• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

(Unofficial Poll for Everyone, *minus the poll*) If you could fix one thing in our Current Version, what would it be?

198 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

make it p2w like other versions. needs to be fixed

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

Most world bosses could use a nerf, its painful seeing all those warriors, valks, zerks, tamers, sorcs, soon to be bladers/plums die by the dozens from one attack.

Posted

I have 2 actually:

1) The server instability that is causing frequent crashes for even so much as coughing near your client.

2) The bots/hackers that are rampant in the game. Client side hacking that's giving people unlimited access to their hardest/longest casting skills is game-breaking. Not to mention I saw a recent thread that has bothered me immensely of the fact that said Client side hacks could lead to the hidden stats to be beefed so high and undetected that people are essentially capable of either being untouched, or able to poke ppl way out gearing/leveling them.

Personally, #2 is more game-breaking than #1...Oh well.

Posted

Lag

Posted

PvP level should be 50 like KR.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please post your biggest(only one) issue with the game you would like to see fixed if you had your way. 

Remember to be as constructive, positive and descriptive as possible when telling us about your problem.

See the problem I have with this is there are so many problems I find equally terrible but I'd have to say I'd probably be able to pick two at minimum. The reason I can only do it two minimum is because they are rather separate because one is personal and directed at the company, the customer service, and the other is directed at the something I think is a more general issue and directed at the game, the server and latency issues.

Since this is about the game and I feel I should not bring a personal matter into this I'll go with the second one. The server problems probably effect this game the most out of all other issues. Whole channels crashing and main tools of classes having extreme problems are something that really should not go overlooked. The channels crashing causes huge general inconveniences like game disconnections during important moments like field bosses or horse taming and just causing other channels to pull the huge load of players. The classes tools, grabs, are the biggest issue and one I realize that may not be fixed with better servers since Korean internet infrastructure is completely different that the North American and European ones but it really can just completely gimp the classes. So the classes may need to be re-balanced for the North American and European release if the issues don't improve with better servers. This will be something that will have to be continuously adjusted over time since the release of the awakenings will no doubt change the classes completely and the re-balances will be something completely new .

Edited by DishSoap

Posted

Potion CD.

Game needs to be less forgiving with the easy potion spam. It will also hugely fix pvp, making the game a lot more tactical with wizard playing an essential healer role. If they do change potion cd, they will also have to rescale health, dp and AP, along with healing skill CD's as well.

Posted

The guild system needs more workings like the option for a leader directly under Master but above Officer or new member versus dedicated members. A good way to organize the members we have would be nice. Just more options in the guild all together. Also, fix saying of the day please. 

3 people like this

Posted

I would like to see the <Character Name> in the guild chat changed to the <Family Name>. This would help a lot of new people who just joined the guild a few days ago. It's quite confusing to see tons of different names in the guild chat with 100 guys.

Seconded and thirded! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I would like to see the <Character Name> in the guild chat changed to the <Family Name>. This would help a lot of new people who just joined the guild a few days ago. It's quite confusing to see tons of different names in the guild chat with 100 guys.

Great idea.

3 people like this

Posted

• Vastly improve - texture pop in distance / LOD of distant objects / Graphics performance in general.

• Eliminate rubberbanding. It's infuriating to the point where sprint is useless. I've yet to pvp but can only imagine the frustration in that setting.

(I know it's two but I couldn't decide which was worse)

1 person likes this

Posted

• Vastly improve - texture pop in distance / LOD of distant objects / Graphics performance in general.

• Eliminate rubberbanding. It's infuriating to the point where sprint is useless. I've yet to pvp but can only imagine the frustration in that setting.

(I know it's two but I couldn't decide which was worse)

The rubberbanding is very obnoxious but I doubt they will fix that any time soon. :'/

Posted

Fishing needs to be nerfed.Fishers earn too much while watching Netflix and chill.

So constructive! 

Posted

The rubberbanding is very obnoxious but I doubt they will fix that any time soon. :'/

Out of curiosity, why do you say that?

Posted

Out of curiosity, why do you say that?

Well because they haven't yet and people have been complaining about it for a long time.

