• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Have you prepared?

96 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No Liverto, only Liverto I ever got to drop was an Axe.
250 Memory Fragments if I do get a Liverto

8500 Amity with Ronalto - enough for 40 Yuria Blades - 1 to use, 38 to force upgrade to +15 and 1 extra to +7 while I work on upgrading the +15 to Ultimate.
8100 Amity with Alfredo - enough for 39 Black Horn Bows (not enough stones to use this many yet)
T6 Horse with every skill but Forechop, Hind Kick and Two Seater (still only 24 though so could get it)
319 Max Energy and 220 Contribution (30 free)
Full +1/+2 suits to work up skills (+7 Balenos Rod for Fishing)
All 1-50 rewards saved from Achievements (6 50% xp scrolls and skill points) including Playtime (500/1000).
200 Milk Teas, 400 Experience Elixirs
7 Alts that will have 250 Energy by Wednesday in case I need anything (energy potion, etc)
+15 Grunil Helm/Gloves +15 Steel Taritas Chest/Boots (all blue, working on Ultimate atm)
2x DUO: Ring of Good Deeds, DUO: Bares Belt/Neck, 2x Witch Earring (couldn't get dem Mestos)

But Best of all, Wednesday - Friday off work :)

There's tons to do dude.  Even with my list, I got a weapon to go after, better jewelry to get into (super expensive) and I won't even be finished by the time Valencia comes out and with it probably +16-20 gear.

Also some of us have played in KR and know exactly why we love the class (personally I'm addicted to the speed)

Hey dude, I just want to clarify you said you have 8500 amity with Ronatz which will get you 17 Yuria Blades at 500 amity each. Are the weapons less than 500 amity or did you miscalculate? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind I did some reading and it looks like even though the weapons say Required Amity: 500 they only consume 200! Cool!

Edited by Claydo

Posted

Takes 500 amity to be able to buy them, but each weapon only costs 200 amity.

I thought i was prepared until I saw this thread lol.

Posted

Hey dude, I just want to clarify you said you have 8500 amity with Ronatz which will get you 17 Yuria Blades at 500 amity each. Are the weapons less than 500 amity or did you miscalculate? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind I did some reading and it looks like even though the weapons say Required Amity: 500 they only consume 200! Cool!

Yea someone else explained :)

My current struggle is keeping my money stashed and getting materials for Upgrades.  The Upgrade Stones are expensive and you need a lot when working on Ultimate for a piece of gear.  I've had to reorganize my node network to gather the Old Bark and stop selling the Black Crystals haha.  Unfortunately I got overzealous with my Trace of Savagery and monetizing them and whoops I needed them for Tyrant's Blood, whoops.  Hoping to have 20 T3 weapon stones to spam trying to upgrade my Yuria to Ultimate, hopefully that'll be enough and leave some left over for the Horn Bow upgrade.

Posted

I am the only one with kzarka bundle here? :P

Posted

I am the only one with kzarka bundle here? :P

I wish man.  For last week been hitting up Kzarka and world bosses hoping for a bundle but I just can't win.

I'll probably end up having to wait till they do the AH changes and I can register a buy order for one.

Posted

Mother of god...and i thought i was pretty well prepared. Well! atleast I'm mentally prepared!

I'm just doing dailies and pretty much logging off since they released the date on Musa, but i should be able to atleast get my Yuria blade to 13-15 with not too much trouble. (RNG plez)

Posted

I wish man.  For last week been hitting up Kzarka and world bosses hoping for a bundle but I just can't win.

I'll probably end up having to wait till they do the AH changes and I can register a buy order for one.

When they posted Musa trailer i was like "----- it all it's coming next day and I have nothing for him" well... I have full blue set, gems, memory fragments but still it's almost nothing, then 2 hours later kzarka spawned and I got it as warrior xD

Posted

I've been on the lazy/unlucky side. Crystals ready, +15 tartias, 8500+ amity for Yuria and offhand, couple hundred weapon stones, and 15x50% xp scrolls

Posted

False, there's no max level, only soft cap and hard cap, there's always something to do, crafting, grinding, skill points, quests for contri, energy, preparing for next patch, horses or anything. As we are preparing for the class we love, even if they played it on kr, why can't we prepare for this?

Lol when I posted I thought to myself, should I just change "max level" to "soft cap/hard cap" and then decided nah, they understand that in the end there is no difference at all so who cares about semantics. I should have known better. As for things to do I don't really think it matters what you are on when crafting etc, but again that is the cool thing about people being different we all think differently. Personally I prefer actually leveling, getting the gear which is the fun part etc in this my favorite class. I don't really see the point of hurrying to get as much as possible on a different class so I have less to do that is fun on the class I wanted. As for your last point I didn't at all mean to criticize or sound as if people can't do what they want. The point of playing a game is to have fun and we all have fun in different ways I was just saying that the way you guys are doing things with preparing for Blader does not make sense for me. Also my point about having played on KR before was that, if you have played it makes more sense because you know for sure you will like it, but a lot of people will actually say now Blader is their new main without having tried it, but when they finally get their hands on it they realize it isn't for them and so all the "preparing" is just wasted in a sense.

Posted

I have prepared all the above but honestly I dont see the point at current state of the game.  I am going to focus on leveling a ranger first for World Bosses (along with the rest of my guild), and i will PvP and play Blader for fun after.  

If only Blader bow dps was enough for boss loot, sigh...

