• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[BDO KOREA] new AH system. What do you think ?

112 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=1985

Thanks for @elynia_sunless for translation corrections. 

Purchase Reservation (Buy order) Feature

It is a system for, when there are no quantities in stock of a particular item, one can set a Reservation price - if that reservation price is the highest out of all the prices set, the item will be auto-purchased.

Note: this feature only works for items that has 0 amount in stock (greyed out)

Click on the picture to view original size.

- Items that are purchased must be a reserve on the current exchange items without a sale.

Upon using this feature, the reservation amount is immediately deducted from your bank or inventory, so make sure to have the desired amount.

The reservation amount has to be equal to or greater than the highest price limit on that item.

This feature can only be used on one item per Family, and you can purchase up to the amount of Total Amount Registered.

If your reserved amount is highest, the item will be auto-purchased and sent via mailbox.

Once the item has been purchased, the msg "Item Already Sold" will be sent to other players that also put in reservation prices.

When an item that has none in stock is registered, it will change into a Purchase Reservation item with a certain chance.

An item that changed into a Purchase Reservation item will be automatically sent to the player that submitted the highest reservation price.

If there are multiple highest reservation price, the item will be sold to the first one that registered the price. (First come, first serve in that regard)

The person who sold a Purchase Reservation item will receive a bonus of a set % of highest price of the item. Auction House tax will still apply.

You can click the "Manage Purchase Reservation" button at the broker to manage your items.

To cancel a Purchase Reservation, you must go to the broker you set the reservation at.

Easier to purchase more items Exchange reservation function!

Now do not worry, there is no sale, dont try to buy the item reservation!

Waiting for official translation, but i think everything is clear here :) I like this new system and want see it ASAP.

AND SAY BAY BAY FOR BOT AH ;] 

Edited by Deska
21 people like this

Posted (edited)

that seems awesome..prolly!

Thanks for sharing! I am glad to see they are trying new things. that would be very helpful! I think.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

A legal auction house bot for everyone :D

4 people like this

Posted

A legal auction house bot for everyone :D

Just buying orders, been in EVE for years and are a big part of the game's economy.

6 people like this

Posted

Looks good to me.

Posted

Trying to figure this out so does this mean

player X has largest wealth in game

He/she then buys out a product argument sack lets say carrots

he/she then places reserve on carrots and buys every single new posted carrot

he/she then resells at higher price

Effectively owning the resell of said product

Or am I looking at this totally wrong  

2 people like this

Posted

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=1985

Some bad translations here :D Thx uncle google muhahaha.gif

Purchase reservation

If the "Purchase reservation" function you want to buy an item without the item for sale on the stock exchange

Set the desired reserve amount, and if he is the amount of money the highest setting is a convenient system that can be purchased automatically.

- You can register your purchases scheduled through the exchange of each manor NPC.

- Items that are purchased must be a reserve on the current exchange items without a sale.

- Since the purchase, the deposit is deducted immediately upon booking in a warehouse or a bag  holding the silver deposit as much as you must be.

- Registration is scheduled for the item you want to book  more than upper limit can register only.

- Purchase reservations per family,  one kinds to select the item of the item  exchange up to register  , you can purchase up to the number.

- If the deposit amount is set to the highest can be purchased automatically, purchased items are  shipped by mail is.

- If successful, the purchase appears to other players by applying a purchase reservation, the message that this item has been sold.

- When you do not have to be registered it will be registered as a sale item purchased items scheduled chance.

- The item is registered as a purchase reservation  highest amount will automatically be sold at a registrant to purchase reserve bid.

- If the reservation purchase the same amount, the first character is scheduled to purchase priority.

- When the item is scheduled payouts purchase additional bonus amount as a percentage of the upper limit of the item, transaction fees apply.

- Purchase item exchange reserve management during NPC dialogue  'buy Reservation Management'  , you can see a list of book through a button.

