• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

suggestion [SUGGESTION] Make a way to disable item links from chat popping up on your screen anytime you go near the chat with your mouse.

29 posts in this topic

Posted

They always pop up at the WORST TIMES, especially those large scroll descriptions.

It's very, very annoying.

It just blocked me while I was fishing.  I was at the part where you press the keys to catch the fish and suddenly this HUGE box pops up on my screen out of nowhere.Untitled.thumb.jpg.fa177f69d8625c646f1cb

23 people like this

Posted

This is something that has bothered me since day one. Please only display the info of the item either as you are hovered over it or only if you click it.

10/10 Would want.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please

Posted

+1

Posted

+1

Yes  please
It gets way annoying when I'm trying to interact with something, and that pops up to cover half my (rather small) screen.

And I vote for click-activate only, since even a hover of 1 sec currently seems to trigger it.

Posted

+1

Missed my fish because that thing popped up and I couldn't see the letters >x<

Posted

+a million, yes yes and yes, so irritating

Posted

I was recruiting new members for guild, and got a bunch of whispers. I couldn't keep track on everyone, and then these started to appear, as I was scrolling through the chat log. And of course, the world ceases to exist just because of this useless information appears.

This should be "click to open" Nothing more, nothing less!

Posted

It should be made to only pop when you actually click on the chat link like in other games.

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

It should pop when your mouse pointer is ont eh item link, and disappear as soon as you move your mouse from it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would support it changing to click to open instead of just mouse over.

Posted

I would love to see this a click to open action!  PLEASE!

Posted (edited)

It is so annoying that I've moved any chat that could possibly have this on it to another chat tab. Please make it require that you click to make it active and if you hover over it, it should only show while you're hovering over it but not be active.

Edited by Manny White

Posted

+1

Posted

Bump for exposure.

Posted

+1 

No idea who thought it would be great if you just let it popup, instead of having the player actively click on it if She/He is interested.

Doesn't matter, plz remove it!

Posted

+1

This is so utterly annoying! To make things worse, not only does it pop up once and need to be closed but it just keeps on popping back up over and over again! Drives me crazy!

Posted

God, PLEASE!!!

Posted

+100

Posted

There are so many strange UI quirks like this that are maddening - I can't believe this stuff didn't come up in the other versions. Perhaps it did and they just have never gotten around to fixing it since it's a whole death by a thousand cuts thing in the bad UI.

Posted

YES pls.   hovering to unveil a screen full of item tooltip has the potential of INFURIATION.   imagine it happening during the critical phase of a minigame or pvp.   a real making of a "bounce the mouse off the monitor" moment.    just disable the hover function.  clicking on an item link would be much better,  and more intuitive.

Posted (edited)

also happened a lot (not always) during amity games

when you're hovering on an npc from the bottom list, sometimes it remains on the screen

also other tooltips that activate on cursor hover, remain when opening the world map

Edited by Acsel

Posted

+10

Posted

YES please, this was a day one topic that needs to be fixed.

Posted

They have fixed it in KR.

I hope they apply it here soon.

1 person likes this