• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDFishers.com

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Who am I?
Hello! so My name is Daniel and I go under the nicks
Busi, Trasia or Konggal
Most of you know me from my stream or from bdfishers
I started this map and made it public the 22 march and have been maintaining it ever since.
I'm working daily on protecting the community from any threats that we are facing, adding new features on the forum
And taking care of any server problems we might have
But enough about me

BDFishers.com

So its about time I get a public forum post on here about us.
We are the first and only real Fishing Community out here.
Started 22 March as just a map and the support we recived was insane.
We grew and grew and we got a forum up and people flooded in to help be a part of a community for fishing.
We now have an active forum for all fishers where people can just hangout.
chat about fishing, ask for help or show their support by sharing hotspots with the community!
On the forum if you are logged in you will have access to some our all our features
We have a shoutbox as a chat on the site with plenty of life in it
. We have some good fishers sitting ready to help with any questions you might have.
We have a team of awesome devs working on the map at all time.
We might not be the prettiest map out there.
We are simple, not cluttered with a lot of useless info for any true fisherman.
We will have tools and info that any fisherman will need.

Stuff that are in the works.

Legend and layer control to show or hide markers.
Backend interface for trusted users to add and edit markers.

Any of all this wouldn't be possible with the positive support
From the entire community we have created in the past 3 weeks

P.S
If the site is down or slow at loading its because there are some who have seen them mad at us and are ddosing us
and our firewall will kick in and clear it up as fast as it can

Edited by Busi
Hyperlinking
10 people like this

Posted

Damn, daniel.

Sorry, had to xD

3 people like this

Posted

holllla

Posted

Damn, daniel.

Sorry, had to xD

I knew it would come hahah

Posted

Your map of fishing spot is awesome. :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

R.I.P. hotspots. Wish this site didn't excist.

Edited by necrodedda

Posted

New Phone who dis?

Posted

I have been using the map to locate fishing hotspots and so far, its very well made :D could use some improvements though! 

Thank you for the hard work ^_^b

win applause clapping gaming gamer

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been using the map to locate fishing hotspots and so far, its very well made :D could use some improvements though! 

Thank you for the hard work ^_^b

win applause clapping gaming gamer

We are working on it all the time.

If you got any suggestions feel free to post them over on our forum :)

1 person likes this

Posted

rip abundant spots lol

Posted

brilliant forum for all your fishing needs ! passed info on to my guildies

1 person likes this

Posted

brilliant forum for all your fishing needs ! passed info on to my guildies

Thanks! :D

Posted

Sharing my fishing spots again?!?! DDOS!!!! hue just kidding

Posted

I was on your forums but I hated your attitude there, really unfriendly place.  

I use maomaoprince.com and im pretty sure he worked on bdfishers too.  Check out their fb group too https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694994124109670/

I even made a new account here because of some of the stories  i hear about the team behind this site and i dont want to get pked over this shit.  

Posted

Maomao was actually trying to get spots removed from the map because he wanted to keep them hidden

Posted (edited)

I was on your forums but I hated your attitude there, really unfriendly place.  

I use maomaoprince.com and im pretty sure he worked on bdfishers too.  Check out their fb group too https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694994124109670/

I even made a new account here because of some of the stories  i hear about the team behind this site and i dont want to get pked over this shit.  

Yeah you have heard the lies form maomao and thats all, you haven't heard the truth because he do all he can to hide it

Edited by Busi

Posted

Oh yeah, I'm a fan!

iIDLQHt.gif

Posted

rip abundant spots lol

You clearly don't know it

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4eubvi/a_quick_guide_on_maximizing_your_fishing_xp_this/

I mean he's shared three spots and how to gain xp over the weekend.  I am part of the community, I know the story and it was one spot as far as I'm concerned

You clearly don't know it and please remove that. its Offtopic and have nothing to do with this

Posted

You clearly don't know it and please remove that. its Offtopic and have nothing to do with this

we're literally talking about fishing hotspots and maomao, how is that not relevant because it advertises a bigger community?

Posted

This post have nothing to do with maomao in anyway.. aka its offtopic and a attempt to promote something else.. it have nothing to do with this post and will be reported as such

Posted

Lol ok, i'm not removing it because its relevant.  I've been in the community since the start I'm pretty sure your avatar was created by him too.  

Theres room for competition man, your forum and shoutbox are littered with your crew bad mouthing the other maps. I find it very unprofessional myself feuds aside.   Theres a person on your forum who is pissed at your for completely ignoring ideas.  I just want the best information out there and I actually feel comfortable sharing ideas with the community over on the fb.

Posted

how is this at all related to my post? lol

Posted

the editor -----s it up and keep adding your post to my replys

Posted

Yeah you have heard the lies form maomao and thats all, you haven't heard the truth because he do all he can to hide it

Yet a lot of the spots that are claimed were not found by the people that it says claimed them on either map B|

Maybe I will keep my other 6 or so hotspots a secret from now on.

1 person likes this