• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Taking Maehwa & Musa Requests

91 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds perfect!!! I usually hang by myself unless hubby is online. Sometimes we still do our own thing as we are each individuals *winks Lez do eeet!

Yay! I usually hang by myself too or my friend joins here and there. My hubby games too but he does his own thing and I do mine lol. So I know what you mean. ;) Lets do this for sure! I'll pm you my family name in BDO. You can add me that way, right? 

Ps, I really want to make a new forum post honroing you and your kindness. To make templates for some of us was very sweet and generous of you. If I were better at them I would do it too. 

Posted

Yay! I usually hang by myself too or my friend joins here and there. My hubby games too but he does his own thing and I do mine lol. So I know what you mean. ;) Lets do this for sure! I'll pm you my family name in BDO. You can add me that way, right? 

Ps, I really want to make a new forum post honroing you and your kindness. To make templates for some of us was very sweet and generous of you. If I were better at them I would do it too. 

Ackkk! It's just who I am LoL No need to do that, but I thank you for thinking of even doing it. It's the thought that counts, eh? I still have a couple I want to try to help here in this thread, if it isn't too late for those who requested. I won't be doing the anime/cartoon thingies though.

Yeah.. try the message/family thing and see if it works. I start calling everything thingie when I'm tired.

Posted

Ackkk! It's just who I am LoL No need to do that, but I thank you for thinking of even doing it. It's the thought that counts, eh? I still have a couple I want to try to help here in this thread, if it isn't too late for those who requested. I won't be doing the anime/cartoon thingies though.

Yeah.. try the message/family thing and see if it works. I start calling everything thingie when I'm tired.

True, it is th thought that counts. Yeah, I'm not good at making relistic characters let alone anime sadly. 

I sent you a msg with my info :)

Lol, I get the same way when I'm tired too. Almost 1 am where I am and I'm ready for bed lol. Hope you have a good night!

Posted

True, it is th thought that counts. Yeah, I'm not good at making relistic characters let alone anime sadly. 

I sent you a msg with my info :)

Lol, I get the same way when I'm tired too. Almost 1 am where I am and I'm ready for bed lol. Hope you have a good night!

Almost 2am here LoL Eyes feel like glass shards floating...

Posted

The dimples are done by making a tattoo black and downsizing it until it looks like a dot.

Basically, just pull size X and Y to like 5. Since the textures on the face can be weird, rotating the dimple might make it more round. 

Then you just adjust the size (and position) until you're satisfied

Thank you so much:D I really was wondering how to do this.

Posted

Awwww, you must've been exhausted, especially making characters that late too. I know the feeling, my eyes get like that too. 

Posted

Hey, don't make the character I requested, I already made one (totally different). Don't want you to waste time :) I'll edit the request post.

Posted

Hey, don't make the character I requested, I already made one (totally different). Don't want you to waste time :) I'll edit the request post.

Solrik... thanks! I just made a list of what is left and was going to post. You must have ESP :D Hope all is well and sadly, you were right :(

Posted (edited)

Hey there! I hope I'm not too late! I'd really really love a japanese looking musa (blader) in the image of a character from the last samurai, but I just can't get it right. Please only bother with the face, I'll figure out hair and the rest myself :).

Hair colour: dark

Hair style: (long/short) pony tail

Eye colour: brown

Skin colour: brown

Photo/picture reference (if any): check the attached pics for reference

Personality: keep the default one

Other: Thank you so much in advance!

MV5BMTkzMTIxMjI5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTE3MjM3._V1__SX1857_SY893_.jpg

MV5BMTMzNjYxMjc3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk2MzUzMw@@._V1__SX1857_SY893_.jpg

MV5BMTgzODM0NTAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzQxOTQ1._V1__SX1857_SY893_.jpg

Edited by Raytorn

Posted (edited)

Okay everyone....  Still trying to make headway on helping those who requested assistance in lieu of an offer to have a character template made for Musa/Maewha. These are those remaining as per my calculations.....

@ Tokimasa > I cannot assist you as there is no picture. 

I'd like to make a request :D 

Hair color: Black

Hair Style: Long

Eye color: Preferably something like pink or purple but I'll let you decide what looks good c: 

Skin color: Decently pale but not extremely pale

Photo: None

Personality: Almost arrogant in a way, knows he's a badass Blader (:< 

Other: Tattoos are acceptable as well <3 

This is for Musa(Male Blader) just incase you were wondering~ 

@Mizurei> I cannot assist you as there is no photo.

