• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What to enhance first...

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Help me lol. I'm not sure what I should prioritize on my musa next week. + armor first or weapon.. or get weapons to 7 and armors to 5 and see what I have left after that...

Posted (edited)

in my personal opinion weapon and black bow come first. at least get your armors to +5 but then focus on your weapons pretty much from there until at least +15 main hand and +11 off. you wont run in to any real DP check mobs until you make it to mediah content and the more ap and accuracy from the weapons will boost your kill speed and level time.

Edited by Klutch
spelling

Posted

???? you should already have a 7 wepons stones and liverto wepon box and +15 armor of your choosing in olvia ready on tuesday night before maitnence, this is even if you were a little interested in playing blade/plum

Posted

well some people may have just bought the game or something like that man. give him a break for asking a question.

Posted

???? you should already have a 7 wepons stones and liverto wepon box and +15 armor of your choosing in olvia ready on tuesday night before maitnence, this is even if you were a little interested in playing blade/plum

looooooooooooooooool

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

You know not everyone can get a liver to right. Also I havnt been saving up my hunter seals for nearly as long as some people. It's just a question chill out . And those of you who gave actual input. Thank you ^^ Oh. My and it's musa/maeh wa ;)

Edited by Foojabi
2 people like this

Posted

Help me lol. I'm not sure what I should prioritize on my musa next week. + armor first or weapon.. or get weapons to 7 and armors to 5 and see what I have left after that...

You should always get your main weapon as high as you comfortably can as quick as you can.  It's not hard to get it to +9 or +10 for someone not rolling in Stones. All of your armor should be at +5 asap, and your off hand at +8 or +9.  This is all while you are leveling of course. Once you get to 50 and are thinking of heading to Mediah, you will want your weapon at +15, your offhand around 11 like Klutch said.  Your armor needs to be at +10 or more, with pretty good accessories. Take your time when you hit 50 to get to that point before heading East or you won't enjoy your time there :)

Posted (edited)

Some videos have 63 ap / 80 dp bladers soloing sausans at level 50 lol

Edited by Kingsman
@Level

Posted

Honestly prioritise your Blade then off hand bow and choose the cheapest piece or armor you use to build fail stacks. That way you win all the time. If the armor upgrades, great and if you fail you can enchant your weapon much easier and cheaper.

Posted

+15 armor ok, weapon stones ok, but to have a liverto bundle is kind of RNG, so it is stupid to say that he already should have it. Maybe he is just unlucky.

Posted (edited)

I have farmed up a little bit of gear in the time i had +15 Grunil and have 70 Weapon stones if you are just starting out and wantng to lvl fast focus on your weapons get them as high as you can your off hand (IMO should be BlackHorn Bow for ACC) get that to +7 weapons don't start failing until you try for +8 and as for your armor get them to +5 as they don't start failing until +6. 

What has been speculated as the best gear and i won't use the words proven as people still have their own ideas on what is best is 2 Piece Taritas Armor and Boots and 2 Piece Grunil Gloves and Helmet i won't bother explaining to you as to why these items there are posts on the forum and who knows you may have read them already

And if you don't have Liverto you want Yuria weapon for acc and dmg to humans (the current modifier for pvp dmg) even if you want to pve yuria is speculated to be better since pve is rather easy in BDO.

Most of all ENJOY!

Edited by Ukitake

Posted

+15 armor ok, weapon stones ok, but to have a liverto bundle is kind of RNG, so it is stupid to say that he already should have it. Maybe he is just unlucky.

The weapon is class specific of the class that opened the box, so he couldn't have a Liverto Katana.

Posted

The weapon is class specific of the class that opened the box, so he couldn't have a Liverto Katana.

Yes he can, he can give the Liverto Bundle to his Blader twink when it is released and just open it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes he can, he can give the Liverto Bundle to his Blader twink when it is released and just open it.

I like you, You know things (^= . =^)

1 person likes this

Posted

I mis-read what he said.  My fault.

Posted

Black re not in game yet?

So only way to get a liverto bundle is bosses?

Posted

I like you, You know things (^= . =^)

Thanks ^^

Black re not in game yet?

So only way to get a liverto bundle is bosses?

exactly you have to do the bosses

Posted

I wish I had grinded to max lvl and collected stuff for my Blader.. just got well distracted,, well well I still got a few good things for him, but not even close to +15 stuff.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0