• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Taking Maehwa & Musa Requests

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Ill be taking requests on these two until Wednesday. Please refrain on anime-like characters or expect realistic version of them. I do not enjoy making unrealistic features.

Here are my past works (private customizations, wont share these):

ZgaPVs1.png
FP4zbw4.png
tqTapj1.png

Please fill this form to give me some info on what you want:

Hair colour:

Hair style: (long/short)

Eye colour:

Skin colour:

Photo/picture reference (if any):

Personality:

Other:

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'd like to make a request :D 

Hair color: Black

Hair Style: Long

Eye color: Preferably something like pink or purple but I'll let you decide what looks good c: 

Skin color: Decently pale but not extremely pale

Photo: None

Personality: Almost arrogant in a way, knows he's a badass Blader (:< 

Other: Tattoos are acceptable as well <3 

This is for Musa(Male Blader) just incase you were wondering~ 

Edited by Tokimasa

Posted

First one looks amazing. Question though, do we have access to the character customization now or do we have to wait for the 20th? 

Posted

First one looks amazing. Question though, do we have access to the character customization now or do we have to wait for the 20th? 

Just a guess, but I think they're using the KR client to make the presets. Pretty sure we don't have Musa/Maehwa in any way until the 20th.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a guess, but I think they're using the KR client to make the presets. Pretty sure we don't have Musa/Maehwa in any way until the 20th.

Thank you and I am using RU client c:

3 people like this

Posted

Hi i love the presets u done :)

Hair colour: Blonde or white

Hair style: (long/short) Long

Eye colour: Really bright blue

Skin colour: Semi tanned

Photo/picture reference (if any): i sent you a picture in the message i sent you :)

Personality: Cute / a bit -----y :P

Posted (edited)

[Don't create this, made myself a completely unique character]

2016-04-21_1035939460.JPG

Hello, I'd be very glad if you could do Zhou Tai from Dynasty Warriors games for me :)

It's very nice of you to spend your free time on other people's characters :D

Hair colour: No idea, pick what feels right for him.

Hair style: (long/short) Manly ponytail?

Eye colour: Light brown (maybe a bit yellowish?), black on the edges

Skin colour: Asian

Personality: Loyal, would risk his own life for friends. He is very serious when it comes to doing his job, but can be a nice guy to chill with if he's your friend.

Other: If it's okay, please make his mouth expression halfway between his mouth shape on the first and last picture. Also, if you really want to, I would be happy to have two variants of him, one with asian eyes, the other with european (or non-asian) eyes :) 

Photo/picture reference (if any): I tried to find pictures with different angles. Unfortunately, he never takes off his helmet.

Zhou.Tai.full.1411167.jpg

Zhou.Tai.600.1439282.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2jd71DIDi1s1qvvg.png 

1732390-zhoutai.jpg 

Zhou.Tai.full.419891.jpg 

legenday_hero_stage_zhou_tai_event_en_20 

Edited by Solrik

Posted (edited)

How exciting! I've seen so many of these from our wonderful BDO artists. Thank you all so much!! I've yet participated, so I am very excited to partake of your wonderful passion, if you find time and the inkling to do just that :D If not, no harm as I know that request soon build up and people get busy.

I have 2 requests in order of priority, as I am not sure if I will enjoy the Plum's play style. I love the idea of her, yet I absolutely hate the armors I've seen available for her. I am not much on large breasts/chests/busts, either.

1) Maehwa/Plum: Ali MacGraw inspired

Hair colour: Looks to be dark brunette to black then at times with a bit of darker brown. Pure black would be okay as well.

Hair style: (long/short) Long and straight

Eye colour: Dark brown

Skin colour: Olive/Native American

Photo/picture reference (if any): See attached. Apologies ahead of time for so many :$ One picture seems hard, for at least me, to capture all of Ali MacGraw and better help you in capturing her essence.

Personality: All woman without even trying. Natural moving fluidly from simplicity and innocence into a more put together bohemian style, if you will. Even moving into the beauty of sultriness that just draws you in, never wanting to look away. Never overdone unless requested for cover shots. Knowing who you are to your very core and living without fear of acceptance and judgment.

Other: Style, bohemian/gypsy. Actually, I can envision her with more of the Musa/male armor (for females of course) due to their color and layering. Height of 5'8" thereabouts and fairly thin, but not anorexic... still healthy. 

Shows some coloring. I do not like the faux blush, however.

AM2.thumb.jpg.0e82f4a1e4225445d1f6582201

Shows more close up of her structure with LOTS of makeup.

AM3.thumb.jpg.e3d5a6c75c8f82afd89655f55e

Shows her beautiful naturalness, smile and charm.

