• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Lord of the Orwen [LOTO] ~

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone should chill ~ Orwen is a RP Server, Please audition at our Discord for every Saturday nights screening, thanks!

:^)

Posted

Rostra is just an angry, insecure little child, that has no idea how to act and pretends to be nice but in the long run at the end of the day you gave a hollow worthless threat that wasn't followed upon and tormented a guild that had nothing to do with it. Grats you're a bully and you'll never be anything more than that. :)  

Posted (edited)

You forgot to mention that your bestie was talking shit for ages after 4 of you tried to steal my ogre kill and when I askedi f you were really going to steal my kills you all responded with "Yeah, what are you going to do about it?" Well, war you and kick your ass for trying to steal my god damn ogre ring. Don't write checks your ass can't cash.

( I also told you I would not pursue the war outside of the channel it was declared on, but I was not going to just let you guys steal my kills or take a karma hit from 4 people if I had to. War was the only option and I told you to leave the channel and it wouldn't be an issue. But out of context screenshots usually work better at telling one small part of a gigantic story to try and make people look bad, so glad you posted. )

Rostra, he linked the picture as a tongue in cheek jab, but since you want to get serious... None of that happened, you just want to spin it that way to "make people look bad" and make yourself look better. This is about the fiftieth time I've typed this to you. Four of us level 48s were doing black spirit quests, we had to kill some spear throwers in that area. While we were running around looking for packs to kill, we saw this giant mob we now know as an Ogre. We had just fought Bheg earlier and everyone had gotten their own loot. The games we'd played before this one either didn't have loot, or had shared loot (Marvel Heroes) where if you touch a mob, you get your own individual loot. We thought we were helping you, not harming you. You immediately start yelling at us and we don't know what's going on. You accuse us of trying to steal your mobs, and I quickly tell you we thought we were helping you and that we're brand new players. My little brother makes some sarcastic, smart-assed comment about "oh, yah, we're gunna steal your ogres" or something like that. We IMMEDIATELY left to go find more spear throwers. It took us about 20 minutes to complete everyone's quest. In that time, no one sees you, nor touches an Ogre. In fact, we ran away from two of them. After that time, everyone runs to the road, towards the catfish. I stayed a little behind to skin some piggies that had followed us out. I was no where near the ogres, and the guys had gone back to Calpheon. You popped out of the grass and PK'd me, instantly given the level and gear difference. You proceeded to node camp me for at least thirty minutes, until I released back to Calpheon. All the while, I'm asking what you're killing me for. You refused to answer.

After an hour of doing things in town, I went back out to grind catfish for XP, whereupon, you and your friend xDaenerysx hunt us down anyway and start the whole thing over again. The sad part is, we were so new, we didn't even know you'd declared war and were killing us without karma consequences. At this point, two hours in, my brother did start talking shit to you, yes. He couldn't fight back in game because of the level and gear difference, so he chose to fight with words. You claimed you were going to hunt him down all the time and never give him any rest. He never saw you after that night. Ever. He left the guild that night to spare the people who had been nothing but nice to us. You swore up, down, left and right that you were ONLY after him and had no problem with us what so ever, once you finally figured out you were killing people who hadn't said, or done, anything negative to you (though you seem to have forgotten that yet again). Yet, six days later, you still refused to remove the war even though he had left the guild that first night. Don't try to act like the "nice guy" you claimed to be over and over when you were talking to us after you PK'd us for hours, before you went to sleep. You're. Not. Nice.

All that aside, this post isn't to make you look bad (you do that quite successfully on your own, anyway), it's just to correct the highly inaccurate version you put out to try to discredit Lovethang's post. You did wage war on a tiny guild of low level people who had nothing to do with "shit talking" you claimed to have a problem with. The person who did the shit talking left the guild that same night and even though I messaged you countless times, you refused to remove the war for a week. Therefore, you did exactly what Lovethang said you did. Be that as it may, you helped some newbies out in a way. You taught us how wars work, who to avoid having anything to do with, and how horrible and irrational people in this game can be. So, thanks for that! :P

To the OP, I thought your story was funny and cute, though incorrect. You're all the bad guys! :P <3

(Edit: GOOD GRIEF, wall of text! xD Ooops <3)

Edited by Kuhlee
1 person likes this

Posted

Holy hell the humans are salty. Good day to be an orc

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy hell the humans are salty. Good day to be an orc

popcorn.0.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile my entire guild for the last weekend on Orwen...