- Purchase an item reservation  canceled a scheduled exchange of the estates must only available for scheduled maintenance.

Easier to purchase more items Exchange reservation function!

Now do not worry, there is no sale, dont try to buy the item reservation!

Waiting for official translation, but i think everything is clear here :) I like this new system and want see it ASAP.

AND SAY BAY BAY FOR BOT AH ;] 

hi, thanks for sharing the info, that system makes auctions automated a bit better and helps players by making them spend less time with bidding, if I understand right, then I like the idea ^^v

Posted

you're looking at it wrong, even if they do that they would still probably lose money because of the tax. This just allows you to set up auto chance buying for specific items so you don't have to camp the npc to try to get it.

Posted (edited)

-

Player A : WTB liverto, but it's unavailable atm. So he use Purchase reservation function.  Player must pay in advance for item that he want to buy (maximum price for this item)
Player B: WTS liverto. If there is not currently for sale, it will be exhibited at auction in the maximum value.

If there is more than one player, who wants to buy liverto then we got something like draw/lottery. Player who wins the lottery, will get information about it. You must be logged in to use this feature.

Something like this. You can use this function to buy more than 1 item, for example you can setup this function to buy 10 crystals for Attack Speed +2.

Edited by Deska

Posted

Thread about this system was already made, more than once.

From using google translator it seems that the Koreans aren't as excited about it as the rich people will have an advantage with this system, which screws over newer players.

2 people like this

Posted

I like the idea of the reservations but I still hate blind auctions. It favors the players who can afford to bid max.

Posted

I see well I hope they do put that lottery/draw thing you mentioned or the market will be controlled buy the wealthy I mean given the money any one could control a certain item on market to a degree

1 person likes this

Posted

More like a stock exchange

Posted

They could do that, but all items have price floors/ceilings when you factor in the tax it's going to be hard to turn much of a profit for the size of the investment.

1 person likes this

Posted

In other words they are copying the Gw2 system, nothing ground-breaking. Now they should follow suit and make it a free market.

Meh I'd prefer the archeage system though, makes for much more interesting economics.

2 people like this

Posted

Thread about this system was already made, more than once.

From using google translator it seems that the Koreans aren't as excited about it as the rich people will have an advantage with this system, which screws over newer players.

That is true, but it still is better than what we have. I prefer this new system over a selected few using an auction house bot to snipe items or to autocomplete their captchas.

And as long as you can afford the item, it all comes down to how much you wait before you get it, since it works by the rule: first come first serve.

This has been aorund for a while in multiple games. It is worth a try. While definitely not what i want from the aucion house, it most definitely is better than what we have xD.

Posted

◆ 구매 예약 기능

'구매 예약' 기능은 아이템 거래소에 매물이 없는 아이템을 사고 싶은 경우

원하는 예약 금액을 설정하고, 자신이 설정한 금액이 가장 높은 경우 자동으로 구매할 수 있는 편리한 시스템입니다.

Purchase Reservation (Buy order) Feature

It is a system for, when there are no quantities in stock of a particular item, one can set a Reservation price - if that reservation price is the highest out of all the prices set, the item will be auto-purchased.

Note: this feature only works for items that has 0 amount in stock (greyed out)

- 구매 예약 시에는 예약금이 즉시 차감되므로 창고나 가방에 예약금만큼의 은화를 보유하고 있어야 합니다.

- 예약 등록은 예약하려는 아이템의 상한가 이상으로만 등록할 수 있습니다.

- 구매 예약은 가문당 한 종류의 아이템을 선택해서 해당 아이템의 거래소 최대 등록 개수까지 구입할 수 있습니다.

Upon using this feature, the reservation amount is immediately deducted from your bank or inventory, so make sure to have the desired amount.

The reservation amount has to be equal to or greater than the highest price limit on that item.

This feature can only be used on one item per Family, and you can purchase up to the amount of Total Amount Registered.