Hi i love the presets u done :)

Hair colour: Blonde or white

Hair style: (long/short) Long

Eye colour: Really bright blue

Skin colour: Semi tanned

Photo/picture reference (if any): i sent you a picture in the message i sent you :)

Personality: Cute / a bit -----y :P

@Xinaimee > Done on page 2 of this thread with link. I do feel the face a too large/long and unsure of the cherry color highlights (little/much) you were referring to.

Can you please make her?

Hair colour: pale blond with cherry blossom colour highlights

Hair style: long

Eye colour: grey(blueish)

Skin colour: the palest one

Photo/picture reference (if any): v

Personality: cute badass

158959245_ce546b.jpg

f6516a834f9ac9c0de34c4a0e390fbc7.jpg

ws_Chloë_Grace_Moretz_Monochrome_Close-up_1920x1200.jpg

@Belrek33 > Still wanting this?

Hair color: brown/orange

Hair Style: Long

Eye color:  brown

Skin color: pale

Photo: below

Personality: loving

Other: slim with big bosoms.

hitomi tanaka.jpg

hitomi_tanaka_scoreland1-450x675.jpg

@Elite> still wanting this with more Asian eyes?

Oda Nobunaga

Hair colour: black

Hair style: (long/short) medium. updo

Eye colour: black

Skin colour: brownish

Photo/picture reference (if any): yes

Personality: samurai :)

Other: a template with one mean japanese samurai look

@Fluff > Still wanting this?

oh man, they look damn nice!

If possible, i'd like something similar to my old witch. I get really lucky sometimes when making characters cuz i can never replicate them.. Also, cuz i like the current story i have going for my tamer. all my alts are just her older self trying various classes out.

Hair colour: Any shade will do, as long as it matches the face

Hair style: Shoulder Length

Eye colour: Blue or Green

Skin colour: similar to your screenshots with a slight tan, if possible

Photo/picture reference (if any):

Hidden Content

Personality: Serious, cuz she means business this time around

@Elite > Still wanting this?

Zhang Ziyi

Hair colour: black

Hair style: long or medium. updo

Eye colour: black

Skin colour: not white :)

Photo/picture reference (if any): yes, below

Personality: asian female

Other:

https://www.google.ro/search?q=zhang+ziyi&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=861&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjtvY-qpZrMAhVJGZoKHafcCOEQ_AUIBigB

@hakklo > Sorry... I am unable to do this as doing real life are difficult for me. This is just something I cannot fathom.

First of id like to say your chars look astonishing and i'd gladly appreciate it if you could do one for my Musa / Blader ^^ I hope u dont mind me copy / pasting the personality

I know you said no anime ^^ but i feel like he would fit my char :D and i think he looks quite natural

Hair colour: Black

Hair style: Short

Eye colour: Blue

Skin colour: White

Photo/picture reference (if any)

:Shiba.Tatsuya.full.1710908.thumb.jpg.79f

Personality: Intelligent and analytical. His emotions are merely skewed in a certain direction, with one particular aspect becoming especially sensitive. Thanks to this, he can easily and quickly categorize people into two distinct groups, hostile and non-hostile. (Normal people see 3 types, hostile, neutral and friendly, but they have a hard time quickly determining who is a friend and who is an enemy since they aren't sensitive in this way). This certainly comes in handy for his military and political life and anything related to conflicts (which is almost everything in his life). He doesn't possess the ability to hate nor can he feel any strong emotions like fury, fear, despair, envy, hatred, disgust, gluttony, lust, sloth, and love (with one exception). The only aspect in him that is perfectly natural — the only emotion that remains — is his brotherly love for his sister. Because of this, he tends to either spoil her too much, or be overprotective and completely ruthless when there are threats towards Miyuki's safety. For him, his world revolves around Miyuki and he loves her dearly. In the eyes of their friends, Tatsuya exhibits blatant favoritism towards his sister, and hence is called a siscon [Notes 1].
Contrary to the perceptions of many, Tatsuya has emotions and can be kind and caring towards his friends; though he is often irritated by some of them as well. While he cannot feel lust, he can still feel aroused by the actions of certain women (e.g. Mari, Mayumi, and Miyuki). He also acknowledges the charms of females, including his sister, throughout the series. He also worries about his reputation and has some sense of pride though he doesn't seek to attract attention.

Thanks in Advance

hakklo

@Infinity Paradox > Still wanting this?

can you make her pls? /s

Lisa_Ann_2010.jpg

can you make her pls? /s

Lisa_Ann_2010.jpg

@Gypsy > Still wanting this?