Posted

At the moment the discussion is proceeding very well. We Hope that will be until the end :)

RNG is terrible in BDO :( 

2 people like this

Posted

At the moment the discussion is proceeding very well. We Hope that will be until the end :)

RNG is a pain. D:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well because they haven't yet and people have been complaining about it for a long time.

Ahh, fair enough...

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
Yeats

Edited by Jramodarr

Posted

I don't think you realize server infrastructure isn't a quick fix. It will take awhile. Daum EU themselves are already small. I doubt PA is much bigger. Two years ago or so it was 85 people working at PA. I doubt it's grown massively. 

You should play Warhammer Vermintide. Worst RNG in any game I've played. 

Posted

Ahh, fair enough...

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
Yates

Beautiful quote. You must be an optimist. I'm a pessimist, not by choice but by life.

Posted

Scummy cash shop practices that I'm sure Daum is aware of.. but it's making them money so I doubt they care. 
--
That aside.. I'd just like Daum to keep us updated on upcoming content. Make a roadmap of future updates. Having to find out about it from secondary sources doesn't bode well. 

Posted

I don't think you realize server infrastructure isn't a quick fix. It will take awhile. Daum EU themselves are already small. I doubt PA is much bigger. Two years ago or so it was 85 people working at PA. I doubt it's grown massively. 

You should play Warhammer Vermintide. Worst RNG in any game I've played. 

Yes, I do realize that but they have many other issues and I had said "I doubt they will fix that any time soon".

Posted (edited)

Adjustments made to the PVP system to bring it more in-line with the original implementation in KR, or a thorough, detailed explanation as to why DaumEU adjusted our ruleset.  This includes:

• Moving PVP back to level 50 and requiring the completion of a certain quest to unlock it.  That quest is even in our version of the game and still states that it unlocks PVP, even though everyone that levels past 45 is fair game for getting ganked regardless of whether or not they did the quest.
  • Adjusting the karma penalties for unflagged player-killing back to their original, much higher values.  No player needs 5 get-out-of-jail-free cards at max karma.  One free PK is more than enough, anything after that without a serious karma grind is wanton murder and should be punished.
  • Putting one-sided wars back in, and having an appropriate upkeep cost.  A one-time fee of 200,000 silver is nothing in this game, making it way too simple and convenient to declare war on a guild, just to PK a few people in a grind spot to side-step the already-way-too-lenient karma penalties.

I'll never for the life of me understand why DaumEU took a game that has so many different, robust systems and offers so many ways to play and then so greatly relaxed the rules that were initially put in place to curtail and discourage rampant murder and one-sided player-killing/ganking.  It undermines a great deal of other, potentially enjoyable features of BDO.

If I could be greedy, I'd like to see other PVP fixes not related to undoing DaumEU's senseless changes.  Namely, the flag/unflag timer should be a lot longer than it is, to prevent 'flickering' and baiting.  Tagging up or down for PVP should lock you into that state for 10 minutes or longer.  Also, "loophole" player-killing needs to be dealt with.  Pushing people off of boats so that they drown should somehow be tracked and the appropriate karma penalty should be assigned to the pusher.  I'm against making AFK fishers immune to damage or player-versus-player interaction, because it's against the spirit of the game, but I also believe that picking someone up and dunking them in the ocean, only to not be penalized for their death, is also against the spirit of the game.

Edited by Verz
21 people like this

Posted (edited)

Get rid of the pearl shop and make it a sub-based game. If people want to bot, make them pay for it and fight credit card fraud with nail and tooth. And stop taking anti-bot measures that hurt gameplay!

Edited by Madelief
1 person likes this

Posted

I would like to see the random disconnects fixed, it drives me blinking nuts, usually happens when auto pathing to a destination, ya know when i pop for a piddle, i come back, and the game has stopped responding and i have to force close it, happens on average once to twice a day

The botting and exploiting.  Kill it with fire so the rest of us can enjoy the game and actually win auctions and not need to worry about some dude with 150AP shitting on us because he botted 10 ogre rings.

I'm a rule breaker; I'm picking 2