• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Lord of the Orwen [LOTO] ~

59 posts in this topic

Posted

... Am I the only one kinda wanting to see a BDO version of LotRs now?

Posted

... Am I the only one kinda wanting to see a BDO version of LotRs now?

This will begin when castle/node wars comes out ;)

Even though the battles been starting on Orwen,

I wish i can record everything and make a video but i don't have a good computer </3

Posted

This will begin when castle/node wars comes out ;)

Even though the battles been starting on Orwen,

I wish i can record everything and make a video but i don't have a good computer </3

I can record. The only issue is not being PK'd while filming, and at a Castle/Node war? Yeah. RIP cameramen. LOL

Posted

I can record. The only issue is not being PK'd while filming, and at a Castle/Node war? Yeah. RIP cameramen. LOL

LMFAO Yup!

Posted

As a fellow Orwen player I got a laugh out of this, though your Mordor trio aren't that scary, in fact they ran from my tiny guild. Now Luciform and PainTrain on the other hand... they can be a headache. Nonetheless, I like the sound of this Fellowship!

Two members of paintrain tried jumping me near the wandering rogues, after I pulled a large pack of mobs. I'm not very geared, infact undergeared.  Somehow managed to kill the zerker, his buddy instantly ran not willing to risk a death. I killed the zerker again soon after.

I've been specifically targetting them ever since. 

Fast runners.

1 person likes this

Posted

As a fellow Orwen player I got a laugh out of this, though your Mordor trio aren't that scary, in fact they ran from my tiny guild. Now Luciform and PainTrain on the other hand... they can be a headache. Nonetheless, I like the sound of this Fellowship!

No one runs from you.

Posted

No one runs from you.

I'd hope not xD I'm very squishy. My old guild would chase them out of 51+ areas though... and they only had a few level 50 members. Sadly I'm not in that guild anymore due to conflicting interests but they were a cool group.

Posted

My old guild would chase them out of 51+ areas though...

Nah. No need to make things up.

Posted

This was the best thread i've read all week. The RP was real. I love it.

Posted

This was the best thread i've read all week. The RP was real. I love it.

Lmfao glad you enjoyed it O/

1 person likes this

Posted

dodge server

Posted

Uruk-hai_scouts.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Uruk-hai_scouts.jpg

LOL *Thumbs up*

Posted

Because the members of this order of "good" would never bully smaller guilds of low level individuals.

I'll take my chances with the bad guys

TBT.png

Posted

Because the members of this order of "good" would never bully smaller guilds of low level individuals.

I'll take my chances with the bad guys

TBT.png

How old is this screen shot? Because Aristar hasn't been GM of the second guild in several weeks now lol

Posted

Nyazog the Lolifiler and her Heilwarg.

nyazog.thumb.jpg.6321d9287de2828fe16bd8d

Beware.

Posted

In the land of the Orwen server, there are 12 channels that rule the lands and soon by sea. The evil forces of Mordor [Veritas, Legatum, Dommestici] seeks to reign and occupy with greed. Forces who fear their power, the orcs [Dysfunction, Orion, and others] join their sides to bring back darkness for which they seek. The more cowardly the other guilds feel, the more they want to join the evil forces to serve their masters. While on the other side, the Fellowship of Orwen [FOE, TBT and others] will be trying to defend the keep of humanity. Gandalf seeks more allies to join the fellowship, while Saruman wants the orcs to rule the lands along the side of Mordor. Gandalf warned Saruman that, Mordor does not share POWER, and warns thee, but fear has consumed Saruman reasoning of thought of such an outcome. As darkness grows, the light fades. We must all stand against Mordor before we are all enslaved. Remember that if Mordor DOES conquer the lands, they will choose to fight against their alliance for fun filled with greed, to show that POWER will never be shared, filled with broken promises. But if the fellowship was able to gain more allies, we can OVERCOME the dark and bring forth the light, keeping our lands safe from the world of PK.

Just the health situation in Orwen ~

Nothing against any guilds, 

I was watching LOTR, and just reminded me of black desert situation lmfao.

Was a fun story to tell :D

But a las, a true story O/

so much butthurt and salt from orwen server these days...
please create server channels in the forums so they can cry there

1 person likes this

Posted

HODOR err MORDOR

Uruk-hai_scouts.jpg

Hi 1/10 picture this is clearly isengard uruk hai not mordor. 

Posted

i like this roleplay

can i be gollum pls ty

Posted

i like this roleplay

can i be gollum pls ty

You trippin' master???

Master wants to be preciousss??

preciousanon.thumb.jpg.926512c45da91d21f

Posted

You trippin' master???

Master wants to be preciousss??

preciousanon.thumb.jpg.926512c45da91d21f

my precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Posted

How old is this screen shot? Because Aristar hasn't been GM of the second guild in several weeks now lol

A couple weeks I guess? 

It wasn't Aristar doing anything anyway, some Archer called Rostera(?) or something and some sorc with a super original name taken directly out of a book with some cool Xs thrown in to be extra bad ass. 

Posted (edited)

~~

Ah yes, the good guys arrive!

http://puu.sh/oj06U/92ff17fa01.jpg

3378279db3.jpg

Don't worry Orwen, the Fellowship has your back!(As long as you aren't Black,Asian, or a trade cart runner I guess?)

Edited by Walk
2 people like this

Posted

Ah yes, the good guys arrive!

http://puu.sh/oj06U/92ff17fa01.jpg

3378279db3.jpg

Don't worry Orwen, the Fellowship has your back!(As long as you aren't Black,Asian, or a trade cart runner I guess?)

fk u i got hacked

Posted (edited)

A couple weeks I guess? 

It wasn't Aristar doing anything anyway, some Archer called Rostera(?) or something and some sorc with a super original name taken directly out of a book with some cool Xs thrown in to be extra bad ass. 

You forgot to mention that your bestie was talking shit for ages after 4 of you tried to steal my ogre kill and when I askedi f you were really going to steal my kills you all responded with "Yeah, what are you going to do about it?" Well, war you and kick your ass for trying to steal my god damn ogre ring. Don't write checks your ass can't cash.

( I also told you I would not pursue the war outside of the channel it was declared on, but I was not going to just let you guys steal my kills or take a karma hit from 4 people if I had to. War was the only option and I told you to leave the channel and it wouldn't be an issue. But out of context screenshots usually work better at telling one small part of a gigantic story to try and make people look bad, so glad you posted. )

Edited by Rostrax