Hair colour: Dark - Black, sable or chocolate.
Hair style: Doesn't matter.
Eye colour: Dark - Brown would preferred.
Skin colour: Dark
Photo/picture reference:
1. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/36/07/453607fee8827cb5e76985d1ed827cd4.jpg - One of my favorites.
2. http://d39ya49a1fwv14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tomiko-fraser.jpg
3. https://foreverblackeffusion.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/tumblr_mkou1qeynt1ry02alo1_500.jpg
Personality: Strong, but sassy. Sensual.
Other: There just aren't enough black woman presets. I can't even find one for my Ranger or Valkyrie. Most have white or asian features with a dark colour thrown over. I'd like one with black features.

@Forficula > Sorry... I am unable to do this as doing real life are difficult for me. This is just something I cannot fathom.

Uhoh I would appreciate alot if you could make me a blader! I do know you said no anime.But I'm 100 % sure you are going to make this better than I did.I know it can't look like anime and I expect realistic character.

Everything you need to know is in this picture.
I would love to see the purple colour around his one eye but I am not sure if its even possible to make it like that.
Hair,eyes,face all the same as picture.Mind not glasses.
Skin should be pale.
Also slim body.
Default pose on the picture..if you are doing poses as well.
Personality -Completely insane.
Thanks in advance!

Szayel-szayel-aporro-granz-32019179-1024-768.jpg

@Edge > Still wanting this?

image.jpg

if you could make something like this I would really appriciate it.

thanks!

@Certify > Done on page 2 of this thread. As I stated, I feel her face is too long/large. Shouldn't take much to tweak it.

OMG i want this

@seanmcginn7 > Still want this?

Hair Colour: Blonde

Hairstyle: Shoulder Length 

Eye Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: Similar to provided image 

Personality: Badass

I will die of happiness if this is made xD

HyunA_1445374827_af_org.jpg

@xXDeltashXx > Still want this?

Sorry if I'm late please make this if your still acceptable I'm terrible at art/digital art

Hair colour: Warm Black, (Gold Brownish Highlights?)

Hair style: short

Eye colour: Right - Natural Emerald Green Left - Ghostly White

Skin colour: White (Not Albino?, Not Latino?)

Photo/picture reference (if any): Face Shape of Robert Downey Jr

Personality: Walking Tall Badass (like the main character of an anime?)

Other: This is a template for the Musa(Blader) duh lols

black dragon horoscope?

sorry for taking your time I wasn't looking for musa templates until today the release

ROBERT-DOWNEY-JR-robert-downey-jr-34334477-500-600.jpg

@KiyeBerries > Done please see CD info in this thread or in my thread title Sharing Musa/Maehwa Templates

PLEASE! I did a pretty good look alike for a warrior, but I can't seem to get him right on the Musa </3

Great-Adam-Driver-Wallpaper.jpg

adasnap.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

@Crave > Still want this?

What about her? oH4GhVt.png

Okay, I think that wraps up everyone who made a request. I will consider no reply as no longer needed. Thank you in advance for any replies I do get. Have fun everyone.

Edited by Raevn
1 person likes this

Posted

yes, I still want that one. 

thanks alot

Posted (edited)

Hey there! I hope I'm not too late! I'd really really love a japanese looking musa (blader) in the image of a character from the last samurai, but I just can't get it right. Please only bother with the face, I'll figure out hair and the rest myself :).

Hair colour: dark

Hair style: (long/short) pony tail

Eye colour: brown

Skin colour: brown

Photo/picture reference (if any): check the attached pics for reference

Personality: keep the default one

Other: Thank you so much in advance!

MV5BMTkzMTIxMjI5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTE3MjM3._V1__SX1857_SY893_.jpg

MV5BMTMzNjYxMjc3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk2MzUzMw@@._V1__SX1857_SY893_.jpg

MV5BMTgzODM0NTAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzQxOTQ1._V1__SX1857_SY893_.jpg

@Raythorn > Will do my best. I was going with him myself for my Musa, but ended up with Tom Wun instead :D Oh also, there isn't a hairstyle for this. I will do what I did for mine and you can do with it what you will.

yes, I still want that one. 

thanks alot

Thank you! 

Edited by Raevn

Posted (edited)

@Raythorn > Will do my best. I was going with him myself for my Musa, but ended up with Tom Wun instead :D Oh also, there isn't a hairstyle for this. I will do what I did for mine and you can do with it what you will.

Thank you so much! I've been trying for hours now and I just cannot get anywhere close lol. This is the "closest" I've gotten, but I just can't get the curve of the eyes right (or the rest of the face for that matter). Also don't know how to age them properly. Yes, I suck at this.

2016-04-22_83752392.JPG

Edited by Raytorn

Posted (edited)

Yes please! I have trouble making korean/japan faces.

Vamathi pm'ed me and said he choose a few that he liked and is making them. everyone check your pm box.