AM4.thumb.jpg.d0057078f6cceae9591c9f706d

Soft, innocent, simple style and beauty.

AM5.thumb.jpg.76197b968aaf2046f3aee7ad8a

Shows hair coloring.

AM6.thumb.jpg.0d34709d5e779466fe91502b4c

Again super simple naturalness.

AM7.thumb.jpg.8bdbd35c2fbc5c953c548bce87

Aged here, but you can still see her natural beauty and bohemian style.

AM8.thumb.jpg.77f8ce75c92692e25c3ad8872d

#2 Musa/Blader - Hiroyuki Shimosawa inspiration

Hair colour: Black

Hair style: (long/short) Either/or. I totally love longer hair, but he carries off both styles very well.

Eye colour: Dark brown to black

Skin colour: Medium to Lighter Dark with some red... Asian.

Photo/picture reference (if any): See attached. Again, if you find time and interest... it would mean a lot. If not, thank you for offering and assisting those you were able to take on.

Personality:  See Other .. O.oO.oO.oO.oO.o

Other: Cool, level-headed, takes everything in and slow to speak after much thought. Passionate, yet balanced by inner/outer toughness that comes from knowing the truth of all things. Seasoned, but not hardened. Heart only given to those worthy of showing the traits of honor, integrity, stead-fastness, etc. Many cannot stand for him to look directly into their soul, as he sees all, yet there is no judgment... only understanding.

Nice general shot here.

hiroyuki2.thumb.jpg.f13ce54e97bffd4baea9

[Spoiler}

Facial hair and bit different take.

hiroyuki3.thumb.jpg.4b71de242f30d180f55e

Longer more natural look.

Hiroyuki4.thumb.jpg.97291219e2f939a3099e

Altogether different look.. yet awesome in its own right.

Hiroyuki5.thumb.jpg.405677248737aa04f474

One last glimpse.

Hiroyuki6.thumb.jpg.77be3d45491bfef452d4

Hiroyuki.thumb.png.f199e052b0edd715dd391

Personality: 

Other: Cool, level-headed, takes everything in and slow to speak after much thought. Passionate, yet balanced by inner/outer toughness that comes from knowing the truth of all things. Seasoned, but not hardened. Heart only given to those worthy of showing the traits of honor, integrity, stead-fastness, etc. Many cannot stand for him to look directly into their soul, as he sees all, yet there is no judgment... only understanding.

Edited by Raevn
Clarity
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can you please make her?

Hair colour: pale blond with cherry blossom colour highlights

Hair style: long

Eye colour: grey(blueish)

Skin colour: the palest one

Photo/picture reference (if any): v

Personality: cute badass

158959245_ce546b.jpg

f6516a834f9ac9c0de34c4a0e390fbc7.jpg

ws_Chloë_Grace_Moretz_Monochrome_Close-up_1920x1200.jpg

Edited by xinaimee
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

ty raevn

Edited by Belrek33

Posted

Oda Nobunaga

Hair colour: black

Hair style: (long/short) medium. updo

Eye colour: black

Skin colour: brownish

Photo/picture reference (if any): yes

Personality: samurai :)

Other: a template with one mean japanese samurai look

Nobunaga_Oda_(KZBNA).png

oda_nobunaga.png

Posted

Can you please make her?

f6516a834f9ac9c0de34c4a0e390fbc7.jpg

ws_Chloë_Grace_Moretz_Monochrome_Close-up_1920x1200.jpg

You should check out some of Legendary character creator Deamos Ferane's work.

qwhgHLcU7fY.jpg

You could possibly change the above preset's hair etc to look similiar.

3 people like this

Posted

What about her? oH4GhVt.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for saying this, but is it so difficult to fill out that simple form?

2 people like this

Posted

Not looking for a character but nice work! It's so awesome that people like you do these creations for people.

2 people like this

Posted

oh man, they look damn nice!

If possible, i'd like something similar to my old witch. I get really lucky sometimes when making characters cuz i can never replicate them.. Also, cuz i like the current story i have going for my tamer. all my alts are just her older self trying various classes out.

Hair colour: Any shade will do, as long as it matches the face

Hair style: Shoulder Length

Eye colour: Blue or Green

Skin colour: similar to your screenshots with a slight tan, if possible

Photo/picture reference (if any):

tumblr_o4fln1kgBk1uj3b7wo3_1280.png
tumblr_o4floyQTNK1uj3b7wo4_1280.png
tumblr_o4floyQTNK1uj3b7wo3_1280.png

Personality: Serious, cuz she means business this time around

Posted (edited)

Oda Nobunaga

Hair colour: black

Hair style: (long/short) medium. updo

Eye colour: black

Skin colour: brownish

Photo/picture reference (if any): yes

Personality: samurai :)

Other: a template with one mean japanese samurai look

Nobunaga_Oda_(KZBNA).png

oda_nobunaga.png

I believe I've seen this one on BDO templates. Nobunaga

Edited by Raevn
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a musa character of Adam Driver aka Kylo Ren from Star Wars. I would greatly appreciate it as I tried and just could never get his facial features correct. Thank you in advance.

