• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum Games, help me!.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This started over my paypal account getting hacked, please help me daum!

So this whole thing started over a week ago, when i woke up to this message.

0fa9ef4e26.jpg

So i started find out what was happening, until finally i saw it on my account..

ac5a658f84.png

Apparently something was wrong with my payment so i went to my paypal account (thats where i bought the conquerors from) and my fear started when i couldnt log in, apparently my paypal got hacked and to not go into many details chargebacks were made. So i changed everything and then tried to start fixing my "not being able to play bdo problem" my first question was.. am i banned? so my idea was to get a guest pass from a friend and try to see if my account was actually banned, so i did that while i made a ticket support explaing what was happening.

And it worked--

025ee9a5a6.png

So i decided to keep playing while support managed my ticket and replied to me, but they never did, the next problem was this friday (3 days ago) when i lost acces to my account again, but now it says i still have the guest pass like the picture up indicates. My guess is my account was frozen somehow, because when i tried to buy game access (as in buying a game package) it wouldnt let me..

c22786ca9a.jpg

the reason i didnt bought game access back instantly was because there is no way to buy conquerors package which more expensive than the other 2, so if i were to buy the other ones i would be saving money, which is not cool, i was expecting a message from a GM with a link, of a payment requirement of 99.00 (the price of conquerers that was refunded) but this never happned. This should be a simple problem to fix.

I Obviously want to make it clear, this wasnt done with malicious intent, and i wasnt trying to scam anyone, this is just something that happened and now im suffering not being able to play this awesome game, please help me resolve this with haste.

My fam name is Bell, and character name is Emulate/Pulse on Edan server, ticket  is ID 86552, assigned to senior GM Tokaji, he hasnt replied, i know the staff is very busy but if i get a reply we can fix my issue together in minutes!

Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

Edited by Emulate
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

Seriously Daum, help this guy out, he's been locked for a few weeks now and all he wants to do is play! @CM_Jouska

Edited by Godstatus
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah Emulate is a cool dude!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

bump, also rip guest passerino 

Edited by Sayeru
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Send help, this man deserves a hero. Daum, be the hero he needs.

Edited by Argencia
1 person likes this

Posted

All he needs is a hero.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

is it weird if i imagine Cm jouska singing me that song?

Edited by Emulate

Posted

@CM_Jouska I summon thee giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Look on the bright side at least you don't have to put up with the customer service bullshit anymore :^ ) you're free to explore the vast real world and make real money with real penalties for pks. 

Posted

Look on the bright side at least you don't have to put up with the customer service bullshit anymore :^ ) you're free to explore the vast real world and make real money with real penalties for pks. 

So.. you are saying "go and travel the world"?

Posted (edited)

So.. you are saying "go and travel the world"?

Yeah man, the world is vast and bigger and more beautiful than BDO :D. Downside is you can't make 4 million silver overnight from afk-fishing in RL

Edited by Why

Posted

Well i rather just play bdo xD pvp sucks in RL

Posted

That people (this is not the first one) have to resort to begging for help on the forums speaks  volumes about the level of customer care these guys are dishing out *shakes head......M

Posted (edited)

That people (this is not the first one) have to resort to begging for help on the forums speaks  volumes about the level of customer care these guys are dishing out *shakes head......M

im sorry, it wasnt my intention to be negative towards Daum, i know is busy times, im just doing as much as possible to get me back on the game! :D
i understand it can come off as me complaining about them but thats not what im trying to do, i also understand this is mostly my fault for getting hacked, i guess im just trying to show my determination to fix this as fast as possible. Asking for help is not always bad.

Me right now until Emulate comes back.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0

<3

Edited by Emulate

Posted (edited)

im sorry, it wasnt my intention to be negative towards Daum, i know is busy times, im just doing as much as possible to get me back on the game! :D
i understand it can come off as me complaining about them but thats not what im trying to do, i also understand this is mostly my fault for getting hacked, i guess im just trying to show my determination to fix this as fast as possible. Asking for help is not always bad.

