't think it will, though :(

I want my Kunoichi... but it's not going happen my guess would be that we have to wait atleast 3 months for it

tumblr_mqvjmqrMqs1spu46io1_500.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Patience is a virtue....now then...

*5min later*

L6Z8wH8_zps423b9196.gif

I have waited long enough...

Posted

Users<Daum 

prison%2Bschool%2B2.gif

Posted

Dayem, that has a touch of Tyler Durden imho. You sure it's someone else playin' over there?

I don't know who or what Tyler Durden is :$

But yes I am sure haha and stick by what I said. There's RNG and time that goes into your weapon, and while levelling another class  and selling their weapon to fund a new one once Ninja is released is not impossible, the inevitable spike of interest in the relevant weapon for Ninja will mean there will be less available to repair max durability once you're past +7/+15. Starting from the beginning of the game will give you an advantage.

If you really hate playing Tamer, I'd say play another class. Get their weapon to +10, focus on your armour to move over for levelling your Ninja, and then work on your Ninja weapon anyway.