BLIND-Lawrence_Fishing_Bow_Side_shot.thu

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Rostra, he linked the picture as a tongue in cheek jab, but since you want to get serious... None of that happened, you just want to spin it that way to "make people look bad" and make yourself look better. This is about the fiftieth time I've typed this to you. Four of us level 48s were doing black spirit quests, we had to kill some spear throwers in that area. While we were running around looking for packs to kill, we saw this giant mob we now know as an Ogre. We had just fought Bheg earlier and everyone had gotten their own loot. The games we'd played before this one either didn't have loot, or had shared loot (Marvel Heroes) where if you touch a mob, you get your own individual loot. We thought we were helping you, not harming you. You immediately start yelling at us and we don't know what's going on. You accuse us of trying to steal your mobs, and I quickly tell you we thought we were helping you and that we're brand new players. My little brother makes some sarcastic, smart-assed comment about "oh, yah, we're gunna steal your ogres" or something like that. We IMMEDIATELY left to go find more spear throwers. It took us about 20 minutes to complete everyone's quest. In that time, no one sees you, nor touches an Ogre. In fact, we ran away from two of them. After that time, everyone runs to the road, towards the catfish. I stayed a little behind to skin some piggies that had followed us out. I was no where near the ogres, and the guys had gone back to Calpheon. You popped out of the grass and PK'd me, instantly given the level and gear difference. You proceeded to node camp me for at least thirty minutes, until I released back to Calpheon. All the while, I'm asking what you're killing me for. You refused to answer.

After an hour of doing things in town, I went back out to grind catfish for XP, whereupon, you and your friend xDaenerysx hunt us down anyway and start the whole thing over again. The sad part is, we were so new, we didn't even know you'd declared war and were killing us without karma consequences. At this point, two hours in, my brother did start talking shit to you, yes. He couldn't fight back in game because of the level and gear difference, so he chose to fight with words. You claimed you were going to hunt him down all the time and never give him any rest. He never saw you after that night. Ever. He left the guild that night to spare the people who had been nothing but nice to us. You swore up, down, left and right that you were ONLY after him and had no problem with us what so ever, once you finally figured out you were killing people who hadn't said, or done, anything negative to you (though you seem to have forgotten that yet again). Yet, six days later, you still refused to remove the war even though he had left the guild that first night. Don't try to act like the "nice guy" you claimed to be over and over when you were talking to us after you PK'd us for hours, before you went to sleep. You're. Not. Nice.

All that aside, this post isn't to make you look bad (you do that quite successfully on your own, anyway), it's just to correct the highly inaccurate version you put out to try to discredit Lovethang's post. You did wage war on a tiny guild of low level people who had nothing to do with "shit talking" you claimed to have a problem with. The person who did the shit talking left the guild that same night and even though I messaged you countless times, you refused to remove the war for a week. Therefore, you did exactly what Lovethang said you did. Be that as it may, you helped some newbies out in a way. You taught us how wars work, who to avoid having anything to do with, and how horrible and irrational people in this game can be. So, thanks for that! :P

To the OP, I thought your story was funny and cute, though incorrect. You're all the bad guys! :P <3

(Edit: GOOD GRIEF, wall of text! xD Ooops <3)

As I said before most people would have just flagged and declared war without question if you tried to steal ogre kills.  I tried to ask you if it was your intention to steal my ogres to which 3/4 people in your guild replied in the affitmative so I declared war. I never saw anything or one after that day and forgot about it and left the guild shortly afterward.

Keep playing the victim though, it's cute. 

Edited by Rostrax

Posted (edited)

That we must stand STRONG! Against Mordor! :D

Apparently, dying to a no name guild too much = kick in their guilds, 

We hope Paintrain and Luciform join the fight against Mordor!

XDD

paintrains the folks who kill AFK traders on the road? such force yeah, they're scary as fck.

fk u i got hacked

busted.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

As I said before most people would have just flagged and declared war without question if you tried to steal ogre kills.  I tried to ask you if it was your intention to steal my ogres to which 3/4 people in your guild replied in the affitmative so I declared war. I never saw anything or one after that day and forgot about it and left the guild shortly afterward.

Keep playing the victim though, it's cute. 

You can be as demeaning towards me as you like, it doesn't change the truth. Actions speak louder than words. I can only assume you stalked us around, since you followed me to the road by the catfish node. You saw we weren't killing any ogres, we left the area right after finishing our Black Spirit quest. I was the one who explained we didn't know [about stealing mobs], we were new players, and that we thought we were helping you. Yet, I was the one you chose to PK. Your actions speak for you.