Posted

Lol when I posted I thought to myself, should I just change "max level" to "soft cap/hard cap" and then decided nah, they understand that in the end there is no difference at all so who cares about semantics. I should have known better. As for things to do I don't really think it matters what you are on when crafting etc, but again that is the cool thing about people being different we all think differently. Personally I prefer actually leveling, getting the gear which is the fun part etc in this my favorite class. I don't really see the point of hurrying to get as much as possible on a different class so I have less to do that is fun on the class I wanted. As for your last point I didn't at all mean to criticize or sound as if people can't do what they want. The point of playing a game is to have fun and we all have fun in different ways I was just saying that the way you guys are doing things with preparing for Blader does not make sense for me. Also my point about having played on KR before was that, if you have played it makes more sense because you know for sure you will like it, but a lot of people will actually say now Blader is their new main without having tried it, but when they finally get their hands on it they realize it isn't for them and so all the "preparing" is just wasted in a sense.

Ah, yeah i see what you mean by that, since many are fan of "kirito" or simple samurai feeling as wanting to play blader/plum. But yeah it's most likely 50% will not be maining blader or plum

Posted

Business is going well this year for Daum/PA.

Posted

Is Amity Per Char or Account all around i never bother to check as i play.

Posted (edited)

Is Amity Per Char or Account all around i never bother to check as i play.

It's for the Account a.k.a. Family

Edited by Destromath

Posted

Every second person loves to say they have all this stuff ready but maybe 1-2 out of 20 are actually that prepared

Posted (edited)

Every second person loves to say they have all this stuff ready but maybe 1-2 out of 20 are actually that prepared

http://prnt.sc/arm184

this is what my bank was like 2 Days ago in Prep for Blader

I will update it with my current Once this fishing event is over. I have TONS more memory Frag and Wep stones

Edited by Rock
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No Liverto, only Liverto I ever got to drop was an Axe.
250 Memory Fragments if I do get a Liverto

8500 Amity with Ronalto - enough for 40 Yuria Blades - 1 to use, 38 to force upgrade to +15 and 1 extra to +7 while I work on upgrading the +15 to Ultimate.
8100 Amity with Alfredo - enough for 39 Black Horn Bows (not enough stones to use this many yet)
T6 Horse with every skill but Forechop, Hind Kick and Two Seater (still only 24 though so could get it)
319 Max Energy and 220 Contribution (30 free)
Full +1/+2 suits to work up skills (+7 Balenos Rod for Fishing)
All 1-50 rewards saved from Achievements (6 50% xp scrolls and skill points) including Playtime (500/1000).
200 Milk Teas, 400 Experience Elixirs
7 Alts that will have 250 Energy by Wednesday in case I need anything (energy potion, etc)
+15 Grunil Helm/Gloves +15 Steel Taritas Chest/Boots (all blue, working on Ultimate atm)
2x DUO: Ring of Good Deeds, DUO: Bares Belt/Neck, 2x Witch Earring (couldn't get dem Mestos)

But Best of all, Wednesday - Friday off work :)

There's tons to do dude.  Even with my list, I got a weapon to go after, better jewelry to get into (super expensive) and I won't even be finished by the time Valencia comes out and with it probably +16-20 gear.

Also some of us have played in KR and know exactly why we love the class (personally I'm addicted to the speed)

so whats the point of buying x amout of blades or bows how do you force these to gain + lvls ? are they like jewelry or what? im bit confused and noob :P haha and also saving up all that energy what are you going to use that on?

Edited by zed_god

Posted

What exactly would you spend €400 on? I don't mind spending some money on a game, a month is cheaper than going to a pub for a night but i'm not sure how you can justify so much. like what does 400 get you for your blader that 100 wouldnt ? 

Posted (edited)

so whats the point of buying x amout of blades or bows how do you force these to gain + lvls ? are they like jewelry or what? im bit confused and noob :P haha and also saving up all that energyarrow-10x10.png what are you going to use that on?

When you force enhance/enchant a weapon or armor piece it takes X amount of blackstonesarrow-10x10.png and it reduces max durability of the enhanced/enchanted weapon by X amount, in order to repair/regain the max durability you need to smash 2 of the same weapons together (lets say a yuria blade+8 with yuria blade+0) this will restore 10 max durability each time, you can also use Fragment of Memory (or something like that) to restore 1 max durability each time

EDIT: Also your weapon has to be +7 to be able to force enhance and an armor piece has to be +5 to be able to force enhance

Edited by Siegfried
1 person likes this

Posted

Wow

Posted

so whats the point of buying x amout of blades or bows how do you force these to gain + lvls ? are they like jewelry or what? im bit confused and noob :P haha and also saving up all that energy what are you going to use that on?

As Siegfried covered, you need blades to repair maximum durability.  The amount of durability you lose force upgrading a weapon up 7-15 is 380.  Each Blade repairs 10 durability, so 38 Yuria Blades :)

I haven't decided what to do with that much energy yet.  On the one hand I've contemplated crunching my Energy down into Potions that I could then feed my Blader to work on life skills faster.  On the other hand that's insanely wasteful since you throw away like 80% energy for 20% return (something like that, I haven't done it yet).  That said I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

1 person likes this

Posted

http://prnt.sc/arm184

this is what my bank was like 2 Days ago in Prep for Blader

I will update it with my current Once this fishing event is over. I have TONS more memory Frag and Wep stones

Them Pri Witches and marks of shadow though. Delicous!

Posted

guys how do you advise to enchant the liverto weapon? force it from +7 to +15?  or try my luck to+9or +10 then force upgrade it ?

Posted (edited)

Its extremly expensive to force upgrade livertos or Zharkas. You need to build fail stacks on rebar with armor stones then switch when its high enough stacks to the weapon.

Here's an example video

Edited by Soulshox

Posted

My highest level is 33. I have nothing prepared for my Musa. I guess I will just have to play him to get everything I want for him.