• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Taking Maehwa & Musa Requests

91 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I already checked those two sites. but the one I linked is from the kr version. the author sadly did not give a DL link.

the details on the one I linked is Insane, and she is soo damn beautiful

Edited by Edge

Posted

I already checked those two sites. but the one I linked is from the kr version. the author sadly did not give a DL link.

the details on the one I linked is Insane, and she is soo damn beautiful

No worries. I did see a few differences that would take only changing hair style, color, lipstick and eye color mostly. Super simple. I get ya :D 

Posted

No worries. I did see a few differences that would take only changing hair style, color, lipstick and eye color mostly. Super simple. I get ya :D 

yeah I am in love with that. 

Posted

I think Vamathi has abandoned this thread :(

Posted

I think Vamathi has abandoned this thread :(

Nahhhh As I read it, today was the day that decisions would be made and/or templates posted.

Posted

Can you please make her?

Hair colour: pale blond with cherry blossom colour highlights

Hair style: long

Eye colour: grey(blueish)

Skin colour: the palest one

Photo/picture reference (if any): v

Personality: cute badass

158959245_ce546b.jpg

f6516a834f9ac9c0de34c4a0e390fbc7.jpg

ws_Chloë_Grace_Moretz_Monochrome_Close-up_1920x1200.jpg

OMG i want this

1 person likes this

Posted

Hair Colour: Blonde

Hairstyle: Shoulder Length 

Eye Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: Similar to provided image 

Personality: Badass

I will die of happiness if this is made xD

HyunA_1445374827_af_org.jpg

Posted

Sorry if I'm late please make this if your still acceptable I'm terrible at art/digital art

Hair colour: Warm Black, (Gold Brownish Highlights?)

Hair style: short

Eye colour: Right - Natural Emerald Green Left - Ghostly White

Skin colour: White (Not Albino?, Not Latino?)

Photo/picture reference (if any): Face Shape of Robert Downey Jr

Personality: Walking Tall Badass (like the main character of an anime?)

Other: This is a template for the Musa(Blader) duh lols

black dragon horoscope?

sorry for taking your time I wasn't looking for musa templates until today the release

ROBERT-DOWNEY-JR-robert-downey-jr-34334477-500-600.jpg

Posted

Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a musa character of Adam Driver aka Kylo Ren from Star Wars. I would greatly appreciate it as I tried and just could never get his facial features correct. Thank you in advance.

Please fill this form to give me some info on what you want:

Hair colour: Black

Hair style: Long/Medium

Eye colour: Light Brown

Skin colour: Pale

Photo/picture reference (if any): http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/content/sites/nbcutsjf/files/styles/bit_stacked_resized/public/images/2015/11/25/adamdriver_color.jpg?itok=kAf1jgnp

Personality: Hot headed, Emotional unstable? 

Other: Thank you again in advance, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

PLEASE! I did a pretty good look alike for a warrior, but I can't seem to get him right on the Musa </3

Great-Adam-Driver-Wallpaper.jpg

adasnap.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

Posted

Hi there,

I recently seen a picture of someone that created Maehwa and I really liked it, i did myself , i mean i tried but no chance. If you still creating templates I would be more than happy:D

Hair style: (long/short) long or short, depends what suits her.

Eye colour: bright eyes or at least eyes with a depth that steps out

Skin colour: realistic, i love to use a whiter skin and using the blush on cheeks 

Photo/picture reference (if any):

Personality: cute, warm

Other:

I will upload a picture as a reference for dimples i seen in a picture and i can't do them: s

13063340_10209272512798734_5296370944726414164_o.jpg

12998439_10209272512878736_2925245837256256688_o.jpg

12472333_10209165851772275_7197939133405520774_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I recently seen a picture of someone that created Maehwa and I really liked it, i did myself , i mean i tried but no chance. If you still creating templates I would be more than happy:D

Hair style: (long/short) long or short, depends what suits her.

Eye colour: bright eyes or at least eyes with a depth that steps out

Skin colour: realistic, i love to use a whiter skin and using the blush on cheeks 

Photo/picture reference (if any):

Personality: cute, warm

Other:

I will upload a picture as a reference for dimples i seen in a picture and i can't do them: s

13063340_10209272512798734_5296370944726414164_o.jpg

12998439_10209272512878736_2925245837256256688_o.jpg

12472333_10209165851772275_7197939133405520774_n.jpg

The dimples are done by making a tattoo black and downsizing it until it looks like a dot.