Please fill this form to give me some info on what you want:

Hair style: Long/Medium

Eye colour: Light Brown

Skin colour: Pale

Photo/picture reference (if any): http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/content/sites/nbcutsjf/files/styles/bit_stacked_resized/public/images/2015/11/25/adamdriver_color.jpg?itok=kAf1jgnp

Personality: Hot headed, Emotional unstable? 

Other: Thank you again in advance, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

Adam-Driver-feature-009.jpg

Adam-Driver-TNY-Festival-2015-640-490-03144102.jpg

Posted (edited)

First of id like to say your chars look astonishing and i'd gladly appreciate it if you could do one for my Musa / Blader ^^ I hope u dont mind me copy / pasting the personality

I know you said no anime ^^ but i feel like he would fit my char :D and i think he looks quite natural

Hair style: Short

Eye colour: Blue

Skin colour: White

Photo/picture reference (if any)

:Shiba.Tatsuya.full.1710908.thumb.jpg.79f

Personality: Intelligent and analytical. His emotions are merely skewed in a certain direction, with one particular aspect becoming especially sensitive. Thanks to this, he can easily and quickly categorize people into two distinct groups, hostile and non-hostile. (Normal people see 3 types, hostile, neutral and friendly, but they have a hard time quickly determining who is a friend and who is an enemy since they aren't sensitive in this way). This certainly comes in handy for his military and political life and anything related to conflicts (which is almost everything in his life). He doesn't possess the ability to hate nor can he feel any strong emotions like fury, fear, despair, envy, hatred, disgust, gluttony, lust, sloth, and love (with one exception). The only aspect in him that is perfectly natural — the only emotion that remains — is his brotherly love for his sister. Because of this, he tends to either spoil her too much, or be overprotective and completely ruthless when there are threats towards Miyuki's safety. For him, his world revolves around Miyuki and he loves her dearly. In the eyes of their friends, Tatsuya exhibits blatant favoritism towards his sister, and hence is called a siscon [Notes 1].
Contrary to the perceptions of many, Tatsuya has emotions and can be kind and caring towards his friends; though he is often irritated by some of them as well. While he cannot feel lust, he can still feel aroused by the actions of certain women (e.g. Mari, Mayumi, and Miyuki). He also acknowledges the charms of females, including his sister, throughout the series. He also worries about his reputation and has some sense of pride though he doesn't seek to attract attention.

Thanks in Advance

hakklo

Edited by hakklo

Posted

can you make her pls? /s

Lisa_Ann_2010.jpg

can you make her pls? /s

Lisa_Ann_2010.jpg

Posted

Hair colour: Dark - Black, sable or chocolate.
Hair style: Doesn't matter.
Eye colour: Dark - Brown would preferred.
Skin colour: Dark
Photo/picture reference:
1. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/36/07/453607fee8827cb5e76985d1ed827cd4.jpg - One of my favorites.
2. http://d39ya49a1fwv14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tomiko-fraser.jpg
3. https://foreverblackeffusion.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/tumblr_mkou1qeynt1ry02alo1_500.jpg
Personality: Strong, but sassy. Sensual.
Other: There just aren't enough black woman presets. I can't even find one for my Ranger or Valkyrie. Most have white or asian features with a dark colour thrown over. I'd like one with black features.

Posted (edited)

Uhoh I would appreciate alot if you could make me a blader! I do know you said no anime.But I'm 100 % sure you are going to make this better than I did.I know it can't look like anime and I expect realistic character.

Everything you need to know is in this picture.
I would love to see the purple colour around his one eye but I am not sure if its even possible to make it like that.
Hair,eyes,face all the same as picture.Mind not glasses.
Skin should be pale.
Also slim body.
Default pose on the picture..if you are doing poses as well.
Personality -Completely insane.
Thanks in advance!

Szayel-szayel-aporro-granz-32019179-1024-768.jpg

Edited by Forficula

Posted

image.jpg

if you could make something like this I would really appriciate it.

thanks!

Posted (edited)

image.jpg

if you could make something like this I would really appriciate it.

thanks!

See anything here that is close? This one looks VERY familiar to me. Just click on customization data file. Quick, easy, painless. Sakura/Plum/Maehwa or even try this one as I see at least one that might match Sakura/Plum/Maehwa

Edited by Raevn