<3

OH no you didnt come across as whiny or negative at all. I think it a shame  that you had to resort to the forums to MAYBE get help. I hope they see your post and respond promptly. Good luck....M

Edited by Hippiechick64
1 person likes this

Posted

OH no you didnt come across as whiny at all. I think it a shame that had to resort to the forums to MAYBE get help. I hope they see your post and respond promptly. Good luck....M

hehe i see, thank you for your support man!

Posted

hey don't jump the queue, we have a month ticket not solved yet

jk.

Posted

hey don't jump the queue, we have a month ticket not solved yet

jk.

LOL look at me just trying to cut the line! next level strats?

Posted

Hey Daum, you mind helping Emulate out here? It's very evident he got hacked and needs you to resolve this issue by cooperating with him. Bump^

2 people like this

Posted

Hey there BOOPERS

Posted

hmm i might be sarcastic but the fact is daum might not care at all. I myself have faced payment issue, bugs, etc. all things you can think of happened in one game, and several of my friends got payment issues too, they are seemingly ignored, a month passed nobody replies.

try tag CM Jouska, he might be helpful but in a limited way, I mean he might just be able to hand in the problem to the cs team or daum/pa, but if the latter won't be able to solve the problem you will be in the queue waiting for an answer for months too.

Posted

This started over my paypal account getting hacked, please help me daum!

apparently my paypal got hacked and to not go into many details chargebacks were made.

As Paypal Certified developer, this is the part, I don't agree with you. Even if your account got hacked, which is in the current state of Paypal nearly impossible, (maybe you involved in a phishing scam that would be only way that your account getting hacked), I can't imagine a hacker who would just try to transfer money buy adding a buffer bank account then transfer to their actual account, do a chargeback on your previous paypal activities.

And from the Daum EU's side, a chargeback means an immediate suspension/cancellation of your account.

From my developer point of view, you're the one to blame for the cancellation.

I wish you good luck with your interaction with Daum EU!

Posted

hmm i might be sarcastic but the fact is daum might not care at all. I myself have faced payment issue, bugs, etc. all things you can think of happened in one game, and several of my friends got payment issues too, they are seemingly ignored, a month passed nobody replies.

try tag CM Jouska, he might be helpful but in a limited way, I mean he might just be able to hand in the problem to the cs team or daum/pa, but if the latter won't be able to solve the problem you will be in the queue waiting for an answer for months too.

wow, do you think i should just make a new account at this point? that would suck so much, all my gear :'(

As Paypal Certified developer, this is the part, I don't agree with you. Even if your account got hacked, which is in the current state of Paypal nearly impossible, (maybe you involved in a phishing scam that would be only way that your account getting hacked), I can't imagine a hacker who would just try to transfer money buy adding a buffer bank account then transfer to their actual account, do a chargeback on your previous paypal activities.

And from the Daum EU's side, a chargeback means an immediate suspension/cancellation of your account.

From my developer point of view, you're the one to blame for the cancellation.

I wish you good luck with your interaction with Daum EU!

well what happened is as follows, a while back i did a transfer on a public cafe (dumb on my part), but the problem was i didnt notice about the hack for a while, not until i got blocked from daum is when i noticed my paypal got hacked, the thing is, my bank did notice i was being hacked and they did a mess of the creditcards and previous payments because i didnt comunicate with them, right now im actually trying to repay a couple other chargebacks that were made by the bank.

I do take full responsability, it was my fault and mine alone this issue even started, i just wish i could get a payment request from daum, and then i could instantly pay it, i ve never had an issue with payments before but when i was asking arround with my friends a couple of them said it should be a fixable issue, i really wish gms can help me resolve this.

I know for a fact this experience has made me way less reckless on everything i do, i get your point of view Kush but i also want to try and fix this, if it is possible.

1 person likes this