Basically, just pull size X and Y to like 5. Since the textures on the face can be weird, rotating the dimple might make it more round. 

Then you just adjust the size (and position) until you're satisfied

Edited by Solrik

Posted

PLEASE! I did a pretty good look alike for a warrior, but I can't seem to get him right on the Musa </3

adasnap.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

Same here! I tried creating him as a warrior before toobut failed quite epicly at it :/. If you're willing to share your warrior Adam Driver I'd greatly appreciate it :). If not, it's no problem.

Posted

Zhang Ziyi

Hair colour: black

Hair style: long or medium. updo

Eye colour: black

Skin colour: not white :)

Photo/picture reference (if any): yes, below

Personality: asian female

Other:

https://www.google.ro/search?q=zhang+ziyi&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=861&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtvY-qpZrMAhVJGZoKHafcCOEQ_AUIBigB

Let me know what you think of this one:

2016_04_21_226787449_by_artofrivana-d9zt

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can you please make her?

Hair colour: pale blond with cherry blossom colour highlights

Hair style: long

Eye colour: grey(blueish)

Skin colour: the palest one

Photo/picture reference (if any): v

Personality: cute badass

158959245_ce546b.jpg

f6516a834f9ac9c0de34c4a0e390fbc7.jpg

ws_Chloë_Grace_Moretz_Monochrome_Close-up_1920x1200.jpg

I do not claim to be pro here, but hate that everyone who volunteered for free template offerings got nothing. So, I spent some time this morning trying to assist for this one. If it is close enough for you to use .. then enjoy :D If it isn't then toss it. Hope it helps you somewhat. You will probably want to mess with hair highlights as it is hard to grasp what you mean exactly. Cherry blossom coloring has a wide variation, at least IMO.

MoretzMaehwa > CData Also @ CERTIFY

MoretzMaehwa.thumb.jpg.c4bff32cebd787b15

Tomorrow I 'might' try Adam Driver. This really exhausts me *winks

@Elite .. check this thread as I attempted this for my husband. Hope it helps you! Nobanauga

@Certify see above for Customization Data file and picture to see if it is something that would even work for you.

Edited by Raevn
2 people like this

Posted

I do not claim to be pro here, but hate that everyone who volunteered for free template offerings got nothing. So, I spent some time this morning trying to assist for this one. If it is close enough for you to use .. then enjoy :D If it isn't then toss it. Hope it helps you somewhat. You will probably want to mess with hair highlights as it is hard to grasp what you mean exactly. Cherry blossom coloring has a wide variation, at least IMO.

Hidden Content

@Elite .. check this thread as I attempted this for my husband. Hope it helps you! Nobanauga

@Certify see above for Customization Data file and picture to see if it is something that would even work for you.

That was very sweet of you Raevn to take the time to do that :). I seen the creations you made in your other forum post and I really liked them. They were really, really good. Much more talented at this than I am. If you made Adam Driver I would greatly appreciate it so much! I tried making him yesterday and today and it was just off by a lot. I guarantee you could do much better than myelf, mine ended up looking like Jon Snow a bit from GoT.  Not saying thats's a bad thing, just wanted Adam Driver. But if you did attempt to make Adam Driver, I would be so apprecitive! Been wanting a character who resembles Adam Driver for quite some time :D. Thank you in advance in case if you do. 

Posted

Can you make it more Asian please and darker eyes?

Posted (edited)

That was very sweet of you Raevn to take the time to do that :). I seen the creations you made in your other forum post and I really liked them. They were really, really good. Much more talented at this than I am. If you made Adam Driver I would greatly appreciate it so much! I tried making him yesterday and today and it was just off by a lot. I guarantee you could do much better than myelf, mine ended up looking like Jon Snow a bit from GoT.  Not saying thats's a bad thing, just wanted Adam Driver. But if you did attempt to make Adam Driver, I would be so apprecitive! Been wanting a character who resembles Adam Driver for quite some time :D. Thank you in advance in case if you do. 

I will try that either tonight or in the morning. My eyes tire very easily. Giving it a bit of a rest and will tackle it because you are so sweet along with Elite... LoL Thank you again :x

KuHyeSunMaewha

KuHyeSunMaewha.jpg

Attempted.... check my posts. It's either here OR in the thread I started Moetz about sharing what I've done to help you all out. 