예약금으로 설정한 금액이 가장 높은 경우 자동으로 구매할 수 있으며, 구매한 아이템은 편지로 발송됩니다.

- 구매에 성공한 경우 구매 예약을 신청한 다른 플레이어에게 해당 아이템이 판매되었다는 안내 메시지가 나타납니다.

- 매물이 없는 아이템이 등록될 때 일정 확률로 구매 예약 아이템으로 등록됩니다.

- 구매 예약으로 등록된 아이템은 가장 높은 금액을 입찰한 구매 예약 등록자에게 자동으로 판매됩니다.

- 동일한 금액으로 구매 예약을 한 경우에는 먼저 예약한 캐릭터가 우선적으로 구입하게 됩니다.

- 구매 예약 아이템의 판매 대금 수령 시에는 해당 아이템 상한가의 일정 비율 만큼의 보너스 금액이 추가되며, 거래 수수료는 동일하게 적용됩니다.

- 구매 예약 관리는 아이템 거래소 NPC 대화 시 '구매 예약 관리' 버튼을 통해 예약한 목록을 확인할 수 있습니다.

- 구매 예약한 아이템 취소는 예약을 한 영지의 거래소의 구매 예약 관리에서만 가능합니다.

If your reserved amount is highest, the item will be auto-purchased and sent via mailbox.

Once the item has been purchased, the msg "Item Already Sold" will be sent to other players that also put in reservation prices.

When an item that has none in stock is registered, it will change into a Purchase Reservation item with a certain chance.

An item that changed into a Purchase Reservation item will be automatically sent to the player that submitted the highest reservation price.

If there are multiple highest reservation price, the item will be sold to the first one that registered the price. (First come, first serve in that regard)

The person who sold a Purchase Reservation item will receive a bonus of a set % of highest price of the item. Auction House tax will still apply.

You can click the "Manage Purchase Reservation" button at the broker to manage your items.

To cancel a Purchase Reservation, you must go to the broker you set the reservation at.

2 people like this

Posted

This is great news. I'm so fricken' tired of AH bots sniping items before they even show up for me, I just see amount of trades going up from like 73 to 74 lol.

Even Liverto weapons and simliar exclusive items that are supposed to be protected by a rng/rolling system(that's clearly not working) gets insta-sniped before they even show up as purchasable. Every single time. It's not only depressing as hell, never being able to buy items, but being forced to spend hours camping the market is killing the fun of the game for a lot of people.

They clearly cant get rid of the bots, so instead they're giving everyone their own auction house assistant. Again it's great news, more time to play the actual game.

Posted

no this will f*** up people in the lower wealth pool even more....

if the reservation price can only be set at equal to or higher than max price of the item, rich people will simply set it at an amount poorer people cannot reach, and end up monopolizing that item.

no more who-is-faster-at-clicking competition, now it's a competition of whose pocket is bigger.

Posted

kinda reminds me a little of the GE from runescape, which was an amazing auction house

Posted

thank you to those that replied on what I said I now have a better understanding of this new system and I think it will be ok if done right I agree as I been camping auction house for grunil gloves for ages now I can set it and go on my merry way

Looking forward to see the finished product

Posted

The korean are not happy about it because its not a way to fix the supply . And its not sure how its working ... can you go offline , we don't know about that yet.

Posted

I kind of feel that the market can't possible get worse then it is at the moment. I guess we'll see.

1 person likes this

Posted

All nice and shiny and stuff.

However, that sure as hell does not "free" them from finding a better (or, a working one for that matter) solution against the AH bots... that should have highest priority, this new AH feature can only be a secondary goal.

Posted

If I'm reading this correctly player A can setup a order for 100 [item x] and if he's first in line they will have to fill this order. So if you're player B and want to buy 1 [item x] you will have to wait for 100 of them to be sold to player A. Now imagine you're the 100th person to sign up and it's a rare item such as a liverto. 

Seems to be worse than the system we already have.