Edited by Belrek33

Posted

Okay everyone....  Still trying to make headway on helping those who requested assistance in lieu of an offer to have a character template made for Musa/Maewha. These are those remaining as per my calculations.....

@xXDeltashXx > Still want this?

Okay, I think that wraps up everyone who made a request. I will consider no reply as no longer needed. Thank you in advance for any replies I do get. Have fun everyone.

Yes please thank you so much I want it I decided not to make a new character/ musa until I get the looks right

Posted (edited)

Great work so far, Raytorn! If you want to send me the CD file, I will work on what you have unless you want me to start from scratch. Np either way.

Thank you so much! I've been trying for hours now and I just cannot get anywhere close lol. This is the "closest" I've gotten, but I just can't get the curve of the eyes right (or the rest of the face for that matter). Also don't know how to age them properly. Yes, I suck at this.

2016-04-22_83752392.JPG

Okay... super! Interesting. I see nothing from Vamathi, sadly.

Yes please! I have trouble making korean/japan faces.

Vamathi pm'ed me and said he choose a few that he liked and is making them. everyone check your pm box.

Okay, Delta....  Np at all 

Yes please thank you so much I want it I decided not to make a new character/ musa until I get the looks right

Thanks everyone!

So, I guess I give it a few days to see if Vamathi sends a surprise for some of you in your PM box. Let me know, if so. Otherwise, Will work on those remaining.

Edited by Raevn

Posted

2016-04-22_83752392.JPG

Amazing work @Raytorn! I really like him! Keep up the great work :D

Posted

@Crave > Still want this?

If you have the time to,would be awesome

Posted

yes please...:)i want her eyes. ANother pic with Zhang Zyiy

http://www.1meee.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2750947_1415774449573_a502012d.jpg2750947_1415774449573_a502012d.jpg

If you have the time to,would be awesome

Okay.... got you both and will work throughout this coming week to see what I can do. Hopefully, it will at least give you a good foundation to make it what you want, if nothing else.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@seanmcginn7 > Still want this? 

Yes please xD

Edited by seanmcginn7

Posted

Okay.... got you both and will work throughout this coming week to see what I can do. Hopefully, it will at least give you a good foundation to make it what you want, if nothing else.

Thank you!

Posted

Hey, are you still taking requests for these classes or is this finished? :)

Posted (edited)

Hey, are you still taking requests for these classes or is this finished? :)

Hello. I am not the 'original' OP. Therefore, I am not sure as to whom you are addressing you question.

If it is me, I have been attempting to assist those who put in requests without any feedback or template creation that I've seen or heard anything about. If you've looked at anything I have attempted to offer as a foundation type template, then feel free to add your name to the list. I will be starting back this week with knocking out the list of already existing requests from this list.

Hair colour: Dark - Black, sable or chocolate.
Hair style: Doesn't matter.
Eye colour: Dark - Brown would preferred.
Skin colour: Dark
Photo/picture reference:
1. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/36/07/453607fee8827cb5e76985d1ed827cd4.jpg - One of my favorites.
2. http://d39ya49a1fwv14.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/tomiko-fraser.jpg
3. https://foreverblackeffusion.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/tumblr_mkou1qeynt1ry02alo1_500.jpg
Personality: Strong, but sassy. Sensual.
Other: There just aren't enough black woman presets. I can't even find one for my Ranger or Valkyrie. Most have white or asian features with a dark colour thrown over. I'd like one with black features.

@Gypsy, I know you did not reply back; however, your request interested me because I have the same exact feelings. Hubby needed a maehwa template, so I just went for it. Sadly, the skin color gets glitched when moving the face around. SUPER irritating. So, I said what the heck and played with it more with the idea that if you have a defect just flaunt it LoL  At any rate, here are two results IF you might be vaguely interested as a foundation even.

AlternativeBoldMaehwa

AlternativeBoldMaehwa.thumb.jpg.68a58f0f

BoldMaehwa

BoldMaehwa.thumb.jpg.ffd028f330caf41c82c

Edited by Raevn

Posted

Hello. I am not the 'original' OP. Therefore, I am not sure as to whom you are addressing you question.

If it is me, I have been attempting to assist those who put in requests without any feedback or template creation that I've seen or heard anything about. If you've looked at anything I have attempted to offer as a foundation type template, then feel free to add your name to the list. I will be starting back this week with knocking out the list of already existing requests from this list.

Ahh I see, thats pretty awesome that you're helping out everyone then :D

No clue if this is doable but I was looking to see if something along the lines of the image below would be possible to make, had a look around and found nothing so far, for the Maehwa class obviously xD

http://imgur.com/znafA7y