Edited by Raevn
1 person likes this

Posted

Hidden Content

You're welcome  :)....no problem, take your time, I def. understand how tiring it can be. I appreciate just the thought of you wanting to do it for me :). Awwww, thank you! You're very sweet too. 

Posted (edited)

adasnap.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

You're welcome  :)....no problem, take your time, I def. understand how tiring it can be. I appreciate just the thought of you wanting to do it for me :). Awwww, thank you! You're very sweet too. 

Okay.... FIRST attempt and done for NOW. You can either tell me what you would like changed or take him from here and make him your own. Hairstyle was hard to decide and some facial hair things as there was nothing that matched.. fully. Tried to make him with some brown in hair when sun hits as well as dark enough that looks black at times. Those ears!!!! :D Also, unable to make nose any larger. Honestly, I am not sure I can make him look any closer than he is now. He feels like such a chameleon.

AdamDriverMusa

adam1.thumb.jpg.3df2df87db2b5e8343c16b87

adam2.thumb.jpg.99460f8c1f4b4dd5bc77bf6d

Edited by Raevn
1 person likes this

Posted

Okay.... FIRST attempt and done for NOW. You can either tell me what you would like changed or take him from here and make him your own. Hairstyle was hard to decide and some facial hair things as there was nothing that matched.. fully. Tried to make him with some brown in hair when sun hits as well as dark enough that looks black at times. Those ears!!!! :D Also, unable to make nose any larger. Honestly, I am not sure I can make him look any closer than he is now. He feels like such a chameleon.

AdamDriverMusa

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hehehe, I know right? Those ears though, lol. I absolutely love him exactly how he is. In all honesty you got his nose quite close! I know the struggle of making him, lol. He does feel like a chameleon. But I think you did a great job, his nose, lips and eyebrows are great! Eyes may need a little tweaking just a bit but nothing crazy. I told you that you're much more talented than I am at this. I am definitely going to use him as my musa <3. Thank you so so much again! I greatly appreciate the kindness Raevn. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hehehe, I know right? Those ears though, lol. I absolutely love him exactly how he is. In all honesty you got his nose quite close! I know the struggle of making him, lol. He does feel like a chameleon. But I think you did a great job, his nose, lips and eyebrows are great! Eyes may need a little tweaking just a bit but nothing crazy. I told you that you're much more talented than I am at this. I am definitely going to use him as my musa <3. Thank you so so much again! I greatly appreciate the kindness Raevn. 

Happy to hear you love him! I agree with the eyes. It depends on what picture you look at with him as to what looks like what?!?!? I am not totally happy with the eyes either. I am sure you will do him proud :D Have fun! Oh, also, I try to make the body of characters similar to the rl characters. He is like 6 foot plus, so he's very tall and thin.

adasnap.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

@Kyle you will find Customization File and pics in the post above or so.

Edited by Raevn
1 person likes this

Posted

Happy to hear you love him! I agree with the eyes. It depends on what picture you look at with him as to what looks like what?!?!? I am not totally happy with the eyes either. I am sure you will do him proud :D Have fun! Oh, also, I try to make the body of characters similar to the rl characters. He is like 6 foot plus, so he's very tall and thin.

I noticed that too with his eyes, they're different looking in every picture of him. Nice! Very happy that you made his body like rl, very tall and thin :D. I'm so excited to use him tomorrow morning! 

Posted (edited)

I noticed that too with his eyes, they're different looking in every picture of him. Nice! Very happy that you made his body like rl, very tall and thin :D. I'm so excited to use him tomorrow morning! 

Yay! So much like me and I am an old lady LoL (Not saying YOU are :O)

Edited by Raevn
1 person likes this

Posted

Yay! So much like me and I am an old lady LoL (Not saying YOU are :O)

Lol, I'm up there in age myself. That's okay, just means we are more mature ;). I'm glad I met you, I think you're quite awesome. Hopefully we can play BDO one time together. ^_^

Posted

Lol, I'm up there in age myself. That's okay, just means we are more mature ;). I'm glad I met you, I think you're quite awesome. Hopefully we can play BDO one time together. ^_^

Sounds perfect!!! I usually hang by myself unless hubby is online. Sometimes we still do our own thing as we are each individuals *winks Lez do eeet!

1 person likes this